Boy, next Jean Grey is looking good!

So stupid

No fucking way. HAHAHA. That's great.

>like
>literally
>so
>not
>writing

Mephisto OMDing the teens back out of continuity soon?

>Jean in hell
As it should be

>As it should be

All that's missing is the demons explaining "you're here because of what you did to Iceman".

>Iceman
*Angel

Turning demons gay doesn’t do anything because they’re already into sodomy.

>turn them gay
What, are they going to be sent to hell twice or something?

Not enough tentacles.

It's Marvel

she'll be just fine in like 4 months

Nobody ever gave a fucking shit about Iceman.

>Nobody ever gave a shit about____
It is funny how often you see this excuse when a character gets race swapped or turned gay. It is usually followed by some fellating about how great it is that another minority is getting more representation.

Why does it feel like it's been forever since the last issue?

No you're thinking about angel, most people don't even know he exist

>surrounded by a bunch of literal demons
>so
>not
>cool
Absolutely natural human reaction

WE HENTAI NOW

>Nobody cared who I was until I took it up the ass

Somehow, I think the Phoenix Force incinerating Teen Jean because she wants the Real Jean is gonna affect the last issue of Jean Grey's sales.

God is good all the time.

All the time, God is good.

>Human
That’s a fucking Mutie you pleb

She's fucking dead. What do you think a deceased person's monologues sound like?

Also, she’s an X-Man who has seen her fair share of demons and other worldly monstrosities

You know that those dialog walls are not literally, if not comments from narrator's perspective in future? I mean, let her say phrases of john constantine about hell and his metaphysics would not make much sense

That's why he was chosen to be inexplicably gay. Not popular, yet an original X-Man and 50 years of published stories. They had to pick someone established but they couldn't do it to say Wolverine or Iron Man because they're too popular and fans would actually get mad about it. It's rather insulting to both straight and gay people if you think about. Marvel editorial currently exists to make their books ludicrous and condescending.

I have to ask, why wasn't it Angel?

>What do you think a deceased person's monologues sound like?

"AH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THAT DEMON IS GOBBLING MY GUTS IN FRONT OF ME, WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS GAAAAHHHHHH!"

Is that some legend of overfiend?

Magik is going to fap to this.

How vain and vapid can a character be that even her inner voice sounds like a spoiled teenager?

is this the set up for the next Zone?

>Uuhhnnn!
>AAAaahhhnnnn!
>I-it's sticking it's tongue up my... UHN!
>Her pleasure continues for eternity.
Something like that, in this situation.

a human being produced this transgression and presented it as dialogue.

there's an actual living person that took a horrifying scene that looks like demon rape and managed to make it seem trite.

did a woman write this? is the same author who had x-23 say "ow" after falling from 10 feet instead of "oof" or something? or is marvel contracting writers that are still in elementary school?

Because the ones writing them are spoiled teenagers in adult bodies.

more like the artist has a demon rape fetish and turned the shitty script into a hot scene

Do you think she will crash Kitty and Piotr's wedding like how it happened in Teen Titans?

How did you get to be in hell?

By turning your friends gay with mind powers.

Chicks dig Angel.

>Whats it matter you're already dead, you're immortal, the pain is meaningless, so shut the fuck up.

Hell is the dumbest sounding afterlife there is.

Why is it every community college drop out comes here and pretends they know a thing or two, but only show they know Jack and Shit.

Leave your cave boy, go where people gather, listen, and tell the world what you hear.

Protip: She isn't getting eaten by demons yet.

A jewish girl going to christian hell... it makes no sense.

>she isn't getting eaten out by demons yet

If the pain still feels very real, its kinda difficult not to shut the fuck up or concentrate on anything else but the pain. If you've ever had a spontaneous tooth-ache and waited for the whole night for the dentist to open up, with no painkiller available, you would know the night would slow to a snail's pace and the only thing you can concentrate on is walking back and forth and cursing at the annoying pain.

if Jean gets Caska'd , who's going to be Guts? Logan or Scott?

