PRIEBUS IS CHIEF OF STAFF

TRUMP IS A CON MAN CONFIRMED

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06/28/gop-chief-we-need-comprehensive-immigration-reform/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c_8uOyg_Y2o
politico.com/story/2013/08/reince-priebus-immigration-self-deportation-095621
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go correct your mom's record.

He might be a con man yet he still kicked your lilly liberal ass.

Kind of disappointing desu.

RINSE PREPUCE

literally who?

Why is this bad?

I think he is one of the few people who didn't take a giant shit on Trump.

The worse he did was, and might have not been his decision, was divert funds from Trump attack adds to fighting for Senate/congress seats. Which in a twisted way payed off.

What am I missing?

Someone red pill me.

rinse benis was one of the few establishment gopers who allied with trump in his darkest hour.

this is totally expected. nice try ctr.

he seemed pretty based during the election desu

Bannon gets chief council

Priebus kept Trump from parting ways w/ Repubs altogether.

>Rinse
>probably the only party insider who didn't tell Trump to go fuck himself
>bad
ok

They actually fell for the "anti-establishment" meme. Dipshits!

did you really think Priebus didn't cut a deal with all of the candidates?

he's was one of the only so-called establishment hacks (and he is) that stood behind Donald after their first meeting. He swore his loyalty and now he's being repaid.

It's that simple.

>no source
Sage

It kinda sucks, but I can understand why. It also creates a position for Corey.

I am happy with this outcome, The cabinet is looking very presidential :^)

drumfers just go so owned haha

Which wizard are you?

>What am I missing?

Nothing, Bannon is still on the team too

>TRUMP IS A CON MAN CONFIRMED
You faggots expected a 70 year old to change his ways?

Drumpfsters BTFO, practically on suicide watch.
Will they EVER recover?

Ignore the shills. Priebus and the RNC are the sole reason Trump won. They produced 90%+ of the ground game for this election since Trump had nothing.

And just remember they could have swapped all funding to down ballot positions, but Priebus stuck with Trump the whole way.

FUCK I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO HIM BEING BACK ON BREITBART NEWS DAILY THESE FAGGOT MILLENNIAL KEKS ARE UNBEARABLE

What ground game?

this chart is meaningless, she got absolutely eviscerated in the only vote that matters

Perfect choice, showed his loyalty, knows how to get the job done and has some sway with the party so that they won't cock block everything Trump wants to do.

It's a game of chess.

Priebus is a yes man who didn't betray Trump

And Chief of Staff doesn't do much but decide the president's scheduling details. He has no control over policy

Can any of you name the current Chief of Staff? Of course not.

The ground game where it matters in the EC system, WI, MI, PA, and FL. Or did you expect him to waste time campaigning in CA, NY, and IL to win pop vote and guarantee an EC vote loss?

Where were you when the Donald got cucked?

I want Christie for VP.
No you will take Pence.

I want Bannon as CoS.
No you will take Priebus.

I want a wall.
No you can have a fence.

In like a lion out like a lamb.

He needs to keep the congress cucks happy. CoS is a glorified babysitter.

what dumbass wanted Krispie Kreme for VP?

Trump.

Priebus?
Ugh...

Uhh..if I remember correctly, Preibus supported Trump when almost the entire republican party was trying to fuck him over.

I have no idea how Priebus or Bannon is?

What do we know about them?

>unironically wishing Trump's picks were all Alex Jones

Never change, Sup Forums

Don't kid yourself they still are.

When the last candidate you got more votes than was Kerry in 04 your political capital is limited.

If he goes off the rails it will be "Et Tu" time.
The Republicans can't afford to have Trump fuck up 2020.
He will have a short leash.

This. He was told to support down ballot R's and drop Trump by higher ups after Pussygate. He stuck with him and his spot is well deserved.

Except he didn't

Trump rewarded Christie for destroying Rubio, but that's it. Christie has already proven to be useless at everything else.
It's a glorified babysitter job and he's loyal

He has no control over any policy

If anything Trump now owns Ryan since he's rewarded Ryan's biggest ally. Guess who Rence (and therefore the whole RNC) will side with in any dispute now? Obviously they will side with Trump over Ryan

this isn't even 3D chess it's checkers.

Bannon is basically Sup Forums so you don't want him wasted on a staff job

Rence is competent and not a traitor (unlike Ryan)

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06/28/gop-chief-we-need-comprehensive-immigration-reform/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c_8uOyg_Y2o [Open]

politico.com/story/2013/08/reince-priebus-immigration-self-deportation-095621

I thought Priebus was bad; but I just dug up some articles on VDARE that feature him; and he can't be described as pro-Trump, but he wasn't anti-Trump either, from what I can tell. He doesn't seem to have been trying to sabotage Trump's campaign.

Bannon is a great choice. Sup Forums will like him because he didn't want to send his kids to a school with too many Jews. Though he denies that accusation.
Bannon is a boss at Breitbart, which is fucking awesome, because I guess it makes it more likely that the Trump administration will be working with proper rightwing media groups and boosting their profile before the next election.

You think this is a betrayal?

Wait until the GOP establishment impeaches trump immediately to install establishment Pence.

He has no policy influence as chief of staff

he's just the day planner. You think Obama ever gave a shit what Jack Lew's opinions were?

Priebus is a yes man, he's competent and dug the RNC out of the debt hole that Michael Steele dug them into, but otherwise has no opinions of his own.

Bannon would be wasted as Chief of Staff.

Of course he doesn't directly have any power, but it puts him "in the loop" which can compromise efforts. Hopefully Trump keeps a very tight leash on him or he will find a knife in his back.

That chart is so deliberately visually misleading. It literally only shows the votes counted after 52,000.

This is typical SJW missrepresentation of the facts.

CTR still going at it i see

FUCKING DROPPED

He got Bannon and Rience to be equal partners, so he can work with the establishment but please his anti-establishment base