Skinned alive Or Shot in the head

Sup Forums, I ask you this simple question: Would you rather be skinned alive or shot in the head?
I'll start.
I woud rather be skinned alive than shot in the head, because theres a bigger chance of surviving from that. Also, if there's an afterlife and people there communicate there is a big chance that a common theme of discussion would be ones death, and I'd rather have something "exciting" to talk about(getting skinned alive) than something boring(shot to the head).
Gif unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TVFilthyFrank
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shot in the head because I'd rather not suffer unbearably agonizing pain for hours on end

Thats understandable, but set it up objectively and the question is really:
Take hours on end with agonizing pain, but have a chance of survival and if there's an afterlife you get something to talk about or simply die.

Someone tell me what OP's gif is. I feel like a pussy right now and I dont want to watch it but im curious. You guys post some fucked up shit I wish I didnt see

Filthy Frank saying "that's really fucked up"

I got a feeling if I go to hell it will be full of canadians

OP's GIF is TvFilthyFrank reacting to something in a youtube video.
I do not recall which video in specific it is from, but heres a link to his channel: youtube.com/user/TVFilthyFrank

Someone skinning you alive isn't doing so with the intention to keep you alive.

I think you are very out of touch with reality, and have probably never felt serious pain before in your life. You think being tortured because " you might live" or "you'll have a cool story to tell if there's an afterlife where people talk about how they died".

I think you are ignoring all the major factors of the hypothetical situation and skipping straight to "how can I seem the coolest out of these two options"

Okay, I might.
What would you choose thought?
Pain with a chance of survival or guaranteed death?

Shot in the head because even if I survived getting flayed I would not want to continue living looking like a ghoul and calling everyone smoothskin

What do you think happens when you die?
Do you fear death?
Why?

You would 100% die if you were skinned alive. Wtf are you talking about?

There are many examples of people being shot in the head and survivingp

Why live without skin you shitposting faggot.

You have a zero fucking percent chance of surviving being flayed.

I think I have a better chance of taking a bullet below my eyes and surviving.

Alright, I might have got that wrong, anyways thats not my question. My question is: Would you rather go through pain with a chance of survival or just die?

By the time they skin half of your arm, you'll be wishing to trade your anal virginity for a bullet to the head.

Yea that might be true, but my question is: Would you rather go through pain with a chance of survival or just die?

Feelings are temporary.
"Dont make permanent decisions based on temporary feelings"

>Feelings are temporary
Only weak ones are

The pain you would feel from getting skinned alive wouldn't be temporary.
Some of them would, but most of it would dissepair after a while and with modern medicine you could live pretty well pretty long.
Atleast I think so, but I don't really care about all this, what I really ment with the question was if you would rather go through pain with a chance of survival or just die, not if you can survive and how you might survive.

Bad grammar, sorry. Anyways to clarify if it was not clear enough:
Go through tremendous pain, but have a chance or surviving OR simply die.

even if you "picked" the former no matter how iron your will is you will absolutely beg for death eventually, in the case of being skinned alive you will

Do you think your skin will just grow back no problem?

>98336941
Thats not my point. As I mentioned earlier, I'm not asking if its possible to survive or not, I'm trying to rise a philosophical question.
And no, I don't think so.

> Surviving being skinned alive
I suppose you just ask your mexican cartel would-be murderers to simply drop you to the nearest hospital instead ?
Gonna be a bit tedious with no lips nor tongue.
I heard skinned arms and hands are not great for writing or sign language.