SMALLVILLE

Did you like it? What are your favourite episodes? Who is best girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/nxivm-member-invited-secret-sorority-branded/story?id=51617201
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jeez op if you want a chloe thread say chloe thread

Get your sex cult recruiter outta here

>Did you like it?
Yes
>What are your favourite episodes?
Season 4, 5 and most of 6
>Who is best girl?
Alicia

>i read a fanfic so it must be true

OK chum

It went on too long. Especially give how long they had him in HS given how tall he was and how old he looked by the time they were claiming Junior and Senior year. Some of it didn't make sense and they tried to lean to hard into their own mythology, while making too much of it up on the fly (and then not remembering things their writers had done in the first two years by the fourth and fifth year) - the Indian caves things, for examples.

And the first year especially relied too much on the meteor freak of the week thing, which a lot of shows admittedly do. It just got especially tiresome and redundant here. That all said, there's a lot to like, just not ten years worth.

>Did you like it?
Yes.
>What were your favorite episodes?
Lois and Clark episodes. My all-time favorite being the one where they get stuck in Amish Country. So goddamn good.
>Who was best girl?
Crazy lesbian shapeshifter

>best girl
Forget about that. Why pick? God, that episode where they're possessed by witches. God, tied up half-naked clark tortured and teased by lana, lois and chloe.
Oh, sweet, sweet perfection.

>Especially give how long they had him in HS given how tall he
Literally 4 seasons. Like 4 years in high school. Did you miss something with that? And yes, when the cast 25 year olds to play teenagers, naturally by season 5 or five they look well too old.

SOMEBODY

It was stupid but still enjoyable. Best live-Action Lex ever and it convinced me that Lex and Clark growing up in Smallville together could be good.

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAvE ME

>Best Girl
>Not based Rosenbaum

I was a brainlet kid and didn't realize it was about Superman for an embarrassing amount of time.

>DUDE LUTHORS ARE EVIL LMAO
>OH SHIT LEX WHY DO YOU HATE ME

Not comics
Not cartoons

I hate it. Always hated the “franchsie before the story” trope, and this shit started it

I don't normally go in CW threads but do you say this in those. And every other capeshit Sup Forums thread? because there are 100 every day, soldier. You've got a lot of war to wage.

I loved it, keeping in mind I skipped most of the Lana and Monster of the week shit unless it sounded interesting, which effectively brought the series down to around three seasons worth of watching. Well, maybe not quite that bad (I believe most of the monster of the week where in the first handful of seasons) but unless you have the time to sit down and watch hundreds of low-mid budget superhero 'Buff'y epsiodes, you'll want to do the same.

Smallville Superman turning up in a Flash episode, Tom Welling with a greying temples and the Kingdom Come suit on, would be fucking amazing.

It'll never happen though because Smallville Clark was closer to the comics/DCEU power levels by the end, let alone after decades of being Superman, and the CW Supergirl Clark and Kara are both just about the lowest power versions of themselves we've ever seen. It wouldn't do for a guest version of Clark to utterly outdo their feminist agen- I mean Supergirl.

The point was that they didn't have to start the show in high school. Gotham has done this better since they didn't fixate on Bruce's education, for example, so the kid growing up to be so much taller now isn't a point.

It wasn't a 'High School' show, it was a show based in Superman's home town, before he became Superman. So NO, I definitely did not miss something. And cutting down the HS time would have cut down some of the crap, and I meant it was too long OVER ALL, not just those four years, that was just an example of a way they could have telescoped time, likewise college (which they did telescope and essentially ignore).

Shows can hire adults (which they do to get around the filming hours restrictions of underage actors) that look more plausible AND or change the actors instead of insisting that someone who was 25 when he was supposed to be 14 and then is 35 when he is supposed to be 22-23 and it's way more noticeable.

Don't be an ass. Contribute, don't just pick one or two things and take them out of context for your own stupid criticism.

it's not fanfic bro 20/20 did an actual story on it
abcnews.go.com/US/nxivm-member-invited-secret-sorority-branded/story?id=51617201

best part is you find out the orgies and branding were Chloe's idea

So it’s just like the comics than. Lex did nothing wrong.

>Alicia
Unironically this.

>Why pick
if you form a "multi level marketing company" you won't have to

the episodes with ultra man and bizarro also red kyrptonite