Why aren't you married yet, Sup Forums?

Sup Forums likes to talk big about saving "muh race;" so why don't you have a loving, same-race wife and at least 2 kids yet?

Is there anything else you could ever really want or need?

Because I'm 21 in first year of uni and I want to end my life.

I'd love a wife but I can't seem to find one. Oh well.

because the girls I want to marry are illegal

I'm unlovable.

Because I'm ugly and socially awkward

>same-race wife
About that, halfbloods like me aren't a race.
>saving a thumbnail

no fault divorce laws and divorce rape creates moral hazards like a girl knows that she can take everything away from her husband so she has all the power and no responsibilities ore duties.
girls want to wait until after they hit the wall before they consider getting married. by that time they are too old to bear you a lot of healthy children. and she'll be all used up and worn out.

because i'm 12

pls no ban

This, I am not marrying in America unless trump changes the divorce laws to benefit the family, not women.

The Spainish literally wrote the book on the classification of halfbloods.

I'm open to marriage but having kids seems about as desirable to me as getting raped by a group of neanderthals

But how can Sup Forums "save the white race" when the guys here that actually do get laid are effeminate queers who race mix with non-white women? Then there is the constant race mixing fantasies on Sup Forums 24/7. Push those ideas out there enough and they gain traction.

THOSE GUYS are the reason for the white race declining, not white women or MGTOW.

filthy rich here that's why

Yeah, a red-pilled woman with a profession.

I think we'll see a high influx of red-pilled women thanks to there being thousands of alt-right groups on normiebook their friends invite them to. They get hooked on the memes and banter then stick around ironically at first but we all know the red-pill works its wonders in mysterious ways.

cause i'm 5'6 and girls dont like manlets. i would love to have a family :(

>marriage
>trusting any woman
>losing 50% of your shit when you divorce
>having kids
>paying child support

cant you just fucking enjoy life and fuck a lot of different women you spergs fucking hell marriage isnt alpha men are hunters youre supposed to be out there on the prowl sticking your dick in a lot of girls and giving girls pearl necklaces not fucking having 1 woman forever and some dumb kids shitting themselves n being dumb for like 20 years contain your autism Sup Forums you fell for the "save the white race jew"

Why would I get married to a white woman?

I'm not a cuck or a shitskin, so I'm getting a qt brownish gf to admire me until death

I'm only 20. I have a girlfriend, and comtinuing my legacy is important to me, but not so important that I will risk my economic livelihood by dropping out of school and becoming a shitty laborer in order to support my children.

It's a shame that being financially cautious, and avoiding teen pregnancy is awarded with a dying race.

Because I'm 21, my gf is 19 and we're both in uni.

Because white girls are garbage and insufferable. I refuse to listen to a whiney feminist bitch run her mouth 24/7, who will in the end take my house and my kids, probably cheat on me and then make me pay child support for the rest of my life.

I'd go for an asian girl, but I don't want to race mix. So I'll just let the other white guys get screwed and have to suffer. I personally don't want to.

>Sup Forums likes to talk big about saving "muh race;" so why don't you have a loving, same-race wife and at least 2 kids yet?
I suck with women in any romantic sense.

Personally I'm married with two children, however, given the high crossover between the userbase of Sup Forums and /r9k/, it's quite unlikely that many posters can even look at women without having a panic attack irl.

as a white MGTOW (das rite, come at me), I'd love to have a family some day, but it's simply too dangerous to have one with all the gynocentric laws rigged against you. Just recently my slavic friend with his german wife from Russia got divorced and completely ruined - the kids got taken away, the property and apartment go to his ex and he's nearly broke

Kinda poor and lazy. I will make a little over 30k and live with my Gf but we share a bank account so I lack the motivation to make it official.