How do we fix Minnesomalia? Illinois is an easy fix, we just need to sink Chiraq into Lake Michigan

How do we fix Minnesomalia? Illinois is an easy fix, we just need to sink Chiraq into Lake Michigan.

Minnesomalia goes blue even in some of its rural areas though, particularly near Canada.

What needs to be done so we have a United Midwest by 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwestern_United_States
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2016/11/11/report-illegal-immigrants-already-starting-leave-u-s-no-deportation-needed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Illinois will never be red because the Chicago machine is too corrupt

Minnesota is a big backwards but I have a feeling it will be red by 2020 if Trump manages to save midwest industry like it's looking he will

The only way Minnesota goes red is if the swedes leave it.

>tfw Illinois red never ever

MN is filled with Somalians, that would require us to red-pill them, but that would more than likely backfire if only so they can self-preserve.

You're not too wrong about IL. If Chiraq continues on the same path, it might not be 2020, but they'll eventually be begging us for help.

Another point to make:
We MUST have this next 4 years go smoothly. Keep making memes. Literally write your congressman the moment they start fucking up. Stay vigilant.

Shit, I saw a Somali family at his rally in Minneapolis. However, most Somalis love to suck off the federal teat and many of them have familial ties to Al-Shabab and ISIS.

I fucking hate living in Illinois. We just voted out our Republican senator, and we'll probably lose are Republican governor in 2018 because he's successfully slashing spending. We borrow money to pay for everyone's pensions, putting us further into debt whenever we have a Democratic legislation.

*lose our

had to correct to prove I am not that stupid

THE ALT-LEFT WILL RISE!
PROTECT THE WEAK AND TRAMPLE THE UNEDUCATED!
HAIL HOPE!
HAIL LOGIC!
HAIL SCIENCE!
EMBRACE PARADOX!
LOVE OR DESPAIR!

>Ohio
>Michigan
>Indiana
>"midwest"
ahahhahahhahahaha

If you're referring to Mark Kirk, then it's his own damn fault that he lost. He lost bigly for being a traitor.

minnesota is inhabited by swedes, even half way around the world, swedes are cucks

Donald Trump lost Minnesota by fewer than 44,000 votes, while Egg McMuffin received over 53,000 votes in the state. Arguably the one state Egg McMuffin may have cost Trump.

Illinois is a lost cause, unless Chicago/Cook County gets destroyed by a meteoroid.

Minnesota is the state with the most swedish ancestry in the US.

There's no hope for it.

>red piling ANY minority

Minorities happily trade in their values and religious morals for gibsmedat and amnesty. Muslims and Mexicans trade in marriage, abortions rights, and birth control for welfare.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwestern_United_States

If anything, the Dakotas, Kansas and Nebraska are only borderline Midwest. They're the Great Plains IMO, the Midwest are states hat have the original ten big 10 schools in them. But I still include the Great Plains because I'm going off census definition of the Midwest.

Indiana and Iowa are definitely the most Midwestern states by far, they are the quintessential definitions of Midwest culture and geography.

I get a feeling McMillion voters would have stayed home if he hadn't been on the ballot
Still a shame. Minnesota was the only state that didn't flip in 84. We could have BTFO notions of New Canada being liberal.

Trump only lost MN by about 1.5%.

Minnesota is too Swedish.

Illinois is too African.

Genocide the Swedish.

>Minnesota is full of swedes
>Minnesota has Americas highest Somalian concentration

Either it's meme magic, or (((someone))) believes swedes and Somalians should be one people.

>Illinois is too African.

Only chicago. If we sink Chicago into Lake Michigan (and we have the technology), Illinois becomes as red as Indiana.

import republicans from places that are solid red like Oklahoma and Kentucky

nah, m8, it is swedes themselves

the "black" swedish PM was a product of 19th century swedish cuckoldry

simple: prove to the country, via President Trump, that being Republican yields the highest happiness and wealth and health. you won't be able to argue against sheer success.

But they didn't get Somalians until that wrestler became governor.

This. And on top of that, MN had one of the highest voter turnout rates in the country. Next election will likely see the first red Minnesota in 48 years.

>Next election will likely see the first red Minnesota in 48 years.
It's possible, Trump just need to prove he isn't the murderer and satan half of them believe is is.

RWDS

>yfw this is the 2020 election

oh boy texas will be blue ctr meme

the illegals are already leaving because they realize they cant get easy citizenship we might not even need to build a wall anymore

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2016/11/11/report-illegal-immigrants-already-starting-leave-u-s-no-deportation-needed/

now all Germany and Sweden need to do is stop promising free shit to muslims and they will fuck off too

We don't even have to build a wall. We just have to stop voter fraud.
If most states didn't blatantly let illegals vote Clinton would have been crushed in the popular vote.

We've been importing refugees since the 70's. First the Hmong who are mostly based except current gen, then the Somalis in the 90's.

Doesn't help that Dayton encourages this shit of tolerance.

