Wew

wew

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.se/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.val.se/det_svenska_valsystemet/vanliga_fragor/#tema_2&edit-text=
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why Virginia?

>No ID required to vote

Wtf? Is it Africa?

live in MD. Had to show my ID.

map is flawed, VA has strict photo ID yet is counted as an easy fraud state

We have no ID required to vote here, you just declare your name and address.

I voted 25 times to leave in the EU referendum (18 postal votes people donated to me, 7 votes in person)

In Funland, you need to bring rare Spurdos to vote.

absolutely ridiculous that people without picture ID are allowed to vote. Any normal person 18 or older, has their license on them pretty much every time they leave the house.

Salty that you lost the popular vote ?

The fact Trump lost the popular vote makes liberal tears even sweeter

Virginia is cuck central, Minnesota is the only place worse

Liberals make the argument that black people are too retarded to get a driver's license or state ID, so voter ID laws are racist and only exist to keep black people down

Also there is no punishment for illegals that are caught trying to vote in California

Interesting, though any blue states probably have the laws in place because democrats want it that way.

Still might be worth investigating, start with a state that is a very close call or something?

Based

Things are shit here, but at least you need an ID to vote: translate.google.se/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.val.se/det_svenska_valsystemet/vanliga_fragor/#tema_2&edit-text=
(Scroll down to "Do I have to show identification when I vote?")

A Fin, a Frog and a Brit arguing about my elections. LOL.

It's the best part. It means they don't have to address why they lost, because they think they actually won.

No ID required? How is that allowed? Holy shit. In order to vote here i have to have my voter card they mail to me, ID, andd must be on their list as registered. Only optional part of that is that mailed card and if you show up without it the people at the polling station get really pissy because it's extra work and holds up the line.

Oklahoma required photo id

>no ID required to vote
WHAT THE FUCK! it's election. you are not buying beer from market. are americans really this stupid?

RACIST RACIST RACIST

Politicians and liberals live there.

We've been having elections since before photo ID even existed, idiot. In fact, the idea of national identification was extremely controversial when it first started out because people were worried that the government would exploit this to oppress people. Basically, policy hasn't caught up with reality.

>are americans really this stupid?

the question you should be asking is: How could Americans be so racist as to expect niggers to have IDs?

>no ID required to vote
wtf is this amateur shiet lel

This is globalism and no matter what you do - you can't stop it.

Tennessee's is considered strict?

It's just one card like your driver's card or something. That's it.

But muh popular vote

They just allowed felons to vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

PA here I had to show my drivers licence before I could vote

America. People here are too proud and stupid to just admit that we are imperfect. Plus, everyone pretends that it's a privacy issue, as if Liberals are actually concerned about privacy.

and yet you're still in the EU lmao

Not true, that's only half of Minnesota. If you were paying attention the vote was split down the middle there.

You people realize that even without id you can't just walk into any polling place and make shit up, right?

We've also been drinking before photo ids, whats your point? America is a nanny state that has a corrupted political system.

under rated

You're god damn right we did.

Dude, in California or New York you just need to give them your fucking name.

No ID at all.

Is there a single state more based than indiana?

It's fake. The guy is just lying. Stop being so gullible.

Name, address, birthday, and be registered obviously.

Trump should get together with Congress to make Photo Voter ID law national. Eliminate electronic voting machines and have bipartisan committee hand count all votes.

wtf?

>tfw you vote for your friend who died last year because "they would've wanted me to do it"

Shit's retarded senpai. Anything but photo ID is too relaxed.

Yeah but, in CA at least, you also are on a register with your address and you sign for it. So there should be no double votes and if someone votes on your name, you can show proof of id to contest it.

This will happen, every single Republican wants this & there is nothing Dems can do to stop it

Requiring photo ID is racist. Republicans are racist. Does it make sense now?

>IL 39.4% Trump 55.4% Clinton
What's the deal with Illinois? Is there any reason they would vote radically different from the surrounding states?

Or saltier, depending on your preferences...

makes you think how much trump really won by. i think he got around 70-75 million votes

Chicago.

Even the state's shape looks like a Sieg Heil.

Chicongo, look at a county by county map of IL and it will explain it. So. IL is as different from the N. IL as California is from Texas.

I can vote for my neighbors if I know their full name and address as long as I get to a polling place before them.

here they place a (junior) member of each party in each voting location, they look around for any fraud, foul play, etc

You arrive, show your ID and the letter you recieved home (in your name and ID number) that allows you to vote in only one particular location and table

The members of your designated table check your ID and your letter, look you up in the table's list and cross you off and allow you to deposit your vote in the box

Once the electoral college is closed, the members of the different parties in the location count by hand the votes and ensure the numbers are correct

If there's any hint of foul play or some party is missing or whatever you call the cops right then and everybody starts shitting themselves HARD

Voter fraud probably still exists (usually dead old people from rural areas still receive the letter to vote, etc) but is kept to a minimum

everybody liked clinton

Fairfax county, it's basically DC 2.0.

Or you could just use French system (best system)
In every commune there is a list of people who can legally vote
After voting, you sign the list. Those lists never leave the town hall so you can't be tracked that way.

Votes are counted in the evening by 3 to 4 volunteers assisted by an agent of the Ministry of the Interior, counted and recounted.

The process is overseen by the Ministry of the Interior, the Constitutional Council and Administrative Courts.

Most based bong out there

libcucks BTFO

yeah, and people post this shit on facebook for anyone to see.

its fucking retarded in this day and age not to require ID.

