What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Somebody toucha his spaghet. I'd be mad too if somebody toucha my spaghet

Real talk - that fucking bear has the best voice I've ever heard in a cartoon.

Someone's in a his house.

It's good, but is it better than this guy?

*slap*
OOOOooooOOOOooooOOOO

or this guy

Pasta bear doesn't even come close to these two.

He was from Italy.

you're just a fuccboi honestly

indded who the fuck does that dude

Then they need to go home to their house.

His wife is pretty hot.

HE NO PRACTICE THE FIDDLE!

Don’t touch my spaghett

IT'S GOTTA FACE
BUT NO BODY!

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Somebody entered his house. Somebody broke his chair. Somebody touched a his spaghet. Somebody slept in his bed. He has no shortage of problems.

Can you imagine coming home to that? Leaving only for a short walk and coming back to clear evidence of some stranger having been in your house? Can you imagine having your family with you in that situation, inside your home that has now become an unsafe place with the possibility of some fiend lurking just around the corner, or hell, even the now very real possibility of hiding under your bed waiting for you to let your guard down? Do you know how fucking stressful and panic-inducing that kind of situation could be?

Increasingly so considering both that they are out in the middle of some isolated woods where all kinds of dangerous animals or outcasts could be lurking nearby without you even knowing it, far enough from civilization that no one could hear your screams, and considering that whoever has entered your home is so bold as to leave clear evidence of their presence, showing that they too understand just how helpless you are and are just toying with you at that point. His family's safety has been compromised and he is living in a nightmare, that is his problem.

Resurgence of Steamed Hams > Spaghet > Tide Pods > De Way > Hey Kids Wanna see a dead body

More like first two are fine, the rest are cancer