I don't understand why The Mighty B! is not that popular unlike The Fairly OddParents and The Loud House!

I don't understand why The Mighty B! is not that popular unlike The Fairly OddParents and The Loud House!

also no /TMB!G/?

It just isn't that good, mate. Only saving grace is that many of its peers were worse

Didn't anyone noticed that "The Mighty B!" turn almost 10?

Was anyone else disgusted by this show? The art style, characters, and jokes were just.... gross... I’m not sure how to explain it, but watching Mighty B was just unsettling to me.

It was made by Amy Poehler, not sure what else you expected tee bee aich

I actually loved it, but it just didn't last very long. I remember watching it on Nicktoons sometimes at like 3 o'clock in the morning.

Shit taste is common
see:

>The Fairly OddParents and The Loud House!
Hello again Pedro. Reminder that we aren't here to fight your fandom war battles.

The show was a self insert of its creator, Amy Poehler. It’s no wonder why garbage shows like Fanboy and Chumchum lasted longer.

I didn't find it funny.

someone post the webm.

some episodes were too disgusting for me to even finish watching
god plz no

The plots were weird and the art ugly

I could stand, and even like, FOP and TLH, but this??
Maybe if nothing else was on.
Because of what said.
I remember an episode of her hypnotising her brother and going barefoot.
In the end, she gets hypnotised by him.

what webm?

It was okay. It had moxie.

ads promoted the show as a superheroine show

got wtf instead

Charming, but in a weird way. >2008 was ten years ago
Fuck.

>no waifus

>TMB!G
They Might Be! Giants?

Fuck you nerds i loved The Mighty B! and Mr Meaty, and Wayside. Quirky shows that really reflected the fun the teams had making them

something bothering you, my friend?

OK Nobody under any circumstances is allowed to post that disgusting revolting horrific scene with the snot. Every time we have a mighty B thread someone posts it any every time the thought of it comes into my mind I nearly vomit.

Amy Poehler is too good for this world

Pussies

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i vomited once on my birthday
bc my friends sister sneezed
and a snot strand got caught on her front teeth.
it was in my friend's stepdad's car
it was spaghetti
it went all over the interior of the door
this is very triggering for me

Main chara is ugly, and it's not a good show.

Is this the shiw where she wears that bee suit to some competition and dances awkwardly? It was some type if homage to blind melon i thought thay was pretty cool.

I remember watching it early in the morning as a kid. Kinda forgot it existed when Nick stopped airing it

I just remember Zucchinis from this show

I knew someone who was super triggered over Mr. Meaty's theme song having a line like "all of god's creatures, served hot off the grill"

It was one of the shittiest shows nick ever made, looked written by an autistic, "good morning finger!", shove it up your ass!

r/ing Finger being shoved Bessy's ass

Season 1 was shitty, season 2 was hilarious. Gwen best girl.

Appropriate and delicious.

>10
Damn... Time flies lol.

>you will never proudly eat someone else's snot

KAJOLICA [spoiler/]

This show certainly seemed autistic, it had that stink about it

I agree OP. When I watched it as a kid I always thought the show felt... empty and lonely. Even a little lazy at times. It often felt like there were only two locations Kajolica's home and the club house. Anytime there was a different setting it felt unnatural. Even the City felt empty.

I don't know WHAT the genre pf this show was. I couldn't tell if it was a comedy or slice of life or fantasy. It wasn't really funny and the fantastical elements mostly came from the prat falls or certain episodes (like Bessie getting turned into a cat)

I only watched it because I thought she'd collect enough badges to become that cool superhero in the opening sequences. But she never did and I enventually got bored of fapping to the Asian Chick and quit watching.

Also congrats to being the few shows that had female pratt falls and slapstick.

whoa this thread is still up?

>we want the Ren & Stimpy audience

There were a few R&S staffers who worked on Mighty B!, most notably Bill Wray who worked as a background designer and director, and also did all the gross-out paintings.

It really wasn't that great or anything. I do like the art style & animation though.

>WE WANT A CARTOON LIKE REN AND STIMPY
>Mighty B! comes out
>.....

It felt like a mix of Spongebob, Ren and Stimpy, and MLAATR. With the plot style of Phineas and Ferb

Don't mix Wayside with those trashes. It is at a different league.

A different lower league of shit maybe - at least the other two were original and strange, while Wayside was a genericized Canadian bastardization of much better books

the urban city felt empty. Like empty than Hey Arnold and with less character.

>Show from Nickelodeon is gross and has toilet humour
Go figure.

The production team accepted advice from John K. You figure out what happened.

Sexual harassment?