>You arrive, show your ID and the letter you recieved home (in your name and ID number) that allows you to vote in only one particular location and table

this would be considered literally hitler in america.

No. They only ask for address and name. When I went to vote they heard my name wrong and asked ifnI was some other guy. If I wanted to I could've voted twice.

they pardoned 60000 felons the day before the election, which allows them to vote

You sir are a patriot. A god damn hero.

>tfw living in faircuck county
I fucking swear half this place is Korea and the other half is India. At least I've redpilled my friends

Anybody else gladly willing to pay like, a small tax/whatever would cover the cost of getting everybody in the states an ID so libs can stop bitching about how some people are too poor to get an ID? How would something like that even work?

The reason libs think Voter ID is illegal is because usually when it becomes a thing, the state also closes all the places to get an ID in certain areas, and those areas just happen to be bix nood central.

>be american
>need to show an id to buy a can of something that kinda looks like beer even if you are 40 years old
>no need to show an id to vote
Great system

California residents, can you register to vote without ANY identifiable information? It appears SS# and DL# don't have a red asterik next to it.

what the actual fuck is america third world country

voting without ID is unheard of

can trump pass a law that will require ID?

Every voter ID state already does this.

>lying about commiting a felony because it's "so fanny xDD"

I bet that's even a crime.

Fairfax Station is surprisingly better. But still partly Koreatown.

>the state also closes all the places to get an ID in certain areas, and those areas just happen to be bix nood central.

So we establish oversight to prevent that.

I swear, bull-headed white supremacism of the 19th and 20th centuries nearly destroyed us.

>he doesn't understand correlation isn't causation

holy fug nice catch frog

nope

virginia requires ID though

although trump did almost win it

I think most would. Republicans don't want to give up their absentee ballots though.

actually he's a cheater and a criminal. destroying the fabric of your democracy to beat your opponents is a pyrrhic victory at best. and yeah, I realize the other side did it too. it's still bullshit and no vote should ever be cast in current year without ID, SSN and biometrics.

The federal government is not just permitted but required by the US constitution to implement regime change in states which don't have a legitimate democratic process.

You issue a national photo id and make it free... every 5-10 years or so.

It can't be done at the state level unless all 50 states agree in unison to issue free IDs which won't happen for many reasons.

But yeah as an Indiana voter who is required to show id it seems absurd to have it any other way. It doesn't increase wait times and it's hardly a burden. the poorest people I know have drivers licenses even if they don't have a car.

The liberal rage isn't about it being too much of a burden for people to get (that really want it) it just makes it harder to get people who don't give a fuck to the poles to vote democrat. All you need to do is register a shit ton of people and grab those people on Election Day. If you had id requirements you'd have to register a shit ton of people, verify they have an id , if they don't get them an id and possibly pay for it. Then they'd have to be smart enough to not lose it before Election Day. Something that doesn't seem too hard to most people but these are the shit stains of society we are talking about.

National ID requirements would drop the democratic turnout 5%

how the fuck did everyone miss the point of this

I suppose we take it for granted but apparently ~25% of African Americans don't have a picture ID. Maybe even more numbers for other disadvantaged groups including the elderly.

The $30+ required to get an ID or birth certificate (can't get a free SS card without either of those) can be a hassle for the extremely poor especially homeless people. We don't know their situation. Many of their parents may have been careless with their birth certificates and SS cards (mom held on to mine until 18, still have mines on me at 27) but that's really the only benefit of the doubt I can give. There should be campaigns to raise the funds to help those in legitimate hardship get a gov't issued ID because an entire quarter of African Americans not having one is unacceptable. I honestly think some of them are being lazy though - I'm black, I know.

>tfw once spent 5-6 hours out of my day getting an SS card because I had to use public transit, sit in the office for god-knows-how-long then wait for a bus to get home; missed class and everything

Do you have anything else for proofs, except for meme maps?

Correlation does not equal causation.

20/20 of the states in which Clinton won also have McDonalds in them.

I guess for Clinton to win a state, she had to make sure it had plenty of McDonalds?

Eh, I tried to vote at a precinct that I wasn't registered at (unknowingly) and it was just for a primary. They wouldn't let me.

Daily reminder that everyone thought this bitch would win.

Memes shape the world. Enough belief and you can do anything.

here's my thought: if fucking india can get all 1.1~ billion of it's citizens a photo voting ID... a country that has million of illiterate hillbilly dirt farmers... then motherfucking america should be able to.

>Memes shape the world.
Help spread this one:

> m-muh requiring photo ID is racist

Even by leftist standards this argument is fucking retarded.

PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT US CITIZENS ARE NOT ENTITLED TO A VOTE IN US ELECTIONS.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE NOT US CITIZENS. RACE IS NOT A FACTOR.

PEOPLE WHO ARE US CITIZENS ARE ENTITLED TO ONE VOTE PER ELECTION.

THERE SHOULD BE MEASURES TO MAKE SURE NOBODY VOTES MULTIPLE TIMES.

RACE IS NOT A FACTOR.

THE ONLY REASON DEMOCRATS ARE SO ASSBLASTED ABOUT VOTER ID IS BECAUSE THEY DEPEND ON THE ILLEGAL VOTE TO GET ANY OFFICE.

GET FUCKED, YOU LEFTIST TROLL PIECE OF SHIT.

salty hillary lost the election? lmao

Democratic states generally don't require voter ID, and democratic states voted for Clinton.
Wow, great observation.