F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/maytelara29
youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/25/cocks-not-glocks-texas-campus-carry-gun-law-protest
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
mb.boardhost.com/babble/msg/1479068092.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we'll where those nice legs go when she gets deported in the most comfortable way

She still isn't deported?

Fuck is this? why is this a possitive?
What a dumbass

Ahh I totally forgot about that grill.

So how did she even get into a university without being a citizen?

>4.5 GPA in women's studies at a minority pandering university

woah wtf I love illegals now

I'm sure your shithole country of origin will be happy to take you back and will benefit immensely.

Have fun in Mexico, I hear being a whore can be very profitable if you live near the border.

She admits to being an Illegal on the internet. Not smart, not smart at all.

nope still on twitter shitposting
twitter.com/maytelara29

She can't be that smart if she figured she could enjoy the fruits of our country without legally becoming a citizen.

>Admit to the world that you're an illegal
>One of the first forced out the door
Loving every laugh

She can live with me if she wants, the whore.

well, what ever shithole of a country you´re from, will surely put your talents to good use.

F

Congratulations on excelling in your university

You still have to go back, though

>that gpa
>too intelligent to get deported

WE LOST

FUCK

Where does she say she's illegal?
Undocumented =/= Illegal

Can't you just report her over this thing and get her deported?

>nice legs
Do women ever stop attention whoring?

Spread your excellence to your country when you return so that they may prosper as well. Return with a MMGA hat

I'd hit it.

With a brick.

BUILD THE WALL.

Undocumented = Illegal

kek

her entire post is attention whoring

I thought it was just an exchangeable term. What's the difference?

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs

I can't wait for the deportation squads to sweep america clean

>mfw barely any illegal immigrants will be deported

American politcs are just personality contests. Trump has already calmed down when compared to his previous rethoric.

f

FUNNY ISN'T IT.

He better not be killing anyone, they'll win. :^)

>people who present their grades as some sort of important achievement

Undocumented is just the pc code word for illegal

Undocumented is a buzzword. If you were born here, but no birth certificatation exists due to parents being illegals, you cannot prove that you are legal, and thusly are illegally here for most purposes

>i am smart and can therefore break the law with impunity
cant do it when he gets elected

PACK YO BAGS BITCH!!!!!!!

The fuck is wrong with America? To sign up in my university I had to show my id.

How can undocumented people enroll in school?

Verifying someone's identity? What are you a racist?
I bet you want them to id themselves to vote too.

She should be the first to be deported in order to set an example

>she goes to UT Austin
This explains so much. That school is one of the biggest bunch of crybabies, and I go to one of the most liberal schools in the country.

You just need to prove residency, not citizenship

> tfw you will never be a mexican undocumented cutie screaming "b-but I'm a valedictorian and shiet" while you're being dragged into a one-way plane back beyond the wall
Feels great man.

Proof that newspeak does indeed work

Public college? That's cuck

Unless it's the engineering school, I'm not impressed. UT Austin has a fantastic program. Top 10 I think.

>nice legs
Nigga im a fat, hairy son of a bitch and i have better legs that her.
Also using your body as an excuse for breaking the law is just sad.

too bad she took opportunity away from someones sister or daughter that has a right to be here.

if you are undocumented by definition you have no way to apply for a university, you have no way to get funding and pay the university, you have no way to get government funding for university and you have no way to graduate the university and receive legal documents saying that you graduated. this is literally fucking retarded.

That's nice. She should take all of that and make her own country great again. Fuck off.

Undocumented its just the liberal equivalent to illegal.
Because telling the truth is racist apparently.

Based trumps comment "Brexit plus plus plus"
really shows the future of Newspeak in America.

The cartel will really like them legs .... cut off b.c she's smart hahahahah

>so ugly that the only body part you can describe as somewhat attractive are your legs

as a legal european immigrant illegals trigger me so fucking much, they are truly the absolute scum of society

if i was president i would dump all their sorry asses into the pacific

I don't see the problem. illegal is illegal. No papers should at least mean deportation, but even better prison time/big fine and then deportation.

