Four episodes into season 3 and not a single reference, mention, or cameo of clyde...

Four episodes into season 3 and not a single reference, mention, or cameo of clyde. You think they're finally getting rid of him? I hope so because he was barely treated as a character, just generic goofy comic relief sidekick for lincoln who's only noteworthy trait he fainted around lori and he managed to turn any lincoln episode from what could have been good into okay and okay into terrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wM5Rs2_MMOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I always felt bad for the character. A black kid, living with two homesexual parents, and constantly brings up that he sees a psychiatrist on a regular basis. A kid that age shouldn't be having problems where he needs to see a god dam psychologist.

His parents are the biggest helicopter parents that probably helped turn him into a nervous wreck that needs constant therapy

suicide episode where lincoln needs to get over it when?

They're not going to touch death in season 3 so that's not happening

Like seriously why is that even in the show? Why does he need to talk about seeing a psychiatrist? Is it because he has gay parents or that if you have gay parents and are constantly at a psychiatrist its normal?

Im glad, i fucking hated how annoying he was, like how they tried to force him into being a main character, and he became more of a focus then the sister

I don't even know why they separate lincoln from the sisters. It's supposed to be about an 11 year old boy and his 10 sisters, keep them all together

The writers finally spent enough time on Sup Forums and heard our pleas to stop showing this character.

That and they finally are doing a better job with characters like lori and lincoln

I'm still holding my breath on this one, personally.

Go watch the selfie-improvement episode. Lori was written as more than a bitch and lincoln wasn't shit on just for the hell of it and karla of all people wrote it.

Literally Urkle, in which I wouldn't mind befriending. I just want to have at least one black geeky friend to hang with and just call him my nigga without him being butt blasted by that word.

IS THAT YOU UNCLE TOM!

Do we have an episode list or know how many episodes clyde is in in season 3? I don't believe they can just drop a character like that completely.

Next week is a lincoln episode and a pop pop episode, nothing is known past that but a plot synopsis about a lincoln lori episode that will involve ronnie anne and another april fools episode was leaked

>another april fools
there better be continuity from events of last years.

Mate, they won't, just becuase a certain character isn't being used as much doesn't mean they're gone completely.

>3 April fools events
>they haven't aged

What the fuck Savino! Lincoln should have been 15 by then! Or 14 1/2.

Loud house exists on a floating timeline where the characters don't age as the real world does.

>Lisa has been revealed to have terrible eyesight, false teeth, no hair and liver spots on her head.
>these are all signs of aging
>she claims they are from an experiment that went wrong
>theoretically, Lisa has developed a device that locks the town in a sort of time stasis that rapidly slows aging

They're in hell. Lincoln is getting punished for being a rapist in life.

>one boy had commit great sins by the time he's 11
>after he dies from mixing bleach and pine sol he's sent to hell
>he now has to deal with each year of his sin before getting a chance at redemption
>1 boy, 10 demons, and all his victims

>10 Sucubbus

I love this

>after he dies from mixing bleach and pine sol he's sent to hell
It would be funnier if he ate a tide pod. Anyways, if he did kill himself on purpose, that implies he had guilt and isnt some feelingless psychopath

This is basically jimmy two shoes story.

>You think they're finally getting rid of him?
No, you retard, if anything apparently he got a new voice actor.
>I hope so because he was barely treated as a character, just generic goofy comic relief sidekick for lincoln who's only noteworthy trait he fainted around lori and he managed to turn any lincoln episode from what could have been good into okay and okay into terrible.
And this just shows that you don't even watch the show because he's had plenty of good moments

Clydefag sounds butthurt that most people hate his shit character. Accept the fact that clyde is nothing but an annoyance and ruins the show and move on

nah, jimmy two shoes was a good boy who died and was sent to hell by mistake

Don't forget he has a pathological obsession with Lori and yet can't actually stand to be around her.

>Clydefag
Those literally do not exist

SJW is a thing, user

Lori's future rapist.

>rapist
like they would give him the confidence and strength to rape.

More like clyde will walk in when lincoln and lori are having sex and clyde will cry

Eh, I saw a therapist at his age. Wouldn't be surprised if more people did and were just secretive.

SJW's don't watch this show because the creator is a rapist.

Double down some more user.

He doesn't need to be strong. He just needs to drug her.

again the confidence

Most of the cretins who watch this are /r9k/ fags. Shows with a heavy female cast attract /r9k/ types, I guess this is as close to companionship with the opposite sex as they're going to get.

Kids who are adopted regularly see therapists. Adoptees are 4 times more likely to commit suicide even into adulthood. It doesn't matter how loving and accepting their adopted parents are, rhe feeling of essentially being thrown away and never belonging always sticks to adoptees.

As an adoptee regular visits with a therapists wouldn't be that unusual for Clyde.

So, yeah any fic writers out there itching fir something edgy to write about, Clyde suicide is a realistic scenario.

Kids with gay parents tend to be bulleid a lot.

God please shut up already. Not everyone is as triggered as you over a side character. Lincoln needed to be shown to have a social life outside his sisters. Sorry it's not sis-con enough for you.

>Not everyone is as triggered as you over a side character
Stop using words you have no understanding of. Problem with lincoln is that two writers who have no idea how to write him because he doesn't have some easy formula to follow like the other sisters do keep getting assigned to write him

>You think they're finally getting rid of him?

He's apparently getting a new voice actor, so they aren't getting rid of him completely. But the fact he hasn't even been mentioned so far in any of recent episodes, (when they normally try to shoehorn him into as many plots as possible) is a good sign that he'll have much less focus this season than before.

Why did you delete your other post?

Ive seen some on here, and your behavior leads me to believe you are one
>SJW's don't watch this show because feminist pussys made up lies about savino and they believe a womans word over everything because deep down all SJWs hate men
FTFY

don't seemed like he got bullied much.

>your behavior leads me to believe you are one
I'm not a clydefag. Why the hell would you think I was one when I don't think they exist

Made a typo.

>have 2 dads
>need therapy
Clyde is shit but at least his situation is accurate.

>Eh, I saw a therapist at his age.
You know that’s not common right?

What kind of stuff did you have to see them for if you don't mind?

It's the pathway to getting kids hooked on Big Pharma quicker, so it's becoming a lot more normalized. Seems like every young cousin I have in my extended family is in therapy and on anti-depressants.

Any Bart needs a Milhouse, that´s the reason he exist.

Do you think this show is going to be called racist if they get rid of him ?

youtube.com/watch?v=wM5Rs2_MMOA

Reminder that this is josh peck doing all this

Maybe

Better black kids though.

What if you adopt a baby that's straight out of the womb? Do they still suffer?

Nah they will bring him back with a double episode special

>Clyde's a co-dependent wreck.
>Lincoln grows up into a rapist.
>Lynn is obsessed with her brother.
>Lori is a manipulative control freak whore.
>Luan is a psychopath.
>Lola defines narcissism and personifies the concept of ego.
>Lucy is depressed.
>Ronnie Anne is a welfare parasite illegal immigrant beaner sucking good tax payers dry.
Fucked cast. LH really needs better characters.