What is this character's appeal?

What is this character's appeal?

Other urls found in this thread:

data.tumblr.com/7778eb36f88b49bc41c114832239fdcc/tumblr_p2yumsYfeq1usj4byo1_raw.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A cute girl(boy)

self insertion

To take Star's role as the cuck of the show in Season 3, it seems.

>that one scene with Star and Janna where he's wearing nothing but a towel and gets his ass slapped

How the fuck did they get away with that?

To make Mexican manlets think that have a chance of landing a cute white girl

i'm one of the few ppl who like the shipping.
a princess beating monster isn't that interesting and i like to see all this drama made kid friendly

The one receiving it was a guy.

It's the other way around, actually. I wonder if Star is pissed that Marco became a /fit/ hombre for a thicc semen demon who was hotter than she was, both literally and figuratively, but not for her.

I'd insert myself into him, if you know what I mean.

Still it was quite lewd for a kids' show

He's funny, responsible, mildly compulsive, wants to be manly and cool and has fun dynamics with other characters.

Awful character
He's just a generic "nice guy", that's it
The rest of his personality and preferences and goals change depending on the episode
He's basically a non-character

also Fem!Marco ruined the fandom

A harsh truth.
They were originally going to make him some safety first kid judging by the first episode, but quickly just turned him first into Star's more intelligent foil, and then into an obsessive beta orbiter.
He's hispanic but devoided of any culture, watered down Americanized mystery meat. Basically a non-ugly 56% face.
He lucked into a relationship with a girl way above his standards based off unbelievable circumstances, and still managed to fuck it up entirely himself.

At this point, he's just a few apologies shy of Dipper.

Watching him not know how to respond to Janna's sexual advances. It's literally the only reason I'm still watching this show.

I liked him okay up until he became a BITCHBOY

He was a decent straight man and he was enough of an insecure loser at times to be interesting without it going overboard (as in it's not like it ever got to the point that there's no way Jackie or anyone else would have taken him seriously afterward. Well maybe Naysaya kind of pushed it). He and Star had a good friendship, before it became him literally abandoning everything else in his life to work as her inferior in a fake position for which he receives no actual reward except getting to be around Star, which this season is honestly more like a punishment.

But he was never all that great even before this season, and I always thought anyone who honestly had him as their #1 favorite character was a weirdo.

>shitposter that obviously never seen the show otherwise he'd know Star's an inter-dimensional insect

It’s proven that women tend to be more attracted to a male simply if they know he’s desired by other women.

Yeah he is a latino self-insert character that's true.

request time: this scene with Marco, star, tom

it still hurts

I know

Self inserting as a spic?

What advances? She is bullying him. This is not your Buryat moving scenes about tsundere girls, it's Western cartoon.

16 years of chasing and implied romance.
All ruined for a shitty relationship no one asked for.

Boy toy for shippers

>Sup Forums

There's no appeal. He's just sort of there to fill up dead air and to provide a male protagonist for the meme kiddies.

>She is bullying him.
Sexually

Hes cute, plus hes very enjoyable as a character

Filthy niggers

I feel so dead inside

>implied romance

Headcanons aren't actually in the show, user.

>All ruined for a shitty relationship no one asked for.

If you mean Marco choosing Star over Hekapoo, that's what like 90% of the audience wants.

He don't really need any appeal. He's an audience surrogate and a foil to all the crazy characters in the show.

>He's hispanic but devoided of any culture
He's a chicano, his Father is the Mexican
and the first episodes were a bit rough, Last thing i can recall about those is that the Mouse had a Tight Grip on the show until it lost interest and tought it would be a Nice show to bring out those shekels
Once Nefcy took over, we got some Amazing episodes
And then out of the blue we got a fourth season when nefcy had planned for 3,
Reason why this last one has been rough too

Don't watch this show, but wasn't he originally the villain?

