Holy fuck. Keep up the pressure, we need to make this even more mainstream

Holy fuck. Keep up the pressure, we need to make this even more mainstream.

Fucking bump.

omg bump

Final bump.

This isn't very suprising

I'm gay

Bump

wow, the media is waking up and is going to oust Soros

is this the butthurt liberal thread?
this is a facebook post i just saw

They named the Jew? WTF

Fucking bump
We memes trump to victory ,we can mene Soros to defeat

Seriously, how is this not not known though ? He's banned in Russia and the U.K. Keeps a very close eye on him

Anyone know the song QWERTY by linkin Park? The fucking song is perfect for the destruction of soros and establisment

There are ads like that everywhere in the country. 15$/hr to help "stop trump"

hahah fucking what? this is bizarro earth. can you imagine the media presenting that massive bush-era anti-war protest as "sponsored" at all? they never would have acknowledged even a hint of shill money being involved, the whole point was to make it look totally natural.

have they learned the cardinal lesson, to always suspect the jew first?

Soros failed (((them))), so now (((they))) are throwing him under the bus.
If you think this is happening because the media is 'waking up', you're delusional.

bump!

get your ropes ready and your dicks out boys

Liberals don't even really need Soros at this point. The hive mind is running on its own momentum now.

Same with all the BLM "protests", they were sponsored events with paid actors, essentially.

On it's own this information is exactly what we've been saying for years, but anyone who calls attention to these things is branded an anti-semite or a conspiracy theorist. This is the first time that his operations are being reported on by the mainstream media and becoming a matter of public record. It's also a sign of his waning influence that the MSM are no longer cowed into silence.

Bump.

al sharpton is involved in this. GET.

wtf

bumping and hoping for truth.

Isn't this sedition? There should be an arrest warrant out for Soros.

purple symbol...oh my...

IT'S REAL

SOROS WILL BE FLUSHED

MEMES WILL PULL THE PLUG

KEK WILLS IT

WITNESSED

PRAISE KEK

SOROS WILL FALL

SHADILAY

Don't get cocky or lazy Sup Forums. You've worked hard, you've come far, but it's not over until George Soros is tried and found guilty.

LOOKS LIKE HE IS GOING STRAIGHT DOWN THE TOILET, BOYS!

PRAISE KEK

BATTLE PLAN FOR THE MEME WAR

PRAISE KEK!

HE WILLS THE DOWNFALL OF SOROS.

Bump

Dude...that's the craigslist symbol. I mean, yeah, don't stop fighting this shit, but...

I kind of want it to be true :/

Pierce the heavens, boys

Mate, those are fake scams on the internet. Do you fall for ads that promise free pussy in your neighborhood when you fap?

People are legitimately pissed off about Trump, which isn't surprising. Stop peddling this stupid conspiracy angle. It's not helping. It makes you seem like a paranoid loon.

Bump this shit pol YOU GUYS ARENT THE POL THAT GOT TRUMP PRESIDENT!!

thanks for correcting the record.

Actually the term you're looking for is racketeering.

POLsters made those craigslist posts. I was involved in that mission.

They are going to get worse than in December they confirm Trump

Um no...I'm literally Hillary and I paid for those broke niggas.

Are there links to wikileaks emails that connects Soros to any organization actually organizing these protests? It would greatly help.

BUMP FOR JUSTICE.

honestly can't believe they've named the jew

ulterior motives at play here, Soros is being hung up to dry for failing

PRAISE KEK