Eurofags speak English

Well, why we Europeans keep speaking English among us? I know US are the cultural capital of the West, but why don't we use Esperanto, Latin or classical Greek? Latin and Greek are difficult as fuck, but Esperanto is easier to learn than English. Plus, it is not the language of any country, but is son of all European languages. I think is a good way to get a multinational (NOT multicultural) and united Europe.

Also sorry for my broken English.

Ĉar Esperanto estas senutila.
Se mi estas honesta, mi opinias Esperanton malbela lingvo.

are you a single language cuck speaker?

>Also sorry for my broken English.
Very good tbqh mate.

It's useless now.

>Well, why we Europeans keep speaking English among us?

Because English is a pleb language, Greek, Esperanto and Greek are patrician. Guess what this world is.

No, Italian and Spanish are my two mother languages, the two modern languages with the richest literary patrimony of the world (only German is at the same level)

No, English is a commercial language. That's why we are speaking English right now.

Come on man, it doesn't take a genius to realize that English is a ton easier than our languages.

I know people from Britain, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium etc who live here for over 20 years and can't speak Greek better than they were during their first month here.

>wanna speak soros' and globalisms language

kys

>pleb language
The language of sheakespeare, marlow, milton, chaucer, keats, byron, joyce, hemingway.
Not to mention the lyrics of dylan, the beatles, and the who.
>pleb

Just speak God's own language you filthy continental.

We should speak latin tbqhwy famalam

I don't get it, are you agreeing with me?

The turk is confused as usual.

>why don't we use Esperanto, Latin or classical Greek

esperanto is a dead meme language created by the first proto-globalists a century ago.
latin and ancient greek are both long dead, too.

we use english because it's the easiest thing to do. everybody understands at least some of it, it's easy to learn, and has the highest number of speakers of any language, both worldwide and europe-wide.

Because we already have English you retard.

agree, but i don't know if people who speak german language would agree too

Because it's the best language, obviously

I dunno about that, English is pretty fucking tight when it comes to poetry, especially considering the 20th century developments.
Most of those are memes or fags though a lot of the great English writers were Jews or Jew sympathizers.

this.

But you are telling me you compare dadrock to Plato, Aristoteles and Homer, what am I supposed to understand about that then?

Language is the best way to keep united a group of people. I would like see an united, powerful and multinational Europe. How do you get that with a foreign language?

>How do you get that with a foreign language?
Every language other than your own is foreign. Also English has become so ubiquitous that it can hardly be called foreign anymore.

simply because it was and still is the most taught foreign language in schools all over europe for a reason
>dunno about the second, was russian for me but probably french
you didn't go to the english class to be able to communicate with britons but each other in a somewhat universal language
>inb4 school english is useless outside the classroom
frankly it is, but it gives everyone the same opportunity
if they are ever going to change it my vote is on german
the language of Ordnung

i think so because you are a german cuck

Great argument, frienderello.

I'm fine with it, here you have to learn latin in the gymnasium and it's still a requirement for certain majors.

Honestly, it's the best solution. Nobody gets favored, it has the historical and cultural background, plus it looks and sounds more badass than the other option that'd be old greek.

I'd rather speak a language that doesn't sound like you have to speak with a fired up chainsaw in your mouth.

*easiest

Compared to other languages that I speak, English is borderline retarded easy. Which is a good thing, actually.

Esperanto is for shady globalists. I won't be able to learn a third language anyways.

I wish we would all speak Esperanto at least and not the language of the eternal anglo.

No I'm diagreeing with the 'plebeian' comment as some of the finest and noblest books, poetry, documents, and lyrics have been written in English.

But you already learned Somali and Arabic, a third one won't be that hard.

what an irony, nowadays nobody studies latin in latin countries

>Language is the best way to keep united a group of people. I would like see an united, powerful and multinational Europe. How do you get that with a foreign language?

latin, ancient greek and fucking esperanto are infinitely more foreign to us than fucking english you retard

>fired up chainsaw
speaking native tongue around foreigners almost always scares the living shit out of them
and it never gets old

almost a requirement, at least in Germany, for anybody studying in the medical field
well latin and greek to some extend

That's a shame.

Latin for 2 years is semi-forced here, unless you wanna go STEM

>almost a requirement, at least in Germany, for anybody studying in the medical field
Literally a requirement here. Same for law and some languages and history, but the latter don't matter because liberal arts.

The only reason we have that is because its needed to studyy Medicine and I think Biology, but they may have dropped that too by now.

And you learn exactly jackshit, you only get as far as learning how to translate a text of a few paragraphs in a hour with the help of a latin lexicon.

Nobody except maybe some geek for it ever learns how to fucking talk in Latin in our schools.