>turn them gay
but she did
they are
lesbian demons

The idea is that souls lack human's ability to change and adapt, so they'll never get used or numb to the pain.

Hut you cant die so samsh your hard to little bitty pieces and get rid of that tooth ache

>rape
powerup incoming

>Everyone in heaven and hell fighting over souls
>but they are weak, useless, and require constant care

Sorry christ fag your after life makes no sense. Now Valhalla, that makes sense

So Magik will save her?

Huh?
If Christian hell is real, by definition that's where non-Christians go. Like that's one of the rules.

There were signs he was gay even back then, it's just that a lot of people who read that Bendis shit wasn't aware of the precedent. Worse thing, they try and go around it by claiming that he shouldn't have been gay but bi, even though a lot of gay people try and live straight lives for a very long time, for reasons only they understand.
Now, what's the actual thing that should have happened in this case? Much better writing to ease up the reveal to the audience. Otherwise it effectively looks like she "turned" him gay out of nowhere.

It's funny that none of you decided to look up the actual preview.

>If Christian hell is real, by definition that's where non-Christians go. Like that's one of the rules.
Ehhhhhh, that's what the pope says.
Depending on how you interpret what Jesus says you might have to have been given the opportunity to live a life by His ideals and actively rejected them. And even then you're still hanging out in hell until judgment day. All we know of hell is it's a place "in the absence of God, filled with wailing and the gnashing of teeth." The lake of fire is post-Jesus fanfiction.

>in the absence of God, filled with wailing and the gnashing of teeth
Oh, so where we all are now.

She deserves it for fucking with Bobby.

Thanks to X2, casuals think he's Rogue's boyfriend

>The lake of fire is post-Jesus fanfiction.
He says right after making an argument relying on what the pope says.

Not really. At least not according to Catholicism. It's something they don't like mentioning much though, since it's not really a flag that attracts followers.

Basically, if someone acts under good faith, even without knowing about God and Jesus, their sins can be redeemed by their good actions and so they can be saved. The problematic part though is that if that person learns about God and Jesus and outright rejects them, that's considered a sin by itself, so in a case like that bringing religion to them is technically making it easier to get them to fall from grace.

(Catechism 845-847)
>"Outside the Church there is no salvation"

>How are we to understand this affirmation, often repeated by the Church Fathers? Re-formulated positively, it means that all salvation comes from Christ the Head through the Church which is his Body. Basing itself on Scripture and Tradition, the Council teaches that the Church, a pilgrim now on earth, is necessary for salvation.

>This affirmation is not aimed at those who, through no fault of their own, do not know Christ and his Church.

Does it end there? Please tell me it ends there. That would be the most fitting end to this shitty character nobody asked for.

Considering we're talking about an adult American Jew who has Christian friends, I think it's pretty safe to say that she might have heard about Jesus.

You can tell if someone's an outragefag if they don't like Nu-Jean. She's literally the cutest and best version of Jean out there

Next issue will just just be a full issue of her getting explicitly raped by different demons in hell, including getting impregnated.

Marvel would literally sell so much copies from it alone that anything they print after would be just pure profit to their account.

You don’t have to be a professional to criticize a creative work.

>There were signs he was gay even back then
Horseshit. You can post that excerpt from the original Stan Lee run if you want, but that was just Bobby expressing the childish “ew girls cooties” mentality. And frequent failed hetero relationships is not a sign of homosexuality. It’s a sign of being bad at relationships.

Jews MIGHT get a saved save by default, though only if they are nice people?

Nope, not even that one. I'm talking about that one label of him flamboyantly doing pole dancing with an ice pole of his own making.
And yeah, that's actually one of the signs, believe it or not. Because one thing is feeling to connect for too long due to unforeseen circumstances and another is having your relationships fall for your own lack of commitment or interest. It says more about inner turmoil than just saying "yep I'm gay."

>all those people who hoped the O5 on the Venom/X-men covers just mean it was a continuity fuck-up were wrong
So is Jeen going to become the new Goblin Queen? Or maybe they retcon Maddy into always being Jeen.