Why does he dislike the Alt-Right

and Sup Forums and all that...what is his reason?

He was hoping he could controll us into becoming his army of famboys.

He obviously failed.

Now he is looking to leech neckbeards and 15 year olds off of Richard Dawkins and Sargon of Akaad instead

Opportunist who looked for fame. Tried to become the "posterboy: for a supposed alt right, when in reality alt-right is a term given by MSM and neo cons to anyone that is on the right of the political spectrum (no matter if they are authoritarian or libertarian).

He failed to completely garner control, but did get some fanboys as he paraded around as a fool with women's clothing on while laughing about sucking off a nigs and scamming neckbeards (via NibbleforAmerica)

>faggot
>jew
>nigger fucker
What do you think?

this and also the fact that everyone here hates faggots

i dont dislike him tho sure he is so full of himself and black cock that you would think he is a queer popsicle
but every famous person is and he did got a bunch of votes for trump and he made him more appealing too millenials
and sometimes he is funny
he is ok in my book

Why do you care? He's just some attention whoring faggot.

is he Jewish?

Sup Forums has its head so far up its ass that all you're going to get out of this thread are people bashing Milo.

For the record, I think he's an insufferable faggot, but being an insufferable faggot makes every leftist that attacks him look like a bigot. Of course, Sup Forums also attacks him without realizing his use because "muh faggots"; incidentally, many of these are the same people who post "MOAR" whenever some shitposter posts pictures of traps on Sup Forums.

no he is not
he said multiple times that christianity is the best thing that happened to the western civilization and he is a "christian" but for people here you can be that if you are a faggot

he's a faggot

He's an ethnic Jew. The worst kind of Jew.

>he said multiple times that christianity is the best thing that happened to the western civilization

Of course Milo Wagner, as a Jew profiting off western civilization, would say that.

He thinks Christianity is greater for Western Civilization than Pre-Christian European Paganism?

>be christain
>be a faggot
Choose one.

>paganism
lol
opinion discarded

I bet your dick is cut.

Define ''alt-right''.

and I bet you're a godless sexual deviant with a reprobate mind

Nope. Thanks for confirming though, cutlet.

Lol pig fucking barbarians.

what exactly is wrong with circumcision?
if you say "da joos" or "it makes ur cummies not feel as good :'(" you can fuck off

#pardonmilo #privilegegrant

>marked slave of them unironically defends what has been done to him

Poor goy.

good argument
go back to stormfront now

His contributions in getting younger people educated and voting cannot be understated. But I completely understand why people wouldn't like him. He has a real love him or hate him kind of personality.

Though I think we all love his relentless triggering of SJWs, niggers, and cucks

for one, he loves niggers, literally

>ok in my book
What a gay faggot.

>he even uses the stormfront boogyman

It all comes together.

Looks aryan to me

I actually love him...
...no homo

>go back to stormfront

go back to redit faggo

Sup Forums is a white nationalist board. Go back 2 reddit.

Have I missed something? When did he say he disliked Sup Forums

I thought he was still sucking up to us

>this and also the fact that everyone here hates faggots

Daily reminder you're on a fucking anime board.

the stormfag is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. but call him a stormfag and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

He thinks Sup Forums is his pet

>altering a quote of the propaganda minister of the third reich

Back to stormfront with you :^)

think you missed the point, bruder

Too much black dick in him.

kikes gonna kike

What was the point other than you repeating a forced meme and being called out for it?

When did this happen? Milo is one of the leaders of the Alt-Right.

>this and also the fact that everyone here hates faggots
Ahahahaha

B-B-But he was one of the founding fathers!