>INSPIRATION(WIP, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE)
youtube.com/watch?v=2vtsy2JD6g8
youtube.com/watch?v=eDBhdr9M55s
youtube.com/watch?v=XReu57DW6ts
youtube.com/watch?v=idRQsWTTVYA

>WHO'S RUNNING
pastebin.com/jcYnVHN3
>Does Marine have a chance?
Marine consistently achieves ~30% in almost every poll. The only person coming close to her is Alain Juppé with similar numbers.
express.co.uk/news/politics/731002/Marine-Le-Pen-will-National-Front-leader-win-French-election-latest-odds-polls-President

>What's the plan?
Step 1: POSITIVELY MEME MARINE LE PEN AND FRONT NATIONAL
Step 2: DISCREDIT AND RIDICULE JUPPÉ

>I'm not French, what can I do ?
MEMES ARE UNIVERSALLY TRANSLATABLE. MAKE AND HELP SPREAD THEM.

>THREAD TWITTER - SEND MEMES, FOLLOW, RT
twitter.com/FNforfrance

>FRENCH ELECTION FOR DUMMIES
pastebin.com/TKUn5Nqa

>MEME DATABASE (WIP, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE)
imgur.com/a/PDJb2

GENERAL IDEAS SO FAR:
>capitalize on Hillary's #ImWithHer, both in the US and abroad in France to try to stir support for Le Pen (and try to soften her image)
>#LesFemmesAvecLePen
>#UneFemmeALaPresidence
>#MadameLaPresidente
>DISCORD
discord.gg/TZ2xqmt

THREAD PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/Eqp5n6UW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzn5CoEWW1I
twitter.com/DamienRieu/status/797884037163401216
twitter.com/FNforfrance/status/797922416181714945
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for AWOO

AWOU~

I hope France makes itself great again. Can it even happen, frogs?

Well, even the average brit is more red-pilled than the average frenchie, then...

KILL ME

AWOU

do it for her

Juppe is getting hamered on twitter over #Prisunic, meme magik is the real deal.

Le Penn will win

Not before 5/10 years.

Faire France grand avec Le Pen
youtube.com/watch?v=vzn5CoEWW1I

We need our national meme

>senile
>deconnected from the people
>unlikeable
Juppé is litteraly Clinton

Very nice!

Does FN want out of the EU?

Is their support among the people for it?

pretend like you even have 5-10 years

france is totally compromised

Biggest question: is the FN gaining popularity?

Not really.

Yes and no. Many people see frexit as an economical collapse for France

The support for the FN is growing since 5 years.

As of now, we don't know.

UNITED WE STAND

>I am in favor of family reunion...
>in their country of origin

RT it faggots, this guy is Marion Le Pen heads of numerical communication: twitter.com/DamienRieu/status/797884037163401216

Philippot himself liked the tweet. Get on social medias Anons, we need them to reach normies out.

Yes, thank you !
We needed more AWOU. Can you make more version by just changing her facial expression ?

They initially strongly support frexit but are now keeping quiet on this issue because it's (unfortunately) not popular.
Everyday more and more. Fagget Sting helped a lot yesterday.

If they hold a referendum, the people can vote to stay

FNforFrance guy here.

I'm thinking of flooding some normie france hashtags later tonight to try and get some out there -- posting makefrancegreatagain and etc isn't doing much.

What are some good hashtags to flood pro FN and pro nationalist tweets into, frenchfags?

We vote against the EU in a referendum in 2005.

When is the election date?

That not useful bro, the election is in 6 fucking month

Thanks. How about making a pastebin with slogans in French for non-francophone speakers e.g. "Le Pen is the best choice for France" etc. The dictionary is a great thing, but not enough imo.

I need a graphics guy to make this good

ideas
>give le pen a french flag as background
>give her opponents to the right an EU flag as background

#OnEstChezNous
#IslamHorsDEurope
#MLP2017
#FN2017
#MarineLePen
#MarinePresidente

DROPPED

>memes aren't useful!

>Damien Rieu

She has to pretend to be left to appeal to EU cucks. Are you ready for Froggy Fresh Death Squads when she gets elected?

IMO that's what I'm thinking too. It would be a large exposure. I'd love to share some redpilling material (like rape statistics for example).

I wouldn't directly involve LePen though.

You have to become the Jew to win. Don't you learned anything here ?

What about him?

>Wikipedia

REE, his father never say that the Holocaust were a "a detail in the history of World War II", he talk about gas chamber

>oh no [Candidate] is not literally perfect

good luck ever getting anywhere you fucking idiot

Red pill me on Priebus

Those look good!

What do you think is a good slogan to trigger people? I'm thinking something like "vote to take back your country", but I'm not sure it has enough oomph in french

This is a good idea, I'll start one tomorrow (on phone atm) if not already done.

user, if you end up using the first (on est chez nous) just make sure your french doesnt suck or something, idk.

just be aware that that means 'we are in our home' so it could be kinda weird

this

She is still against same-sex marriage and will abolish the law. But, just for once anglo, resist the urge to flee back to your island, stay and fight for MEGA.

my french sucks in general. I really need a dedicated frenchbro to help with the slogans.

You got any good ideas of what would fit? I'm thinking of using some kind of traditional artwork with it, like pic related. The more it can stir up the better.

Laudate Kekus!

We pray to you Kek to deliver France as you have delivered both the United States and Kingdom.

All of the responsibility for these great achievements rests within you, and you alone!

Are you in discord?

Am I ready to be part of them, you mean ?

We'll have to wait and see for her own slogans. Maybe it'll be good enough, like maga. Better not mess with her communication. If her slogans ends up being shit we'll think about one.

