Feel free to reach out to this jackass

Feel free to reach out to this jackass...

Charles W Walz - 122 Buscher Ave, Valley Stream, NY 11580 - Home # (516) 825-8011 Cell # (917) 747-0197 Personal Email: [email protected] and [email protected] Employer: Safety and Security Offices at New York State OMRDD - opwdd.ny.gov - Press Relations # (518) 474-6601
PLEASE REPOST EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/CxHXOHPWQAAw9FL.jpg
liherald.com/valleystream/stories/Dorothy-Walz-striving-to-make-Valley-Stream-better,51893?page=1&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good man. This cunt has made his position clear and i'm sure he wants literally everyone to know it.

there was a thread on him yesterday, we even called the number, some user claimed they also wrote email to relatives and workplace but i dunno how it ended up

also if you search his name on twitter some ppl already tweeted that page out several times

If digits he goes to buttrape jail

BUTTRAPE JAIL IT IS

well fuck reddit is useful for once

pbs.twimg.com/media/CxHXOHPWQAAw9FL.jpg

oh here its his mother

liherald.com/valleystream/stories/Dorothy-Walz-striving-to-make-Valley-Stream-better,51893?page=1&

Is there any archive? How do we know it's not edited?

>cell disconnected
>home has constant busy signal

>tfw Trump voter in IL
Jesus Christ, what does it take to break our curse?

2% left on battery
> Wtf is this shit?

Poor cuck

How is the last name pronounced?

Anyone got pictures of what people are doing to him?

Huh, I live less than 2 hours away from him. What should I do?

Rape his wife and daughters and then string him up and cut his intestines out. Live by the sword die by it too.

Cave his skull in.

I thought pol didn't witch hunt, lest they were no better than the liberals who they hate. Where's the proof of the message being posted?

bump

Break his knee caps

We're not nearly as proud as you think lad, take it up with leddit if you want to whinge about muh Queensbury.

thats because he worked on him some hours ago

What are you gonna do about it ctr? cry?

Is this one?

This guys an idiot

Why would he want democrats to leave red states where they can help flip a state blue? Them all moving to blue states won't help.

these tears are fucking delish

What is going through this guy's head as he types this out and posts it for the entire world to see?

Disable the faggot from neck down, see how he likes that

Got u senpai-li

Cool dude have fun tearing into a stranger who would obviously be drawing you in with some ridiculous bait for whatever reason

I'll only ever cry the day I have to smell your streets.

Thanks babe.

>Run up to his front lawn
>point and laugh at his house for 10 minutes >jerk off into a napkin
>Seal it in an envelop
>Stick it into his mailbox

I'm 15 mins away from this guy, lmao. Typical long island liberal.

Has anybody got the archive to the last thread about this faggot?

Calmly discuss politics with him. Bring citations and information sources to back up your claim.