.t Someone who had and passed Latin in Gymnasium and then forgot what little there was in military service afterwards, like everyone else too.

You know what II still remember though? English Motherfucker. Because it is usefull, unlike dead roman speak

>Milton who wrote Paradise lost, Chaucer who wrote Pilgrims Progress, Shakespeare with his happy merchant of venice
>memes, fags and kikes

Are you on fucking drugs, son?

There are still many Europeans who can barely understand English, and you want them to learn a new one with no guarantees of ever catching on, one that, even if it is ever enforced Europe-wide, would be useless everywhere else?

What should be done at least is teaching children how to understand languages that are close to their own. I can understand Italian almost 100% and all I had to do was studying it for a week or two focusing on the differences. It's honestly pathetic when two people have to resort to broken English when they speak Spanish and Italian, or Portuguese.

>or Portuguese.

ya blew it

English won, they're the lingua franca and they will be for at least a few generations to come.

It will not even show beginnings of change until the murikkans lose their place in the world. Trying to change things like this from the top down is exactly the problem with your stupid """united Europe""".

1. Because we already know English, and as you said, the US are the cultural capital in the West (to a degree).

2. Multinational Europe? So that the best parts (Scandinavia/Nordics, Germany) can be flooded by Southern-Euros?)

So that countries like Germany could rule over the rest? Look at EU now. Germany have more control than the nationally elected governments, in probably most of the Euro countries.

And how is the turkic going?

>[sucking on America's BBC intensifies]
The sooner the Anglo lingual hegemony over the world is broken, the better. Language is like a fifth column in your mind and it's not good stuff that's getting inserted right now.

>most
learn 2 comprehension

Oui, parlons tous Français, la langue maîtresse.

Based Austria.

Some user posted a swedish language link the other day, and an Afrikaaner was amazed he could read it.

>not speaking English
so we will kill each other again fighting over making everyone else speak our own language
yeah lets do it

We hang turkofans here, I'm not sure why you think I would learn turkish

One thing is for sure: It shouldn't be French. Fuck them.

This. As if Shakespeare would even exist without the Greeks.

Biggest factual bomb ever.

Same reason as I would learn ooga booga allah akbar.

Oh wow, thats some hot arguments you got there.

Also, stop pretending like Latin is something Austrians regulary learn in schools to a degree where anyone can speak it. As I said, you only learn it so fucking rudementary, you are able to translate shit really slowly with the help of books right next to you.

But your people welcome these scum with open arms.

I was trying to show that English is not just classic literature, but also the language of popular culture by using great lyricists.

Yes I would love to be able to read Homer or Plato in the original languages - but then what other use is there?

Why do you even try with the Nordic neanderthal. Logic was invented by Greeks.

>Also, stop pretending like Latin is something Austrians regulary learn in schools to a degree where anyone can speak it.
Never did, I specified gymnasium. I really don't get where your butthurt is coming from except from you being a dipshit that had 4-6 years of language education wasted on him.

Of course no one's going to be fluent in latin when there's no regular real world use for it. Look at how few people are fluent in English despite there being a use for it.

Nothing that can't and shouldn't be changed though.

> Not wanting to speak English

Fucking Leaf and Frog faggots.
French is literally the language of the defeated.

Full house checked, mate

English- Most relevent for literature (More works than any other language in the world) and pretty much THE international language

Latin- for science and historical literature

Ancient Greek- historical literature

Russian- Navigation in slav world

French- Naivgation and France (since they don't learn English like the rest of Europe) and French literature

German- Navigation in rural central Europe

Wymysorys - personal interest

Welsh Gaelic -personal interest

I will never learn Spanish. Fuck you disgusting illegals for making me hate that language. I will pay for a translator if I ever decide to visit Latin America.

>ergo, english is pleb, greek is patrician

my original point I think

>Esperanto
will you fags stop with this meme
>esperanto
>a language consisting of mostly german and latin
>made by a german
>living in the holy roman empire (modern germany)
WEW
FUCKING
LADS

Stultus es

that's basically all I remember after 4 years of latin

Since last century, each city in Italy has spoken his own dialectal language, in fact, when WWI, Italian soldiers needed translators. But nowadays Italians speak Italian, which was a literary language derived of Florentine dialect, the language which used Dante, Boccaccio and Petrarch. It has been the language of cult people in Italy since those days. Latin is the same thing for all romance-languages speakers, which has been the language of science until two centuries ago. And also for the rest of Europeans, check the etymology of more than 50 per cent of English words.

Is it true they have 78 words for surrender? French cuisine - snails and garlic seasoned with shame and defeat.

Brah... come on. We won, and are lingua franca today. Embrace it, so we can speak and understand each other.

And how the fuck do you propose that?

