Pro Trump Vandals Strike Again near DC!

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Md-Church-Vandalized-with-Pro-Trump-Racist-Message-401007946.html

false flag

What ya doing, Tyrone?

my god how will anyone ever recover from seeing this

>backwards Y

100% anti-trump false flag

obvious fucking cretin

Surveillance cameras like mad in DC...betcha it will show some dindu or hipster.

These false flagging liberals always forget one thing - white people actually know how to spell and draw swastikas properly.

Yeah, this is just too absurd to be anything else.

>that shitty dindu handwriting

>Trump Whites Nation Only

wtf is this supposed to mean?

no one says trump nation
who comes up with this shit

C'mon guys. The answer to all of this shit is obvious.

>I condemn whomever did this, and whatever reason they did this for.

And if they respond by saying that this is a product of Trump and that Hillary should be given the presidency, simply respond: "No."

Don't debate the sign, don't debate Trump's right to the presidency. Don't do ANY of that shit. Condemn the attack, and move the fuck on. If it turns out to be a false flagger, you've condemned their actions. If it turns out to be a real hate crime, you've condemned their actions.

Hey brotha...

>C'mon guys. The answer to all of this shit is obvious.
>I condemn whomever did this, and whatever reason they did this for.

cuck

this is nigger "handwriting"

>handwriting of a black man
lmaaaoooo

>condemn

Thanks, but no thanks. I'm not some beta faggot like you, nigger. I don't hide my opinions.

America is ours fellow racists!!!
1599!!!

If there is anything good that will come from your open racism and hate now that you have one of your own as President-Elect, it will be that nobody will ever vote for a right-wing candidate again. You have become synonymous with backwards hatred now that you have exposed your true colors. We'll get past this as a nation and then it's over for you, and it was your own fault.

>WE, WHITE AMERICANS WHO SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP ARE WHITE SUPREMACISTS WHO WANT TO _GENOCIDE_ ALL OTHER RACES. WE SAY THIS UNEQUIVOCALLY AND WITHOUT RESERVATIONS. WE, DONALD TRUMP'S SUPPORTERS, WANT ALL NON-WHITES DEAD. AND PUPPIES.

wtf someone has to stop this man!

>DC
>whites
try again

quality

Loooool, you were all saying that in June. You have to go back, Paco.

No, Leaf. Tact. You don't have to exhaust yourself arguing about whether it is a false flag or not. You don't have to defend people destroying the property of others (or people destroying their own property).

The underlying argument to all these false flags is that they want to convince other people to agree with them that Trump shouldn't be president. You don't have to stalemate then after hours of arguments just to get to the "No," part of the argument.

I don't give a shit who does what to anyone else but me and my own. And I have guns. Lots of them, as well as plenty of ammo. I'm taken care of, and I refuse to let them paint me as a racist/sexist/homophobe because I support Trump.

Their identity politics is dying, and I want it to die as quickly as possible. Getting dragged down into stalemate battles with ideologues does not expedite that death.

If I was in america I would do another poo swastika just to see what would happen with this current salt

>No, Leaf. Tact.
Back in 1995 when i was a teen, there was a drawing of a swastika on one of the bathroom. Should I report this? Were there nazi in my school?

its pure vitriol trying to ferment violence, nothing else. These dumb act dont even deserve to be condemned. What deserve to be condemned in things like the KKK celebrating in NC not fucking drawing from Soros supporters

>Their identity politics is dying
no its not my friend. it will only get stronger. this train cannot be stoped

is this a case of
>whaccha doin rabbi
?

I never said you should report it. Doesn't mean you need to get into an ideological battle with the people who did report it.

And they will not ferment violence unless someone disagrees that vandalism is a bad thing. They are trying to paint you as monsters to morally justify violence against others. You stating that you condemn the acts of vandalism, but that said acts of vandalism are not Trump's fault any more than Doom is responsible for kids shooting up schools allows you to take away their moral justification.

Guess

>And they will not ferment violence unless someone disagrees that vandalism is a bad thing.
not true.

hammering that swastika are drawn, find one dude somewhere who says white power on a pro-white graffiti will ferment violence no matter what.

>They are trying to paint you as monsters to morally justify violence against others.

yep, freedom of the press is a joke. ive learned that thanks to this election

>You stating that you condemn the acts of vandalism, but that said acts of vandalism are not Trump's fault

id rather attack the value of the attention and the media directly than playnig dumb with them. theyre scum and deserve to be outed. like there werent swastika on walls before trump, its fucking ridiculous.

btw their end goal is to get trump assassinated. An innocent man who just want to help the country and did nothing wrong outside of mildly controversial statement will get killed on the alter of anti-racism

by the way people out of your country are marching too. Toronto will have an anti-racist march soon. People in my uni classes are freaking out

the media have created all of it.