Tim Heidecker, known cuck, having a meltdown in his reddit AMA. Get in there and ask him about his wife's son

Tim Heidecker, known cuck, having a meltdown in his reddit AMA. Get in there and ask him about his wife's son.

reddit.com/r/TimAndEric/comments/5crt8e/hey_gang_tim_here_ready_to_answer_your_qs_and_as/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Cuckold/comments/5cs9ot/i_am_tim_heidecker_ama/
youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0
youtube.com/watch?v=Oq4b3nMsyyE
twitter.com/timheidecker/status/797928994305753088
youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I seriously think he's rusing people. everything this guy does is satire and look at him respond "Fuck you." to every person in that thread.

>it's all a 3.5d ruse to mock the lefties that are fervently anti-Trump

I want to believe, but it's very unlikely

"Fuck you." is pretty weak, ruse or not.

You again?

He isn't joking. He is a joke.

He made a video where he whines about being called a cuck. Many people were talking about how he is ''just joking haha cool joke bro XD''.
I tested it out by tweeting ''cuck'' to him.
He replied with butthurt and then later deleted his tweet because he realized it made him look butthurt. That is not what someone joking does.

It takes some pretty advanced autism to respond "fuck" you to every gay redditor.

He's lost his mind.

I think you mean Chief Cuck

Does he dress like that ironically?

deport yourself back to plebit

HAHAHHAH

Yes, it's a character he does.

kek

he's doing it

I used to love this guys stuff. It's a shame seeing him broken like this.

dis

I think the guy has been hacked.
Half his posts are about Jamal fucking his wife and his wives husband being black.

Guy's a total loser and a tryhard liberal though. He is what happens when a bluepilled retard tries to be edgy by offending the least amount of people possible.

HOLY FUCK

That's what he wants you to believe, he's a coward that hides behind layers of irony, his comedy now is just that. He pretends to get pissed so you think he's just pretending but in reality he really is pissed

It is a ruse. Listen to lesser known works of his like comedy death ray/bang bang and hsi older stand up. He often plays the irritable pissed off guy.

>replying fuck you to every post
Haha wow what a comedy GENIUS. I'm literally lmaoing!!! A true master of satire.

S'rong with white ppl

I don't think Tim is really a cuck, seems to me like he is fucking with you guys and you are falling hard for it.

keeeeeekkkk. i hope he replies i want to bury him

There's a difference between rusing and just looking really awkward.

I hope he replies.

And even more advanced autism to keep asking him questions after he's given that answer to every single question many times in a row.

Tim is sociopathic and has been for most of his life. The difference is that he surrounds himself with some pretty warm people (Eric Wareheim, Gregg Turkington). Its where a lot of his comedy comes from, but when he's left alone too much this kind of stuff comes out.

ITT everyone gets trolled

>"pretending" to be butthurt and trying to hide under several layers of irony is now considered comedy
The only person he's playing is himself. Nothing good for him can come of this. What's he gonna do, make a montage of every comment he said "fuck you" to? There's ton of legitimate questions in that thread. He's just making himself look bad.

>Sociopathic

Stop it with the fancy words. He's a spoiled brat who never grew up.

I heard he is actually a cuck which why he takes it so personally? confirm or deny?

kek

Confirm

t. his sons dad

Somebody yesterday said this faggot is a PizzaPartier.

Any proof?

>le trole
This isn't 2006 anymore. "Acting" like an asspained loser doesn't make you a winner.

Didnt he post a video of a meltdown about why the left loss?

youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0

Not a winner at life, it makes him a successful troll though because he got attention for deceiving people

>Could u Comment Kindly

the buttmad from him on his twitter was pretty satisfying after trump won. i know about his characters in the past and his pretending, but obviously it's something he is just hiding behind at this point

also season 8 of on cinema sucked and the dekkar thing has gone nowhere

>He's just making himself look bad.
sums it up perfectly

Totino's Totino's
Totino's Pizza Boy

>LLLLLIBERALL CÚCK

Guys. It's a joke. Tim isn't really a fag; he's merely pretending. He's still a funny guy.

Lol are his fans in junior high? FUG U!!!!!!!!!1111!!!1!!!!!11!!

Maybe his comedy is just too high brow for me.

The guy is a legit butthurt loser. It makes no sense to say he is just fucking with us. That's not how it works. I don't think anyone here watches his dumb videos.
This is not like Tila Tequila trolling people by talking about aliens and how she's an aryan who wants to gas the jews. That stuff is fucking with someone. Many people believe her to be serious and it's funny.

Some liberal going ''fuck you fuck you'' isn't fucking with anyone. It doesn't matter if he is serious or not. The guy's a liberal whackjob who is butthurt, and there's no joke here.
If he wanted to fuck with us he would do something along the lines of imitating Michael Moore and spewing logical fallacies, that would piss off a lot of people.

Nobody is going to believe he was doing this for irony's sake though. He's said far too much already. It doesn't matter if he's aware of how childish he's being or not.

What did he mean by this?

false

He's not.

He's not funny, is what I meant. He's a fag though.

>I think the guy has been hacked
Na, his twitters are the same shit. He has either totally turned on his fans and/or has lost what was left of his fragile ego.

How many levels of irony is this guy on? This is incredibly profound.

Literally who?

he's absolutely doing shtick

Did his wife legit cuck him or is it just the fact that he is a retard?

I don't think he cares if he looks bad or awkward, that's kind of his style of humor.I legitimately believe he is just having some fun, in his own way.
youtube.com/watch?v=Oq4b3nMsyyE

What did they mean by this?

Not a single one
This is just an idiot who is slightly exaggerating his beliefs under the guise of comedy.

>le i was pretending to be a retard meme

Sadly liberals are not satire. That's how they are unironically.

FUCKIN SAVAGE

top kek

kek

retards

Fuck you.

he's just pulling a gag. you guys are autistic

lol. he moved the ama to r/cuckold

Or its just not funny.

>derp if u don't think somethings funny u r autistic

false

It's not him you nigs
twitter.com/timheidecker/status/797928994305753088

it's not any more or less funny than anything that's been posted in this thread.

i really do think you may have autism by the way

>log off timmy

i don't think this guy has ever done a serious interview in his life.

POO

Its not him, its faggot OP spamming his own fucking reddit post

reported

Nothing in this thread has been funny either. Maybe you're just like those retards that laugh at everything?

I will get my autism checked tho

24,000'th layer of irony.

>Cuckold subreddit

Why is this a thing?

haha

NYPA redd*t cuck

satirefags BTFO

he should do an ama on Sup Forums lol

why would you cut your ears off

you guys cant take anything this man says seriously

Maybe he's death

and trump has more money then him
by his logic trump is a superior human bean

NUMBERS

youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU

He's /our guy/.

Just WTF is that....thing???!!

it's reddit, what do you think?

Have you seen anything that else that Tim has done?

>tfw same vape

He's your average redditor

He's being fake and gay to troll you and therefore "win" by getting publicity from it you dorks. Don't encourage him.

don't ever go to r/cuckold if you value your sanity

But why not? The fact that Sup Forums and alt-right twitter are flooding Tim with rude accusations, and getting annoyed at inane comments means that it's very clear Tim knows what he's doing. He's pretending to be a fag because he knows he can wrap everyone around his finger. This is how he gets his laughs.

It's strange that both Tim and Eric both married Canadian Jewesses that share a superficial similarity.

you know that joke about how many layers of irony are you on?
tim is that personified.
tim doesn't exist anymore I'm sure he doesn't even know where the jokes end.