Meanwhile, on bizarro Sup Forums

Meanwhile, on bizarro Sup Forums...

Drumpf got btfo'd, I'm still collecting all these salty tears.

We will build bridges, not walls, Drumpfkins.

i wish my government would stop forcing me buy guns.

Are those Fix the Record drumpfers still here? How ridiculous. You aren't even being paid anymore!

Praise Jesus

I cant believe Trump tried to rig the election and still lost!

Nazibook is full of butt hurt over HIllary winning all those racist pigs

I love my ugo husband who cucks me into fucking women and i have to watch him fuck traps

Molach confirms world peace with these non digits

You want singles? Let me show you how it's done.

rerolling. Show us a sign, Moloch!

What the fuck guys? Trump got elected.

even when satire kek trumps molach

praise kek

so my boyfriend just told me he voted for hillary.

Should I stop having sex with him since he supported this misogynist racist?

What the fuck is going on here

If feel so sorry for all the poor black fellows who really didn't do anything wrong.

Hopefully honest hillary will do something nice for them, now she's president.

Anyway, got to go, off to the enema shop as my wifes gay son asked me to pick xer one up.

Praise moloch

Nice try CTR

this thread has now been cursed with dubz

Singles confirm

This is bizarro Sup Forums you idiot, it's TTR or DTR.

kek does not approve of this bizaro /po/ any energy spent on this provides meme power to the bad side

with great power comes great responsibilty

we can no longer shitpost like this

shut up fag

Anyone else here have the patricians fetish of cuckoldry I let my girlfriend sleep with 4 black guys cause I'm so progressive xD

An american tryting to be tough shut up cuck we all know sweden is the most alpha , we must suck cocks and pray to moloch

i want to have gay sex with a man before, ive only ever tried it with a woman

Also have you bowed down to your Canadian overlords yet? We rule the world

i still cant believe jeb won

Meanwhile, on bizarro Sup Forums...

>bizarro Sup Forums

Are there any canadians here? I need some deep and spiritually fulfilling conversation.

Trudeau is such an alpha male, him and pres. hillary will be best of freinds I'm sure.

I can't believe John Oliver just said Fourteen Words on national television

>jebfags are literally so deep into denial that they managed to convince themselves their shit candidate won
Just accept your defeat as the Trumpfags have, and know that Hillary will usher forth a new era as our first woman president.

Anyone planning on marching in LA tomorrow? #NeverTrump

this

praise kek

You not fag at all. Very smart you is.

YAAAAAS QUEEN XD

I'm so glad Hilldawg won senpai. These cuckservative tears are delicious.

so earlier today i totally cucked muhammed, he just sat in his cuckhut crying while i put my penis in his wives and daughters

feels good to be alpha haha

>all three consecutive 94s

>implying Sup Forums would still exist in bizarro Sup Forums

Which year was it from? Despite loving him and his show, I hate masturbating to reruns cause it never has any context. He really should make a point of periodically reminding viewers what year it is

>sanders wins the election
>stock market heavy dropping
>may we see a basic income

the madman did it

We did it Jeb!Heads, we memed based guac man into the presidency

wake up to the sound of a bird breaking through the window of my 89 floor "apartment"
>eat the rotten leftover Chinese takeout from last week as breakfast
>scrape the dead bird of my cement floor
>Indian landlord knocks on my door asking for rent AGAIN so I climb out the window and scale down to my drug dealing downstairs neighboors room to sneak out
>run to the subway because I don't want to miss my interpretive dance class at Williamsburg Polytechnic Technical Community College
>the putrid stench of half dead homeless black people and tranny STD hooker piss burns my eyes red
>some dude gets dragged out of the metro by the cops for manspreading
>"SWEET FOUND A SEAT"
>25 minute ride of smells and sounds I have never heard before, 3 fights and a stabbing, a few women groped and jizzed on
>Finally arrive at my destination
>as I walk through the busy streets of New York I look up at the tall buildings and remember that there is a rich CEO up there in the highest floor of the tallest building that I can't see over this pollution that makes this city's economy flow
>I feel so proud I have to remind someone of it
>Pullout my phone
>"HEY Sup Forums HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LIVE IN A FLYOVER STATE LMAO"
>"EWW CLETUS THE SOUTH IS TRASH AND ONLY HOLDING THIS COUNTRY BACK"

How does it feel to be a 4ft brown manlet europeans?

Thank God my country finally has a creationist vice president.

9/11 never happened.

The US never got dragged into more middle eastern wars.

George bush finished an uncontroversial but unmemorable 8 years.

The subprime crisis still happened

Hillary became president in 2008.

Obama runs in 2016

The world is an overall better place than the Dark timeline.

