Really makes you see the things as they are

Really makes you see the things as they are.

Quite literally never seen a high quality post from a Mexican in my life, even when I agree with them.

I only see one bitch with little Jamal who'll never see his father, and three tired hard workers.

They have their seats bitch, they're not obligated to stand up for the woman beast so fuck you, you wanted it and now you have it. THIS IS WHAT EQUALITY LOOKS LIKE

I would bet they would get a lecture if they offered their seat.

>What you think I'm weak just because I'm pregnant? How dare you I'll have you know I smoked 2 packs today, ran a mile, cleaned my life, your penis is tiny, and worked 9-5 at my secretarial job. How dare you, ugh, can't even right now.

MUHHH
VAGOOOOOOOOOOON

why are you exaggerating, bros? a pregnant woman, if she's not a gypsy, deserves a seat. you have no honor?

By the look of her fat belly she could use some exercise.

Men and women are physically and mentally equal
This is not debatable
There's no reason this able bodied womyn needs to sit

literally who doesn't give up their seat for seniors and people with disabilities and pregnant women?

i don't know a single human being that does this

>giving up your comfort for some roastie you will never know just because she willingly got knocked up by some Chad you will never know

>if she's not a gypsy, deserves a seat
Are you racial traitor much, Romania?

If the father of the child is Mexican or Black the woman deserves only a swift kick in her uterus.

This. I mean, I always get up for pregnant women, women/men holding babies/small children, and old people (actual old people, not middle-aged cunts with gray hair). It's common etiquette. Barbaric cunts.

She should be safe at home.

What this picture doesn't show as that all these men are crippled.

I hate sjws too man, but you need to go outside a bit more

Next time fuck a nigga with a car

women are just as capable as standing up as a man, check ur privelage sithlord

>Want equality
>Only when it suits them

you dont get equality AND special treatment, cunts

thats true, public transportation is not a place for a pregnant woman
also, checked

Maybe if you got outside your smug bubble, you'd see that's how the real world works.

This.

You women fought hard for equal rights.

Also, I have flat feet... AKA a disability.

>sithlord

>There's no reason this able bodied womyn needs to sit
She is fairly attractive as well as pregnant. I seriously doubt she is a feminist.

>This is why you are fat and will die a kissless virgin

They offered but she screamed "RAPE", so they decided bitch could deal with it instead.

This.
What the fuck is wrong with the faggot beta males in this thread bre?

You're a fucking man. You give your seat to pregnant women, women with young children, the disabled, servicemen in uniform, and the elderly. If you don't act with common courtesy you're behaving like a fucking nigger.

This is common sense, not linked to feminism or social justice, just decency.
The elderly, disabled people and pregnant women have priorities with seats

serious question - is it customary to give up one's seat in america? I once heard an anecdote when a young man got a surprised stare from an elderly lady when he tried to.

For instance, in the UK it's customary to offer your seat to those less able to stand as a general rule.

no but ive never seen a bitch become president of the usa

It was a long time ago when women were respectable and beautiful, not so much anymore with how they are today

women often choose to stand when they're that pregnant because it's more comfortable and they don't have to struggle to get up after sitting down

Why are those men napping in the kitchen?

Fuck this bullshit, don't use public transportation if you are not willing to travel standing. It's her fault if she has a miscarriage, she took the risk.

Meant to reply to OP.

Also to clarify to others I'm not saying that as "a woman's place is at home" type way, just that this very pregnant woman's duty right now is to protect her child and they are very vulnerable right now on public transportation.

>not wanting mixed qts in your society

smdh pham

>man knocks up a woman
>gets her to ride around on public transport
Yeah nah. His genes don't deserve to spread.

They want equality, we give them equality.

This but even more ironic.

>equality when it benefits me and chivalry when it doesn't

Nope

Has she tried asking? No, she most likely didn't. And even if she did, why should I fucking care?

I didn't fuck her, I don't owe her shit.

Um, there's very clearly room for her to sit.

I know this photo is staged because the man on the far right is placed there so you can convey that there are men blocking the woman from sitting. BUT, the very staging of that makes it stupid. There is clearly a human sized space between the man with the brown jacket and the man with the blue shirt. The problem here is literally just "I don't want to sit close to people". It's not "I can't sit there".

This , always stand up for the disabled ,old , or pregnant. Your just some upstuck punk otherwise.

Or maybe you need to get out of yours. If you're not in a huge urban center you don't need to worry about feminist women.

wouldn't be any question if you could be sure the baby's white

>pregnant
>in America
>when you don't even own a fucking car
Yeah, that kid's going to have a great life. Where's the father, lady?

All these posts scrutinizing the woman for being entitled to a seat.

It's her fucking country. Why are the three middle eastern immigrants entitled to a seat?

Get them out of here.

These middle eastern scum don't even see a problem with what they are doing.

>It was a long time ago when women were respectable and beautiful
(You) mean in the 40s? Back when women wore sundresses and the men were hardworking and wore suits. Those were the times . But chances are you as well as the manority of pol are just fat virgin NEETs. I bet you are wearing sweatpants . Our beautiful president Trump is a hard working man in a suit. He will turn America great again. But remember change starts with us , start working out. Wear suits or at least a dress shirt when going anywhere. Brush your teeth and take showers daily(3 times for teeth).Put on a bit of cologne and deodorant every day. Cut that shitty ponytail, it doesnt look good.Get better confidence and stop slouching. if you follow these steps you will probably snag a gf, make her wear dresses and dont let her become tyrones toy . Make sure you entertain her so she doesnt wander.then raise your children the same way and hope they arent gay.

this