Edgelord Autist Characters?

Sup Sup Forums. Feeling pretty depressed and like a failure. I can't read about ultra-successful, ultra-good looking, ultra-rich, ultra-competent, ultra-hopeful, ultra-endowed characters right now. Give me some RECs about Edgelords like Rust Cohle or whatever. I want that lonely, world-hating, self-hating brand. Not evil, so don't go around RECing Carnage and Joker.

Thanks Sup Forums.

You're my only "friends".

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nakatomitim/status/862828385525010434,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't give you comics, but if you want Rust Cohle:
Conspiracy against the human race by Thomas Ligotti. (look for a pdf online)
Word for Word, Rust Cohle.

Otherwise try
A God Somewhere

Is pic related supposed to be wendigo symbolism?

BLAST by Manu Larcenet.I'm sure that you can look it up on the archive

I don't know, Eddie Brock? He's usually a "hero" in his own stories and has no friends/usually lives in the fucking sewer or something

Doom.Obviously

Warren Ellis is what you need. Maybe Transmetropolitian or Doktor Sleepless.

No, it's the symbolism used by the local folk to represent the Yellow King, an occult God that rich people in the bayou worship. It's actually a yellow drape with a cow skull and antlers.
It also involves Mardi gras and pedo sacrifice. It's wild, man.

moon man dude

Madder red from the mind of pre secret empire nick spencer

Could pick up L.E.G.I.O.N., it's a bit more towards the dark humour side and the main character does succeed at times, but mainly because he has few morals and is a huge asshole who everyone hates.

He gets raped and addicted to drugs later on, and there's a side character who's so much of a punching bag that his 500 lbs ex-wife hangs around mostly to fuck up his life.

Jason Todd when written by winnick

Nick Spencer was never good.
Bedlam isn't good.
Morning Glories isn't good.
Superior Foes was stolen.

Go back to Twitter, spacetwinks.

>hyper competent
>super-genius
>world bends to his will
I don’t think that’s the character OP is looking for...

>spacetwinks
Shouldn't you do the same, Crybaby Spencer?

Spencer is on vacations and enjoying some good time off, meanwhile spacetwinks and Kieran Sach are still crying daily about Secret Empire and Cebulski. Who's more pathetic?

Oh, I never realied spacetwinks was an actual person. Story on him and the Kieran guy?

They're both comics commentators, and have a string following among the "woke" sort of Twitter. Not even going to call them SJW because that's too easy, but they're basically super opinionated. Spacetwinks is also a furry.
Anyway they were basically the reason why most of the liberal side of comics turned against Nick Spencer and beat that drum endlessly, calling him a nazi etc. Then Kieran literally took it upon himself to tweet daily and obsessively about Cebulski using the Akira Yoshida monicker and how "problematic and dangerous" it was for the community, even after he was forgiven by Marvel and actual Asian creators saying they had no issue with it.
There's more to them but you get the gist.

>Spacetwinks
oh wait, now I know who that is. I've seen him in a bunch of D&C videos.

Christ, why are they like this?

Especially his 2006 series.

Like who the fuck is Darrylayo?
How has Ethan Van Scriver an abuser?

Insufferable cunts can make a living out of outrage on Twitter. INCLUDING that D&C guy. Meanwhile less opinionated, level headed commentators with good taste get drowned under the sea of shit.

Give me 5 examples of your bullshit claim that people can be level-headed and have good taste so I can follow all of them

I don't know about the first, but EVS, while he hasn't been involved in outright abuse, was seen posting questionable stuff on Facebook and other places, and I don't mean shit like "it's okay to be white" but literal Nazi shit. It's only those with an eye for that stuff who notice it. He knows how to hide his powerlevel.

Examples pls.

@griffunk
@jpooch21
@graeme sometimes, but he pisses me off with a few hyperbolic claims (but he's not a dick about it)
And it seems like I follow too many marvel peeps so I'm going to leave it at that. There's also a few podcasts out there but I need to find their usernames again.

Surprised nobody has posted this yet. The guy is pretty much a legit dicklet (burned off), has lost his power-level, hates himself, and awaits the sweet release of death while being the biggest cunt imaginable.

I'm actually going for what I saw in a tweet a while ago: twitter.com/nakatomitim/status/862828385525010434, but apparently he already addressed it and called it false. So he's just plain alt-right/ conservative.

Just read Worm. Every character in it is an edgelord autist that can't talk to people. When you think that they couldn't get any edgier they turn it up to 11 and basically become a walking talking edge. It's edgy OC the web novel.
Hess is Best

Currently binging it. I'm curious how it'll all end.

Downloaded it.

>Currently binging it. I'm curious how it'll all end.
One book left. Bumping this to share thoughts.

Some... pretty fucked up shit.

If you liked this book I recommend Vagabond by Takehiko Inoue.

Hmm, I'll check it out; thanks user.

bump

>wants /r9k/ bullshit
>"not evil"

>I want that lonely, world-hating, self-hating brand. Not evil
Pretty much anything by Remender will end up there ( Dude's got some fucking issues ); but Fear Agent is 6 volumes of RELENTLESS nihilism.

Early Hellblazer hits that pretty solidly as well.

Both good suggestions

I think A God Somewhere is fucking great and I wish it came up more often on co

Lovecraft > Projects scene > Mcconaughey

Shit tier:
The monster had green hands.
Oh hey I remember this guy painting fences.