Do you think that they would get along

Do you think that they would get along

Hellboy would probably find him kinda annoying.

CHALLENGE!!!

NAME A SINGLE DEATH BATTLE VS THAT ISN'T TERRIBLE!

Show Hellboy petting a bunny, Doomguy would appreciate him more by only breaking a few bones and going on his merry way.

i only picked that one since i dont have photoshop and im lazy

They'd be friends and get a beer after slaying all the evil.

Next.

>demon
Doomguy kills him, hate is his fuel.

>Hellboy
>hate
I mean, I guess if you fill a room with Nazis then maybe.

Hellboy would. Doomguy has no chill and Hellboy has a lot of chill.

Voltron vs Megazord.
TJ Combo vs Balrog

They both realize they're fighting for the good of mankind and team up, hijinks ensue

eventually. neither of them is stupid and they're both on the same side

This.
Remember that Doomguy got the preator armor from a demon gone rogue.

>you
>reading comprehension

Weren't the dudes he got the armor from not demons, but from a different world that the demons invaded?

/thread
I'm usually not a fan of of crossovers that basically have two characters uncharacteristically fight each other for power level crap, but Doomguy is the shoot first, ask questions never type and would probably easily mistake Hellboy for another evil demon.

they would be friends, they have a lot of shit in common. wasn't william blazkowicz doomguy's great grandfather or something like that? if they both existed in the same universe he would have at least heard about hellboy

I imagine it would be something like when Samurai Jack met the Scotsman.

Nah, it's assumed Doomguy had his original Doom 1/2/64 armor on during the whole Argent D'nur thing. After that went to shit he spent an eternity (all .wads and different map packs) purging demons. After doing that, he got the name Doomslayer from the demons, got the preator armor from a demon, a blessing from the seraphim and then he got a literal mountain-demon church dropped on him.
At some point he got so angry he gained immortality or nigh immortality by just hating demons so much.

No, a rouge demon did gave him his armor. One that was sick of whatever hell is doing.

Nobody gives a fuck about deathbattles. Stop pretending it matters.

>Pretending its not popular just because you're salty over the results

user they make a living off it its so popular.

This is what peak mattering looks like. You may not like it, but there it is.

>Doomguy and Hellboy are fighting the same evils but unawarew of the other
>Eventually fight their way towards eachother and try to shoot one another from adrenaline jumpiness
>Once it's clear they're on the same side they kickass
>They're bother still jumpy at the end of the fight and nearly shoot eachother again
>They laugh later and have coffee.
>they then engage in a battle of which is the superior pet: cats or bunnies.

>doomguy tries to do a glory kill where he tries to break hellboy stone hand
>cant

imagine a mignola style story where hellboy met blazkowicz during ww2 and he arrives at phobos to investigate. as the plot progresses he and the doomguy find together connections between the nazis and the UAC, telling both stories while they slay demons

my dick couldnt be harder

Fuck that would be a nice crossover.

But user, Hellboy wasn't on this earth until the end of WW2.

He did meet Nazi remnants in South America and Antarctica, though obviously not the same thing.

yeah, i mixed them both in my head, my bad. but i think they still close enough to make them know about the other believable

i love wolfenstein and hellboy since its always fun to see Nazis get vaporized by tesla punk stuff

Actually he's not immortal, he just respawns in a different part of hell. Ingame deaths reset your progress because otherwise the story couldn't progress, but otherwise he'd do like in at the end of all other games' episodes: die and spawn somewhere, pistol start