Is melania's face fucked up?

Its squished up everywhere. Her eyes are like a chinks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSACtD0waqw
youtube.com/watch?v=WN2e2aatUKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's probably got some tartar in her. She looked pretty hot and white in her cameo in zoolander

it's called being a slav.

Ivanka is the true First Lady

some user here claimed she was hotter before the facial surgery just a few yrs ago.

keep in mind anyone calling her ugly praised ooga booga chimp first lady as stunning

Are her lower parts squished up tight too?

Facial surgery tends to make people look weird. I don't know why people fall for the plastic jew.

She could kick your ass, and you know it

She wouldn't have to. SS would wreck your shit before you could get within 50ft. If you're lucky as you're being dog piled on the ground, choked, and tasered she might walk over and spit on you.

20 bucks says her 6 inch heels are bigger than your dick

it looks like someone google image searched for facial features and copy and pasted into ms paint

Leave her alone, she's perfect!

>her
It's because "she's" a tranny. The elites have been playing the hidden transgender thing for a long time. Famous men who are really women, and vice versa, all to create a culture of crypto-homosexuality.

youtube.com/watch?v=aSACtD0waqw

Nothing fucked up about it - she's just a nonwhite (slav). Their faces look different from ours.

My family is 100% Slovenian and my mom looks pretty similar to her. That's just what we look like

>being this much of an unlikeable faggot you have to pretend others share your mental illness

she looked alright when she was young.

plastic surgeries are a bad idea 99% of the time.

she looks like a plastic faced alien wtf

This.
Russians got mongol'd

ayy lmao

ayy lmao

Some Slovenes have these mongolic features although I think in her case this is due to the plastic surgery procedures

>tfw have a thing for mongolic women
>tfw found a pure Slovene grill with even more asiatic features
ayy lmao

>plastic surgeries are a bad idea 99% of the time.
nobody even notices 80% of the time. I think Trumps face lift scars are horrific, but I've never even heard anyone complain about them on here.

very much yes

>yfw Trump literally did this in real life
youtube.com/watch?v=WN2e2aatUKc

Why, when women alter themselves to become more attractive, do they always try to turn into cat people? Are they fucking retarded?

>what did he mean by this?

>nobody even notices 80% of the time.
maybe you don't. to me it always stands out like a sore thumb, unless it's something mild like fixing dumbo ears.

many women just don't know what men like.
they're often surprised to hear you prefer a natural look.
and i guess when they start getting older panic kicks in and they just do crazy shit.