HOLY FUCK

HOLY FUCK.

FOX NEWS NAME DROPPING SOROS. GET THE FUCK IN HERE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KegE285GQuc
vid.me/4wZ5
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8
youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8
youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BASED FOX NEWS.

O'Reilly did a thing on him a while back.

youtube.com/watch?v=KegE285GQuc

Looks like he's the new enemy of the right, especially after Trump called him out.

Wtf i love fox news again.

Maybe the are scared of losing their audience to the new media?

Is this real life?

Can Soros really be one of the FINAL bosses if he's been so public about everything he's been doing all these years? It just seems implausible to me; maybe simply one of the higher members of the inner circle?

vid.me/4wZ5

Soros is just a scapegoat

There are much more powerful jews behind him

So we have to deal with a Near dead Jew, a Near dead nigger, and a fat tranny

This will be easy

THE GOYIM KNOW
RED ALERT
THE GOYIM KNOW

Cruz was Vegeta
Hillary was Cell
Soros is Majin Buu
Final boss is?

wow

Im finally glad we are in this time line.

Hillary was Frieza, Soros is Cell, and Rothschild is Majin Buu

Rothschild obviously.

>Rupert murdoch dies to his TV remote exploding by accident

He's public because he thinks he's safe. He's laughing in our faces.

They fired Beck for this, never forget.

My entire family is crazy Democrats, basically forbade me from watching Fox. Glad to know there is still a news medium that isn't bought by the Democrats.

Let's go!

he's the rothschilds least secret agent

So did Glen Beck,
I have no idea why Beck tuned against Trump when Soros was obviously against Trump

Final boss is yahve

its incredible

Oh i forgot, Piccolo is Ben Carson. The first to bend the knee.

Maybe he likes the attention?

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

>MUST SEE VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8

youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8

youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

secretservice.gov/contact/

fbi.gov/contact-us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

He's not the final boss. He's just a public figurehead.

We don't approach final boss levels until we destroy the federal Reserve and other Rothschild central banks around the world.

tfw we are actually dead, and every wish is granted since this is heaven and god is kek

>naming the Jew

This won't end well

their smiles hurt

>FOX NEWS NAME DROPPING SOROS

Hannity's been doing it for 6 months now, my nigga. Hell, even Glenn motherfucking Beck was doing it a few years back, when he was less insane.

HOW THE FUCK

By adding Sharpton and Moore they're discrediting the validity of the concept, it'll hurt in the long run.

he pissed off the actual bosses and now they use him as a scapegoat

I almost feel bad for Glen Beck. This should have been his moment of triumph. Soros and the rest of the left has been named and more Americans than ever accept that much of this dissent is organized by them. Also, with the left is eating itself right now, and it's most radical elements trying to go even farther left, more and more people are coming to hate them.

What the hell happened?

DELET

SHUT DOWN

This timeline is fucking scary man.

I think I actually truly understood him in that vid.

You have to wonder. Kek just does not stop giving.

>Cockburn

I don't know why I laughed so hard at your pic, burger. Thank you

They have to for their audience. Otherwise they'll go, 'Soros who?'

Who is Master Roshi?

jeff sessions

I want to kill him

>sweden

Are those Trump's new cabinet picks? Fucking lying cuck

Reminder that these protests are done by him.

noice

MOLOCH GIT YE GONE

Who cares? Yes, his existence is not a secret. Get over it.

Soros is the next mission for meme magic

Kek wills it

The Final Boss is not a single person but an organization, the precursor of the New World Order/One World Government... the United Nations. They are the final boss.

>66
kek has spoken

>naming the uber jew
Holy shit, the Trump era is already glorious.

He certainly isn't anyone too important for the higher circle.

You know his name, you know his face. That alone tells you that he isn't that important. Probably just a higher-up arm of the NWO executive who stepped a little to far into the light.

Do Trump's followers really believe no one wants to protest his dubious "victory" (he is on track to lose the popular vote by 2 million when all states are in) so any protest ongoing is Astro-turfed? That is incredibly deluded of you. These protests and riots will continue throughout his (single) term which will hopefully be cut short by an indictment on corruption charges. Nixonbot, assemble!

>You know his name, you know his face.

Up till now, 99.9% of the population have never seen his face nor heard his name. And even if they heard his name, he is only known as a "stock broker" or "hedge fund manager", and not a left-wing-extremist-globalist-ultra-giga-kike.

The protests will end when the millenials' attention spans run out, just like Occupy Wall St for example

Being this fucking autistic. KYS faggot.

P.S.
Soros needs to be lynched.

>hhhmm

this sudden turn against soros.

his support is getting cut.
so who supports him?

or is it just people seeing a weakness and trying to exploit it before he can reassess his position.

MSM naming the Jew?

Alright guys, NOW I'm really starting to believe we might have drifted into an alternate timeline.

WTF KEK CONFIRMS WE LOVE FOX NEWS AGAIN

FOX NEWS

GET IN HEREEEEE

this is where the fun begins

we are in the right timeline now

this
New World Order is the true final boss

Michael Moore is such a faggot. Basically ranting on CNN that whites are being outbred and our elections need to reflect that

anyone ever get the feeling soros is just the lightning rod for attention while the REAL dirty shit is going on behind this sleight of hand?

Define "The New World Order". Who are in the group and who are not?

D-DELET THIS

God a bless that cops Dad. I hope it works.

He's failed in (((their))) eyes, i bet you hes allowed to continue but most likely on his own.

The Final Boss is what the illuminati call 'He who is to come'

epic you meant to say

what makes them so dangerous is that it is impossible to tell. The most important participants do not seek public attention and use power to influence others covertly, who are the ones who take the heat when the plans don't go well. It is easy to tell when someone is acting on behalf of the new world order, and it is easy to tell how often they do so, and how deeply they are allied with the NWO, but it is not easy to tell who is at the top, giving the orders, and who is merely following them when it benefits themselves.

GOD I LOVE THIS TIMELINE

FUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

Remember when Sup Forums used to hate Fox news and we tried to shut it down.

Fuck I need to stop coming here if we're this full of redditors

If you can't even define it it's just /x/ crap.

I was thinking more in the line with those that organize the bilderberg group, they gotta be up there.

CTR was Ginyu force

So we need Faragey and Cheetoh Man to pull some polymerization bullshit to win?

MODS

At least you were rare.

MODS

Kevin Nash here. Fuck off with all of you.

Kek

I don't think that 550 mil will make him have ptsd

>Cruz was Vegeta

so much this

Wow
Literally
Nothing
Once again.
Hahahhaha

I GIVE IT TO YOU!

GOYIM STOP IT

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING

PRAISE KEK

DESTROY THE SATANIC SEMITES

>550 million

lol

That's like when that large European bank that was literally funding terrorism with money laundering got busted and they only got fined a few billion.

Oh no, a month of revenue, whatever will we do?

You can join us if you want.

The people at the top of the pyramid never seem to have a name to be found.