She should use those smarts to benefit her home country

Hang this bitch and the rest of her family from rafters.

Great! As a talented engineer, I'm sure you will recieve preferential treatment upon your application to re-enter the United States.

>mfw chicano studies or some crap

I sometimes have to show my ID before exams, during my application I had to not just my ID but all of my previous education records from my country, which would have been nothing short of an impossibility to get without a citizenship.

>graduate
>is "educated"
>still outs herself for breaking the law
Is Idiocracy a documentary about modern america? Are your graduates literally this retarded? What do you learn in school? How is your country even a country at this state? I'm shocked.

Illegal is illegal. Plenty of legal ways to immigrate.

Hahhahahha

>Undocumented =/= Illegal
It does its just newspeak

She can add criminal to that list as well.

She has to go back

is it possible to report her? if so, do they act on tips or just don't bother?

That's a highschool graduation right? Never seen a college have higher than a 4.0

how is bureaucracy even maintained in that country without constant identification?!
I have to identify myself for virtually everything that's important , and it makes fucking sense!

like?

That's great, Mexico will have another educated worker in the future.

Dammit, if she made it this far in university, then why hasn't she worked on gaining citizenship, yet?

nice

>female
>engineer

Everyone report to ice.

its some kinda of texas bullshit if you are the top of your class, she has a full ride to UT Austin

She should get documents. They're pretty useful.

I don't know what you thought I was saying but I was saying that Austin is a liberal hell-hole that cries about *everything*.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/25/cocks-not-glocks-texas-campus-carry-gun-law-protest

Time to punish institutions that enable them.

Too bad those legs will be separated from your head after they chuck you over the wall.

i dont understand how can she study undocumented dont they ask her id for college?

how the fuck can you even be admitted to a university with no citizenship or visa? I though you guys had IDs?

No, wonder the white percentage in america is below 70% percent.

You can call europe cucked but in the majority of EU countries you'd be in a detention centre if you admit what she did on twitter.

How the fuck does somebody get a 4.5 GPA? I thought the US system only went to 4.0.

Undocumented = No Visa, no green card, no Citizenship = Illegal

This is no joke.

YOUR GOVERNMENT PAID FULL TUITION TO AN ILLEGAL.

How this shit even happens? America is a fucking joke

>spanks wearing fridgebody
>womanlet short legs
>needs glasses at 19
>horseface takes up 2' of her 5' height.
>nose as broad as the average 40 year old black man.

If you find illegals doing illegal shit, you can report them here:
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Wait until Trump is in office so it doesn't get dismissed, and so that Obama doesn't "accidentally" provide amnesty and citizenship instead of deporting them.

AP Classes are weighted.

Remember at the DNC all the illegals that spoke?

How fucked are they?

Let her marry a good white American and become a citizen or gtfo.

Hungary, you and your people's way are dying, rube. To ask for proof of citizenship when giving out scholarship for a state run school is racist and xenophobic! Doesn't Mayte deserve the same things American born people are given? Stop being such a bigot

The same way any foreigner goes to an American university.

I think visually impaired chicks are cute, but fuck that bitch, we can't even get nice things ourselves here, and the govt is giving it all away.

The democrat government has abandoned any pretense of actually following the law.

Mexican families trade birth certificates and social security cards.

>"""advanced""" placement

Kek, that's literally meaningless.

Thanks for the explanation though.

mb.boardhost.com/babble/msg/1479068092.html

A Clinton administration heavily pressured by the Sanders-left would have been best, given our options. Trump is avid about bank deregulation and hasn't said much (anything?) regarding off-shore and shadow banking. These are the areas a left-leaning administration could have made a difference in. A monumental infrastructure bill could be great in theory; however the Pence/Gingrich side of the administration basically guarantees that money will flow through the revolving door of K Street and the government's regular pool of contractors.

IMO the ideal conservative party in the US would look something like American Solidarity. They would at least offer the possibility of a consistent Christian Democratic influence on the country.