Without the constant war in the middle east and the "arab spring" a refugee crises never emerges in europe.

Al-Qaeda continue to make small attacks but without propaganda fuel of western nations invading the middle east their support is much less ferocious.

Isis never emerges the enviroment of Abu Ghraib etc is never created to allow many of them to interact.

Asians did 11/9

Belgium pls annex us

CIA doesn't bloat up after 9/11

Doesnt meddle in everything including Russian affairs

Tensions with Russia never rises, nuclear disarmament.

With no nukes threatening the world a great weight is lifted of all our minds that we didn't know was there. Suddenly the future seems bright, fertility rises, an explosion of art, culture and science occurs.

Christ returns from the clouds, winks, gives a thumbs up and says "great job".

Please god why did we deserve this fate, why did Trump lose!?

Have you ever been taken down by a single punch Ted? I thought so. Hand over the delegates and nothing bad will happen to you Ted.

WHY THE FUCK DID HILLARY HAVE TO WIN

TRUMP GOT THE POPULAR VOTE

FUCK THE EC

Westboro baptist church wouldn't have soldiers funerals to attend all the time, they would be much less prominent.

k

>what is chaos

There's just a huge demand for muslims in the UK.

How the hell are we supposed to encourage them to come here?

We have white women, lots of benefits, we've even banned all non-halal meat, yet they just wont come

Everyone wants them here, what's the problem?

Trump wouldn't be in the running this year as a lot of his rhetoric was on the wars and refugees. Or if he was running he might be more moderate.

Brexit wouldn't be a thing, nor the rise of the European right.

That's not CTR, it's a psychologist hired by your parents. He is trying to cure you of your paranoid delusions.

>November 9th, 2016
>After a long night of kekposting to celebrate the God Emperor's historic victory, go finally to glorious rest.
>After a dream that seems to last days, finally awaken.
>But wait, what's this?
>You glance toward your "ironic" kek shrine and see that there is nothing there
>Log on to Sup Forums, confused
>Sup Forums is filled with GET FUCKED CRUZ MISSILES, OBAMA WON
>Cruz had managed to get the support of millions of catholic hispanics after 8 years of Clinton rule (the Clintons have a horrendous reputation in South and Central America)
>hispanic vs black race riots brewing, with whites on either side of course
>You are now going to live through ANOTHER 8 years of Obama
>You make a thread on bizarro-Sup Forums, explaining in breathless detail all the excruciating twists and turns of the REAL election campaign, the one you just came from
>autists take you seriously, profoundly autistic call you a larper
>you explain the entire history of meme magic, which never occurred in their universe, hastily assembling and MS paint collage of the Pepe/Kek Conundrum, using their rudimentary pepes (this universe trended to wojak over pepe.)
>your post takes their 100000000 GET

reply to this post or your mother will wake up in OBAMA2K16/POL/ universe

Hey all.

Its been two years since Hillary won the 2016 American Election and plunged the earth into an era of darkness that has never before been seen.

Not sure how long my satellite connection will hold up, alot of interference but I thought I would keep you all up to date.

The MOLOCH cultists have been working openly since the American-Russian nuclear holocaust of 2017, or as we call it - The Hillpocalypse. None of our children or people are safe any more, most of the time we just hold up in the ruins of our town and hope they don't notice us.

The Global Elite occasionally sends its Psycho-Liberals after what remains of our people - be glad if you have not yet seen them - they are an abomination that my eyes still have a hard time adjusting to.

The state electric companies divert most of the power to Zones of Colour, us white people only get to enjoy the flickering lights of the burning MOLOCH statues each night as the Globalists make their next sacrifices.

The Curtail White Privilege Act of 2018 has made sure that we receive nothing in the way of medical help or food. We were too privileged in the past and now we are being punished.

And we are still racist and islamophobic - the Globalists will be sending their Psycho-Liberals to beat our bigotry out of us.

Or worse - the MECHA-ANTIFA.

Trump and his family are dead, taken by the Globalists and sacrificed to MOLOCH.
Sometimes we still pray to his shrine and hope that KEK returns him to us. Why did he have to be taken away?

I haven't heard much from the other people of Earth - please check in on this thread and tell us about your experiences.

The MOLOCH cultists are getting closer to my house every day - I fear this will be possibly my first and my last post.

Keep praising KEK, my friends. He may have abandoned us in this world but in an alternate timeline Trump won and our people are living in Halcyon days.

Hey any one see the news today? Prime minister Russell Brand gifted the malvinas back to those nice argentinians. I'm so glad it went back to them, and they look so white...

You have a television? What the fuck man that is an abuse of your white privilege - you're gonna get sent to a MOLOCHIAN detention centre or abducted by the Tolerance Police.

>relevant and thought provoking thread
>actual political discussion