Stevonnie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubSdfYqCgK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wasn't on Sup Forums for a long time, how people taking Stevonnie's beard? Me, personally, I don't like it, but it makes sense

>It makes sense
Arguments?

well, it's combination of a girl and a boy and before Stevonnie looked 100% girl

No, it doesn't make sense. Steven uses his mother's gem to fuse with anyone, and as such, anything and anyone he fuses with will be a female and whatever minuscule masculinity he has in him shouldn't take any part of the fusion.

He literally can't fuse without his mother's gem. Steven is essentially a bridge between his mother, a gem, and Connie, a human, to create a weird lifeform hybrid that still resembles and acts and sounds like a female.

well creators of he show clearly think otherwise

>it makes sense
Not aesthetically.

I we didn´t know what SU was about. would be able to tell by that picture that both are the same character.

They only did that to be “progressive” and appeal to whatever little of the fanbase they have left.

>this level of mental gymnastics because he doesn't like stubble.
Who cares anyway, show is shit.

> the buttrage

>that art change

Why god? Why?

>tranny beard
Stevonnie needs to die.

Different boarders.

user, I don't want to alarm you but there may be a devilman or devilmen in the thread!

youtube.com/watch?v=ubSdfYqCgK8

Left was from Season 1, which was when Sugar bothered to have some control on the quality of her show.
Right is from Season 5, the latest season, and it perfectly represents how many shits Sugar gives about the show’s quality after the countless and grueling hiatuses.

I hate anime so much, everytime a good manga series gets adapted it gets saturated with shitty memes

I'm glad Yotsuba was never animated

its one of those so bad its funny things like when amethyst and steven fused
this show is the deviant art of animation

Stevonnie was, is, and will always be my favorite.

I figured the beard was just a take on the old "character stranded on remote island/planet for a while, grows a beard to show us how long it's been" trope.

I like it.
Whatever it takes to get me closer to my muscular futa fetish.

muscular futa fetish.......dude, you are gay. wake up.

>how people taking Stevonnie's beard?
Petty negative overall.

>dude women can't grow facial hair lol

>like when amethyst and steven fused
I remember when it first leaked I though it was just a shitty fake

Homosexuality isn't a fetish, you closeted degenerate.

>muh headcanon

cuntboy > dickgirl

gay and gross

Fapping to traps and futa is degeneracy. Homosexuality is not.

why are the noses so disgusting looking in that show?

We saw earlier in the series that Steven shapeshifts a beard subconsciously if he feels like he should have one. One of the two of them must have figured that people stranded in the jungle grow stubble and the body responded.

You, are, a, odd one.

Reminder that Kevin did nothing wrong

Is Kevin really that good at servicing cock?

He should be since he's a big cunt

Rebecca vs Zuke

Shave your beard m'lady

Post beards

You posted a man. That is an image of man. You like men.

>little boy + little girl = bearded woman
I do not understand how this makes sense.

>Stevonnie Beard
I should give up now should i

>I wasn't on Sup Forums for a long time
Liar.

How does it not? It's a hermaphrodite of their summed age or something like that.