Really feel bad for her

>really feel bad for her
>she is a saudi qt 9/10

I want to comfort her and tell her it will all be ok. I am in love with her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7lto39oy2mY
youtu.be/f0T1Rb_Q8cg
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/10/161024131124.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw no sad Huma gf

fuck off she is ugly you neckbeards

If I only had the chance, I could make her happy again

She is a hottie but she's also crazy enough to be married to that crazy dude. You probably are better off not being able to comfort her and tell her it will be okay. (She wouldn't believe you anyway.)

>being this much of a virgin

Is she still alive?

Well she is single now lol

The only downside is that Anthony wiener has a gigantic cock.

Even if we got intimate I'm not sure I have a large enough dick to please her.

I feel bad for her. She dedicated her life to getting cucked by Weiner and Hillary.

>tfw when you will never be able to comfort your precious Huma-fu during these trying times

Why live?

>You will never make your sad Huma gf laugh while she wipes away her tears

More reasons

Eating Hillarys pussy all those years for nothing lol

Why don't you wait outside her apartment...for as long as it takes...and ask her to sign your copy of "Catcher In The Rye"...?

My guess is she never had a bf before she met Weiner and she thought he was Prince Charming. I also think she expected to have just one man her whole her life, so that's why she tried to stick with him. In the end he needed her more than she needed him, so she could have left him earlier.

I don't want her to think that I'm creepy.

I just want her to be happy

She's of this generation, she will understand.

no

FUCK HER

I just want to comfort her and tell her it's going to be OK. she didnt deserve this....

>"Hey user. Want to come back to my place?"

She tried her best, but shit happens. Don't give up hope user, she needs you now, more than you will ever realize.

She really is though. I don't think she's crying in that photo, that's just her face. Not saying I wouldn't fuck, but still bro, be honest.

>she could have left him
like Hillary
and she'd have more support and appear to be a strong, self-sufficient individual instead of the cuck she is

She's going to prison along with Podesta.

youtu.be/7lto39oy2mY

I think you mean she's a 9/11

>I don't want her to think that I'm creepy.
nether did Hinckley. He just wanted Jodi to be happy.

She's a woman that lets a man cuck her.

That is my fetish.

I'd give Huma the best 46 seconds of her life.

in this pic: not Huma

Here's some fapping material for your cuckoldry fetish (action starts at 1m)
youtu.be/f0T1Rb_Q8cg

No, she isn't. Born about 10yrs too late for that 80s horseshit.

>tfw double agent that did more to sabotage the clinton campaign than anyone else

APOLOGIZE

She's worked with Hillary since the 90's and know she's a key reason for her defeat. Sounds prime for degrading and humiliating sex

And then you wounder why Merkel imports negroid men...

>She's of this generation, she will understand.
...and what are you going to do when she gives you a pen and tells you to write her?

His dick is small bruh. Bitches don't like pencil dick.

Underrated.

>Sounds prime for degrading and humiliating sex
So, going back to Carlos Danger after all?

Would do satanic sex stuff with her.

She has disgustingly giant mouth. Fucking saudi Steven Tyler.

Are her genitals intact? If so would bang.

>She has disgustingly giant mouth
Yeah, that's a horrible trait. What man would want a woman with a giant mouth?

Kek if there is anyone in the world who knows how not ok things are it is probably her. While we have proof of much of everything, she has firsthand involvement in it. There is no speculation on her part as to whether or not the global pedo ring is real. She doesn't have to spend hours researching things.

Hillary won't protect her and may actively have her killed. I doubt the Saudis give a fuck due to her failing + being a female. Her family life is a mess, and her husband is a pedophile.

I hated het at first but ever since I saw that video where they're filming as Dick-boy's peen-pic got aired on the news and he says to the cameraman "we're gonna need a minute"...man seeing her face killed me internally. the only time I've caused someone to do that face was when my mom found out I had relapsed on meth after being clean for a few years. that was decades ago and I have been clean since, but I still feel bad.

as the saying goes, play stupid games win stupid prizes. she chose to play play stupid games, now she gets to enjoy the stupid prizes.

Holy shit. It's literally like one of those "my face"-"my soul" things. You can literally see how she's completely dead inside. No hope, no confidence, not even alive enough to be properly pissed off. D-E-D.

tbqph that only makes my penis harder

I'm going to offer to serve her sentence for her. I must save her from a cruel fate that she never brought on herself.

She doesn't deserve this

SHE'S A PAKI NOT SAUDI

>her husband is a pedophile.
like 3/4 of Washington, DC?

>but ever since I saw that video where they're filming as Dick-boy's peen-pic got aired on the news and he says to the cameraman "we're gonna need a minute"...man seeing her face killed me internally.

link, please.

That pic: The internet is a glorious place.

I know the Pedo-Kike and the Feminazi-dyke whore treated you badly huma but if you come to me I will hold you and love you and put beutiful Aryan children into your womb so you can being a loving mother with a real family.

Ill even let your parents visit but if your mom tried to cut our daughters clit off Im gonna have to honor kill her. Also you need to become a christian.

>when you think the snarky entendre you put in your post supports your argument when it actually does the opposite

Her face physically repulses me. She represents everything this board is supposed to hate and you fucks are mooning over her. Disgusting.

Churka, blyat. Azerbaijan style.

See

She has a masculine face. You are a closet fag.

you don't need to tell me. I disgustingly aware of this and have been investigating for months now. I haven't even shared everything I have found here yet.

I am convinced pedophilia is a form of mind control. Studies have shown pedos who act on urges exercise less control in other aspects of life, compared to pedos who have urges yet don't act on them. It is of my belief that by forcing people to participate in these ceremonies, they are essentially inducing an 'addiction' in them. but it's an addiction that makes methheads look like Angels in comparison, so 'addicts' will work even harder and do anything requested to ensure that knowledge of their 'addiction' is kept hidden

aka mind control

This. I though I was the only one.

