My aunt already got a call from immigration, it looks like they've already started looking for people

My aunt already got a call from immigration, it looks like they've already started looking for people.

They were asking about my family, no please why did it have to come to this

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/greencard
youtu.be/KoDT6S18h4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have to go back.

Blame obama if that is true

You gotta go back, Pedro

Adios

Bye.

Good can't wait to apply to be a enforcer and knock down beaner doors and drag them to camps

if your not criminals then you could just reapply correctly and come back.

Soon that little American flag at the top will turn Mexican

FIRST TO SAY THREAD IGNORED

Make Mexico great again, Pedro.

> posting things that never happened

Why would Obama be rousting people?

You must return.

mexico isn't even that bad

you can still post on here at least, there's tons of mexicanons

ADIOS

Wow Obama really doesn't want to go to prison with Hillary.

I support this.

are you ready?

This.

BECAUSE IT'S THE LAW

because you guys didnt go through the legal route to stay and work in the country

i'm genuinly sorry, OP. but its for the best of humanity

>Elementary students telling other kids to go back to Mexico
>call from immigration, it looks like they've already started looking for people

MAGA

You're gonna need this

uscis.gov/greencard

You have to go back Jose.

Should've just gotten in *legally* then, eh Pedro?

Ask your family why. Its their fault for breaking the law

You have to go back.

>mfw the amount of mexican flags will increase by 500% over the course of the next two months

>I broke the law and now i'm scared of getting caught

OUT OUT OUT!!

>HURR DURR IMMA BREAK THE LAW AND ENTER ILLEGALLY, Y SOI MUCHO SMART
>oh no, they found me and they're sending me back. why america, mi amiga? WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

Lol jk, my parents came illegally but one is a resident and the other became naturalized

Adios hermano amigo

TOP KEK

Huh. He looks like he's enjoying it.
To make the transition to the new presidency as easy as possible.

Hey Panchito stop being racist and come to live with us, your people

Chupa mi gallo, now I can get pussy by telling the girl I'll marry her to get her a green card but then dump her, this is a golden opportunity I already got two girls I'm talking to right now

>naturalized
>illegal

pick one

don't worry though, even if some (((government))) has given you a piece of paper that says you're "american" your departure can still be arranged. pic relevant

>Italy
>white

Juanito pls

countries that were colonized by europeans so hard that their original language has gone extinct don't get to decide who's masterrace and who isn't

>Italy
>European

we invented europe

now take your (You) and fuck off back to mexico

I am literally shaking right now. I was a victim of Mr. Trump.

On the night of January 10th of 1997, Mr. Trump came to my home because he had an affair with my mother. I was 16 years old back then, that night my mother wasn't home so when I told Mr. Trump about it he entered the house. He pushed me on the wall holding both of my wrists in his big hands. He slapped me in the face and tore appart my pyjama. I was crying but he told me to shut up as he was fingering my vagina. He raped me for 1 hour, as the sound of his penis ramming me still echoes in my head. Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight. After that he made me suck his penis while forcing the back of my head to push his penis deep inside my throat. After he was done with me, Mr. Trump left the house and gave me a 100$ bill as my ''reward''. You scum voted for him instead of Hillary, how could you do that monsters? I am literally crying and shaking, as you guys elected this racist, bigoted homophobic, Islamophobic, disgusting rapist.

You have to go back.

Lol bye

Wow if you need to talk just call me

Lame

Please no, we don't want them. Send them to Canada.

You'll get them anyways, faggot

You have to go back.

>racist
>bigoted
>homophobic
>Islamophobic
>disgusting rapist.

fuckin A!

Anything that the federal government does up until January 20th is the Obama regime's doing.

Back to planet mexicon with you

>My Dad works for Nintendo

Fuck off larper.

>I broke the law and now I'm mad I got caught

adios amigo!

buh bye!

This. Making America great

>I fought the law and the law won
youtu.be/KoDT6S18h4o

You could always sneak back across and try to enter legally.

Romans invented Europe. You invented speaking funny and putting Grappa into coffee.

Why do I always imagine you guys speaking like a cholo gangbanver from southern Cali?

I love these threads.

>implying it's that easy

>my aunt
Fuckoff ctr. It's Tia. I'm a US born beaner. As white as most and I know very little Spanish.

>But it's hard so it's fine if I cut in line!
Fuck outta here, if we need immigrants we make it easier to get in
You have to go back

mfw Obama deports your Mama

Rip in piss paco

Time for Mexico to MMGA, with their own people

KEK

It is if you're actually a doctor or a scientist, not a "doctor" or a "scientist."

Jog on outta here.

Shouldnt have come here illegally then, fucker.

Does she need boxes?

Sell everything you own for US dollars and start the process when you get back to mexico. We really do like immigrants, but you're going to have to come in legally. This illegal immigration shit makes us look bad, and if we cuck ourselves and backtrack now, the illegal immigration will never stop. If you love this country you know the right thing to do is to come in legally.

bye fag. come back legally if you want.

or dont. idgaf

>eh eh gringo Trump won't wi-
>knock knock
>he has to go back

Go fuck yourself, shitskin. You used to mock us Whites when we said "soon", but soon is here, bitch.

>Anglo
>white

(OP)
>when you realize that "Making mexico pay for it" meant that he's going to round up all of the mexicans and use their slave labor to build the wall

6D INTERGALACTIC INTERDIMENSIONAL CHESS

>trying D&C as if it will work

You have to go back.

I want to protect that smile