You would have a easier time makeing spanish the worldlanguage, and even there people are learning english rather by now. Because

a) Its the native language to what, 600 millions?
b) Its the secondary langauge to w whole shitton more
c) its comparetively flexible and easy to learn in a way where you can communicate, unlike german where its he Spoon, she fork and the knife.
d) Its practical to know because it opens up job oportunitys

Its also a germanic language if you want or not, and thus even easier to learn for german/nordic/dutch speakers and so on, if you like it or not.

You meanwhile go WE WUZ ROMANS AN SHEEIT and propose we try to resurect a way more complicated language with not a single of aboved conveniences and reasons to learn it.

uhm excuse me family but there are spanish signs in the USA but barely any in english here. like, try again sweetie :)

If the US didn't exist you'd all be speaking German, Russian, or French.

I studied Latin in high school and I learned jack shit. There is simply not enough material, and close to zero need for it. You can't even listen to Latin speakers since no one even seems to agree on the "correct" pronunciation. All I remember is copying a bunch of grammar tables and wearing down my dictionary trying to decipher Plautus or Cicero. At least with Greek you'd learn to name all the letters, which is something I've seen even physicists struggle with.

Even Interlingua is more useful than Latin.

>cucked romance speaker
Shut the fuck up pastaman. The EU is first a foremost an economic entity, and English is the language of trade.

It was made by a jew from a poland under russian empire, you tard

>irish
>useful

But not just plebeian:
English is patrician - the great literary and scientific works
And also for the commoner - the cultiral aspect

Tell me how, say, On the Origins of the Species, the Principia, or the Essays of Francis Bacon don't rank as highly as any Greek classic.

>spanish
>european

A common language only serves the interests of globalists. The EU would love nothing more than to have all Europeans speak Esperanto or some shit. It's just another way to destroy European heritage and culture.

Just learn your standard 5 languages or something like every intelligent person should be capable of. Or just use English since everybody and their dog already knows it.

No sorrys needed we are all in the same boat.

I would agree to latin. Mother of all langaugies.

We all have to start from zero and ffs we would finely understand that god damn doctors.

Yes... in spanish communities, and almost every spic majority establishment knows english. Tell ya this though, why couldn't you spanish have been french? At least French sounds good, fucking spanish tho...

Also why the fuck would you NOT want us all to udnerstand each other?

You know how here in Austria the Majority now is "OH NOES TRUMP, HE IS EVIL AND HITLER AND SHIT"?
Thats because they suck our and germanys medias dick, because most dont understand anything but german. So they cant go online and get non-mainstream sources of information, and gather knowledge outside of the Media. If we were to make everyone in europe learn Klingon or whatever instead of english, all it would cause is that Germany Mainstreamedia would controll most people by providing entertainment and news in that langauge, while most people couldnt talk with foreign people about outside EU views.

idc call me african if you want

spic spanish sounds bad
on the other hand...

ok

>this faggot actually likes sounding like a faggot whenever he opens his mouth

might as well start sucking dick while you're at it m8. At least Spanish rolls off the tongue like an expensive hooker putting wine bottles in her ass.

>irish
>not a useful idiot

I agree, everybody should be forced to speak German instead.

how much hupf in gatsch

Wat? You might find the British fucking Empire had a small part to play. Language is called English for a real good reason, mate.

Or is this another we wuz ww2 saviourz n sheeeeit

>You meanwhile go WE WUZ ROMANS AN SHEEIT
We were in the Roman Empire, you know that, right? With the Constitutio Antoniniana we de lege WUZ ROMANS AN SHEEIT.

I know that English is convenient. The question is, is convenience really that desirable in the greater scheme of things?
I don't think so. If current year societies are any indicator then it's that convenience and moreso the desire of convenience have made us so weak that it's almost a struggle to continue existing because existence in and of itself is inconvenient.

>all it would cause is that Germany Mainstreamedia would controll most people by providing entertainment and news in that langauge
Wow, so like it's now the case with English and ((a certain demographic)) in Hollywood?

>So that the best parts (Scandinavia/Nordics, Germany) can be flooded by Southern-Euros?)
>Implying i'd like to stay holed up 10 months a year cause of all the snow/cold

I'll pass,enjoy sunshine bro-oh wait sorry.

german is not even 300 years old though

Dieses.

/Faden

So lets u cuck our self and take a active rolle.

Now the a.eri and english fucks better start learning latin and madarin if they plan to stay relevant.

Time to uncuck europa from the usa and cuck them so hard they wish they never be born.

We have the numbers.
We have the wealth.

First szep buying oil for euros and fuck the us dollar.

>using a language that sounds even worse than Spanish
come on now Spaghettibro

>scientific works
They have nothing to do with language, unlike artistic literature they don't lose value with translation, might as well publish them in somalian and nothing would change.