Raze the crack stacks now, burn down uptown Minneapolis

On a slightly related note, if we ever end up sacking washington please burn northern Virginia to the ground. I love my state but the infection is too advanced, it's gone septic and amputation is our only recourse.

What are Hmong?

>the crack stacks
>the non-reading rainbow

Come on, who has some good ones?

Genocide all Swedes.

They're a completely useless race.

>texas and georgia going blue before florida

Small ethnic group from Vietnam. Sewn together from pieces of dead Mongol warlords, fed a steady diet of dead communist babies and rusty nails, who used their M16s as clubs as often as rifles. aka based motherfuckers who fought on the US side in Vietnam,

Ethnic group that originated from rural Laos
Ghetto in the sky as well

Minnesota was very close to flipping this election. I have high hopes for them in 2020.

Minnesota didn't even go red when Ronald Reagan won literally every other state

To be fair the guy they voted for was from Minnesota

You have to be a ¡YEB! level fuckup to lose your home state.

It's Mondale's home state, and he won by a narrow margin

Still, blame the Lutherans

Michigan a cute! a cute!

>tfw my county was the only Chicago collar county to go red

I love this place.

Bush is still angry at Trump for bullying his little brother Yeb ;_;

please remove shitcago, it's the worst city in the midwest and shits everything up
t. illinois

Chicago is already a dying city.

Um...Trump lost NY.

>What are Hmong?

People who are very much into gang rape. We bring them here because the helped us during the Vietnam War.

To expand on this a bit, the Hmong had be persecuted by various groups since long before the war. They assisted the US, and we started pulling out, it was clear that there was a pretty good chance that they would all be 'reeducated' Communist style (aka ethnic cleaning). About 30,000 of them were evacuated to the US, with many more to refugee camps in Thailand.

The ones here in MN are quite based, straight Lutheran, and quite conservative (which is actually at odds with a lot of Lutherans around here). They also make delicious god damn food that it so spicy you have to wonder if it is legal for human consumption.

Both trump and Hillary are from New York. It's a bit different in that case.

Also even if he's from there it's opposite of his party. If he had lost the primary, THAT would be embarrassing.

Trump only lost Minnesota by 2%. Minnesota was 2% away from going red. That's a closer race than OHIO was.

Trump win Ohio by double digits

As this
user said, its very different for this election. Plus NY is very liberal, loves gun control, loves illegal immigrants, loves being cucked.

Not getting NY should be a badge of honor for most Republicans

>fix Minnesota
Reagan couldn't even take that shithole and he won every single other state.

keep brookfield tho it has a dope-ass arcade

>tfw in shitcago as a trump supporter
didnt even vote cause i knew it would be thrown away

It's mostly just Minneapolis that is the problem.

Yes, that's why I said it was a closer race in Minnesota than Ohio... Trump only lost Minnesota by 2%, while he won Ohio with double digits. Therefore, it was a closer race in Minnesota. Get it?

this fuck his TRY-partisan ass

trump came pretty close tbqh familia

I don't get the blue corner up there. I could maybe see Duluth (despite the lumber mills and port, it has a lot of hipster going on). I don't get the surrounding counties. Are there that many rich fuckers from the cities that register to vote where their cabins are?

Hillary was senator there, so their home field advantage was split. Mondale was democratic so he had a real home field advantage due to Minnesota being democratic usually. New York isnt republican since ages ago when both parties switched sides.

Just give them to us. They're basically Canadian and the whole point of Canada is to sequester liberals into a country with no real political clout. It's basically gerrymandering on the international level.

I understand what you're saying, but I don't know what point it's serving

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

we all know how accurate these (((predictions))) are

fuck you're dense

Iron range workers backed by unions

dude I live in SW rural MN and even here there are shitlibs abound. there is no fixing this garbage state.

You mean the folks that the Dems want to put out of business by halting mining operations? WTF

Metro suburbs are red as Fug though. White flight to places like Woodbury and Edina
The DFL is a powerful presence here

To be fair the other guy was from there.

The US, or at least what makes it the global power that it is, is basically just NY and LA. I think everyone living in Chicago should move to either one of those cities and form independent city-states. The flyovers deserve each other.

>deport samalians

amputation already happened
t. wv

Nuke Minneapolis desu senpai

Minnesota fag here.
Somalians, the number of art schools and colleges in the few big cities we have, and many naive white people to be taken advantage of are the three largest problems in this state.

Watch Gran Torino

The country is actually already all red but is a victim of media brainwashing which took a massive blow after Trumps win.

Kill niggers of Niggercago

Barter Minnesota for Alberta

Hillary's from Illinois dumb asshole

Just look at the numbers OP.

Never Trump faggot Evan McMullin took 54000 votes in Minnesota. Hillary won by roughly 40k. Even if 75% of those homos who wasted a vote to try to fuck Trump would have been on board the Trump Train, he would have taken Minnesota.

Illinois.... well there is just too much niggerdom.

Hillary is from Illinois but became a senator in New York

Just like Obama is from (((((Hawaii))))) but became senator in Illinois

MN's problem is we get too many NBA Americans transplanted from Chiraq, who by default, need dem gibs