Nope. Should I be?

"on est chez nous" (this is our land) trigger pretty much any SJW in France, also it's very popular for far-right and anti-migrant, it has recently been used by angrry crowd protester living near migrants camps, normal people not even FN voters.

>2017
>not voting for based Nicolas Sarkozy

no you

Instead of using #I'mWithHer you need to use something like #She'sWithUs. Politicians are for the people, it shouldn't be any other way.

user is right. This was the slogan of a french far right group, Génération Identitaire, and became a "battle cry" in FN's meetings and protests.

>Hauts-de-France
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Sazkozy meeting is so fucking big.

never baguette 13/11

>2012+5
>voting for Nicolas 'girouette' Sarkozy
>voting for Nicolas 'le ripoux' Sarkozy
>voting for Nicolas 'gay marriage' Sarkozy
>voting for Nicolas 'Livre Blanc' Sarkozy
>voting for Nicolas 'Lybia' Sarkozy
>voting for Nicolas 'I opened the Gate of Hell of Europe' Sarkozy

Sarkozy is our only hope

>filter ID

How's this.

twitter.com/FNforfrance/status/797922416181714945

Exactly, we need to shill for him. Then, when it's Sarko vs Lepen second round, people will either cry at home or vote Lepen.

I really don't want to be defeatist frogbros but a Le Pen victory is a lot less likely than Brexit or Trump.

Get your money on the cuckservative guy winning against her in the 2nd round. It won't be as bad as 2002 but she'll lose by a large margin because LITERALLY HITLER.

Still, all is not lost... If FN get a good numbers of MP's in your parliament they can push LR further to the right.

perfect, you should follow Capu Patriote, all her subscriber are pro-FN

It' good, just be aware that "Islam hors d'Europe" is kind of a nationalist grabber but not a FN's policy (sadly). She is soft with islam because she fears to get called a nazi.

Make sure the artwork is French as a source of national pride. I recommend William-Adolphe Bouguereau.

We'll still shill like crazy until then. Can't hurt.

I know you are her, you tweeted fresh memes from this general and you keep shilling for this account. But still, good job, that's what we need right now.

got it

Try and RT/like it so it floats to the top of these tags, the more people who see it the better chance we have.

Bouguereau is fucking GOAT.

Yeah, I was just saying mate. I hope you guys do it but it's going to be difficult.

Sarkozy is the establishment jew puppet.
Juppé is the cuckservative candidate.
Le Pen is our girl.
Hollande sucks terrorist dick every day.

Is that about right?

This is a good analysis except we don't want LR to be pushed toward right, because that would weaken FN. It'd be better to have a big "centrist" coalition against "fascism".

We prolly won't get a lot of MEP anyway because of the two rounds system. But we'll see, this is unpredictable because it'll depend on the establishment will to barrage the FN. It is possible some candidates won't accept to drop the race and thus give a chance to FN candidates.

/ic/ here, Boogaroo is based but maybe not the guy you want representing you, being a known pedo and foot fetishist

>Sarkozy is the establishment jew puppet.

Not anymore. He shit on islam everyday now and he is against immigration and family reunification (he will make a referundum)

Yeah I don't trust you sorry.

Sanae's a true patriot! Are you?

LEL

>I've changed guys, I know this is the fourth time but this one's for real

Fuck you.

>gobbling up his lies AGAIN
Were you even born in 2007?

>>>reddit/r/photoshoprequest

The goal is not weakening/strengthening FN, the goal is Making France Great Again.

If the LR move further right then those views will become more acceptable to normies. It happened here with the Tories and UKIP.

UKIP threatened the Tories voting base so David Cameron tried to outdo them and keep support from his voters by holding the EU referendum. We know what happened next :)

>Not anymore
Exactly. He just follows the wind. He is the opposite of based.

>I know you are her, you tweeted fresh memes from this general

Really? I've always thought she was the less crazy of the three main "identitarian tweeter girls", good thing to know she's from Sup Forums.

Yes, it's our hub of activity. Get in here.

He never promised to make referundum in 2007, and ending family reunfitication etc. He didn't lie.
When he will be elected, he will have a governement with real right candidate (Wauquiez, Ciotti etc) so he will do what the say.

>pedo and foot fetish
>not Sup Forums

guys, don't make the same mistake as the american democrat, expose WHY he is a liar and a globalist, don't just assume that

I think what wouldd work best with Sarkozy would be talking about Lybia and how he went to war to cover his dirty campaign funding business. Then how the war threw north africa in anarchy and how it enabled all the massive illegal immigraton.

Sarkozy is the architect of the downfall of Europe

smug anime far-right girl, I like that

Except LR betrayed already and will again. They're globalists and yes they can change policy a bit to keep their power and seats but they will not do the right thing. They won't stop islam, they won't stop soil naturalisation, they won't make non whites migrate back. There's nothing to hope from them, they're the ones who put us down in this shit. Would they accept an alliance with FN against the left I may believe it but until then there's no way I trust Les Republicucks.

>If the LR move further right then those views will become more acceptable to normies. It happened here with the Tories and UKIP.

Exactly. This why I won't be mad if Sarkozy (or Fillon, other conservative candidate) are elected, I just don't want Juppé, really to cucked

eyyyy dis gringo is a fuckin white supreeemist yo. he's a scary vato!!

I do IRL mate, I don't really see the point on Sup Forums. Pretty much everybody here already knows about it I guess.

>They won't stop islam, they won't stop soil naturalisation, they won't make non whites migrate back

Just like FN idiot...