I understand the need for White nationalism but some of you mongoloids can be so fucking autistic.

There's no way power at their level isn't stuffed full of blackmail of one sort or another.

>She has disgustingly giant mouth. Fucking saudi Steven Tyler.
More like Neo (keanu reeves)

Not being attracted to face of corruption and evil doesn't make me autistic. You're a pathetic faggot who falls over himself to pardon a half-decent face and some nice legs. Get fucked.

could be my first time fantasizing about mud woman.

what went wrong goyim

I agree.

imagine if like, you were a politician and got invited to some party or business retreat or something. and you get there and everybody is fucking kids. somebody tosses you a condom and goes "hey Bill, go grab one from the shed it's unlocked"

what do you do? The options are either fuck a kid, or experience Eyes Wide Shut in real-life

keep in mind this is a massive oversimplification. I'm sure precautions are taken to ensure that your literal only two options are shut the fuck up and join in, or demise (both political, financial, reputation, and literal death)

Dont wory chosen. Multiculturalism is good for israel. You should breed with a paki because marrying a jewish woman would be racist.

be multicultural like us good guys

*rubs goy hands together*

Absolutely lovely. Would racemix with

anybody watched the Weiner documentary? genuinely felt bad for her there.

great film though.

do you feel bad for this one too?

Germans always sucked with women somehow. It comes from the language I think, every word sounds like a declaration of war.

contrary to what your people force down everybody's throat it's totally normal for a mud-man to fantasize about a mud-woman

Pretty sure this theory has crossed everyone's mind. Some fucking dark shit and flinging allegations of this caliber ain't no joke. Would be curious as to proofs.

20-40 year olds just cannot exist without a cell phone, or a latte grande in their hand. Like they are hot glued to their palm.

>9/10
Nigger she's ugly as fuck.

you read me like a Stan Lee comic book. Would you like to join our Ode To Giant Mouths Club? We meet in a secluded condo on Dauphine St. Every week we feature a poster (laminated of course) in the middle of our circle-jerk. This week it's vintage Edie Brickell. The password is "gingivitis"...

CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW STINKY AND HAIRY HER VAG MUST BE

ALSO PUSHED A FUCKING KID OUT ALREADY

GOD HAVE MERCY ON US SINNERS

the proof of global pedo ring is a folder >100MB of purely documents that is yet to be released. it will be shared once I finish organizing it all for sake of read-ability.

the concept of mind control theory mentioned above is derived from this:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/10/161024131124.htm

He has a dick so no

well she didn't put out for the Wiener-man (thus making him so desperate that he was seeking lolis), why do you think that you would have a chance?

Frankreich ist schön um diese Jahreszeit. Also verscherze es dir nicht mit uns.

The only thing that bothers me about it the staying on for 24/7 shit. It's like these people aren't even allowed to sleep anymore.

A woman with a giant mouth can take both cock and balls while tounging the space between space the asshole and nutsuck.

It's pretty neat.

Yeah, imagine that dudes Michael Jackson and Bill Cosby that bit the hand that feeds them and they got blackmailed with this.

He was just a beard

for the non Qubes/Tails/Kali and/or link-paranoid

New research reveals that certain alterations in the brain may be present in pedophiles, with differences between hands-on offenders and those who have not sexually offended against children.

For the study, researchers conducted imaging tests of the brains of pedophiles with and without a history of hand-on sexual offenses against children, as well as healthy non-offending controls, during an assessment of what's called a response-inhibition task. Activation patterns in certain regions of the brain distinguished between offending and non-offending pedophiles. The differences suggest that non-offending pedophiles might deploy a compensatory mechanism in the brain that provides greater self-control.

The findings indicate that interventions aimed at fostering basic inhibitory control abilities might help prevent child sex offenses.

"In the community, pedophilia is often equated with child molestation but it is evident that pedophilia is neither a necessary nor a sufficient condition to engage in child sexual offending. This means that not all individuals with a diagnosis of pedophilia commit child sexual offenses, just as many persons who sexually offend against children are not pedophilic," said Dr. Christian Kärgel, lead author of the Human Brain Mapping study. "Our finding of differences in the neuroimaging profile during the assessment of a response-inhibition task underlines the importance to distinguish between pedophilic hands-on offenders and those who have not sexually offended against children in terms of separate clinical entities."

I cut the rest off because thats the gist of it

>Wanting to be with a single mom.
Dumbass. Your funeral.

Just remember that she's tasted Hilldog. When I recognized that, it gave me what's called a negative boner, where your erection grows inward and is extremely painful.

is there any evidence of this

He looks like a turtle head.

Not that I know of. Just a lot of speculation. Supposedly, a lot of the gay community in DC thinks its obvious.

its so weird she is so ugly and beautiful at the same time

what is it about her/pol/?

That's funny because she doesn't care about you at all, she was about to draft your fat ass into a war and forget you ever existed

I think you can see that she holds a lot of anxiety, which is generally unattractive both consciously and unconsciously, but her facial structure is conventionally very attractive and she also doesn't look her age.

same here OP

He asks as he stares off into the sunset, over the ocean: This amused me. Have a Huma.

go for it

for best results text her your weiner

Has she said why she was crying here?

>she is a saudi qt 9/10

SHE'S 40 FUCKING YEARS OLD, RETARD. SHE COULD BE A GRANDMA

Because the Hilldawg is gonna have her killed.

This cunt will be dead within 3 months.

It will be deemed a "suicide"

She knows way too much and's a threat to the Clinton Crime Machine.