We had a Bird/Kappa thing as our villain in season one, turned quickly into the best character in season 2, We got a Lizard in a suit in Season two, turned into a pulp in season 3, and right now, we arent even sure anymore who's the villain
But the Kid, he has been a Good guy from the start

He has plenty of room to grow and he actually is, albeit slowly.

What happened?

latino americans, mexicans, south americans etc

that's around 500 million people

>They were originally going to make him some safety first kid judging by the first episode
Did you not watch the first episode? He was responsible and cautious but he wanted to be cool and wanted danger, he was never just "safety first," he was enthusiastic about getting to fight monsters the very moment he had the chance.
>then into an obsessive beta orbiter
This has literally never been the case.

>He's hispanic but devoided of any culture
>If you're non-white you have to be dancing around a bonfire in a sombrero making tribal noises
You have very little experience with people don't you? He's an American, raised in America. You can call it "mystery meat" with le 56% meme but it means absolutely nothing.
>He lucked into a relationship with a girl way above his standards
You've determined his standards how exactly? It's never been established he's unattractive, he's clearly smart, and he's at least moderately well-off financially.
>based off unbelievable circumstances
Did you forget this was a cartoon?
>still managed to fuck it up entirely himself
By? Getting the girl he wanted for most of his life instead? I mean, Jackie is shit, but his decision wasn't unreasonable. He changed his mind and when that fucked up he got a new one again.

>At this point, he's just a few apologies shy of Dipper
There is quite literally nothing wrong with Dipper though.

Just to show that the audience has shit taste.

But the show is made in the us and i doubt all those people care about cartoons, south america seems to like anime more

>no one asked for
I'm not saying that Hekapoo wouldn't be more interesting but yes I would guess nearly everyone in the general audience who watches this wants Starco.

Pretty much everything before season 3.

>and i doubt all those people care about cartoons
The S3 episodes subbed in Spanish were pretty popular on YT until they were taken down.

data.tumblr.com/7778eb36f88b49bc41c114832239fdcc/tumblr_p2yumsYfeq1usj4byo1_raw.jpg

this

not even gay but he looks good in this one.

Is that Lucio?

not even gay but I would plant my dick so deep in his ass that whoever pulls it out will be crowned the next king of Britain

How long would Star have watched, if it weren't for the Stump? Would she have stopped Tom from unzipping his pants and putting it in Marco's pooper?

Star doesn't strike me as the fujoshit type

oh look, the pedos that refuse to keep their banned general on /trash/ made another thread on Sup Forums. for the fifth time today

>its not a general if we dont put "general" or "edition" in the title, hehe :^)

not even gay but I would let him plant his dick so deep in my ass that whoever pulls it out will be crowned the next king of Britain

He's a character for little boys to project themselves onto so they won't think it's a show for girls if there's a male lead.

Theres not enough brown shota/teen/twink hybrids.

Why does he look so S M U G?

Fucking beaner rejected the best girl in the show after lying and teasing. No appeal.

Brazil and Mexico each make dozens of cartoons

>Mexico make dozens of cartoons
actual spic here, excuse but what? like the only ones that keep shitting stuff is either Anima Studio with the Legend Quest/Las Leyendas series and the Villanos guys, unless you are talking about anyone that may still make animated stuff and put it on youtube

I'm talking about Kelly x Marco. Literally no one expected it.

I don't know how can someone be so lethally pretentious and ignorant at the same time. If you watched the episode the moment macho Marco stepped into Hekapoo's home, you'd know how to read in-between the lines and get the implied romance.
And for the last time, the shitty ship I'm talking about is Kelly x Marco. I can't think of any time in which these two were shipped by the fandom.

We will always have 'Running with Scissors', user. They can never take that away from us.

Your ship is dead.

Hekapoo no longer wants to have adventures cause he didn't tell her about Star going through portals in her sleep.

Hekapoo wants Marco but doesn't understand Earth's courtship customs, so she blurts out stuff like this.

Kelly x Marco also doesn't exist.

boring straightman that is constantly cucked out of anything masculine he tries or does

He's a stud.