May I take your order?

May I take your order?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y5SFLFHLpeo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fool's_Gold_Loaf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SALTY SAUCE PLEASE!

I'll take a double triple bossy deluxe, on a raft, four by four animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We serve food here sir.

fuck, that delivery still makes me laugh

>sea Chese 25 cents
Fuck me, i remember when it used to be 10 cents

Tutweezy stop shilling

What's the sailor surprise?
What's the golden loaf?

Those are some pretty cheap prices now that I think about it.

I'll have two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda.

Triple Krabby Meal is a fucking steal, man.

Footlong salty sea dog, small coral bits and a large soda

What the fuck are these prices?

A Krabby Patty is 1.25. The upgrade to a double is 75c. But the upgrade from a double to a triple is 1 dollar. Not to mention the meal prices are only 25c upgrades.

In fact, the Krabby Patty with a small coral bits and a small seafoam soda is cheaper than a regular meal. Kelp rings sound legitimately pretty good.

It's Canadian dollar.

>Sailors Surprise
what is it?

Hit the showers and you'll find out.

>Mr. Krabs is a cheap-ass
>His restaurant actually has fairer prices than McDonald’s
Also what the fuck is Golden Loaf?

Golden loaf w/ sauce, please.

When I read Golden Loaf, my mind went to this scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=y5SFLFHLpeo
But it turns out this is a completely different item.

And a Silly Meal for the lad!

I'm guessing it's a reference to this ridiculous sandwich Elvis liked to eat:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fool's_Gold_Loaf

These things cost about fifty bucks back then, so if Ol' Man Krabs is serving something comparable, it's quite a steal.

Man there was this burger place in korea that sold a burger called the Elvis. All the usual shit, good quality stuff, but then a load of PB+J on top. It was actually really fucking good.
Then later I found out about the hidden menu, which had the Fat Elvis. Which was the Elvis, but double everything. It almost killed me.

I can't tell if this would taste good or horrible.

I'll take a six piece nuggets, put two of them up your ass and give me four chicken McNuggets.

Man I can just swing a bucket outside and get water.

I'd like a Triple Krabby meal with sea cheese with medium coral bits and a medium seafoam soda

Can I get some extra salt?

Ugh... this water. It's all salty. Do you have something more fresh?

One salty sea dog and a sailor's surprise please.

as much of a jew as krabs is these prices are actually pretty reasonable for a fast food place

Where the dollar menu at?

Didn't someone get the Golden Loaf once? I swear I remember something like that.

It's amazing how often you'll find the individual components slightly cheaper than the actual meal at McDonalds

The meal is usually the same price as its components. Sometimes the meal is actually more expensive. But it is NEVER cheaper

go aways sucker you never pay

OK tubby

One Sofa Please

This
The show calls them ludicrous, but my starving college ass would kill to have a good burger joint with prices like that.

Sailor surprise seems like some kind of casserole or salad, golden loaf makes me think of cornbread.

Aren't kelp shakes illegal?