Inferno damnation is coming and it's going by this qualification list Christopher Priest made on his faith related...

Inferno damnation is coming and it's going by this qualification list Christopher Priest made on his faith related website.
praisenet.org/101/hell/list/more.html
Do you go to Hell according to this list Sup Forums?
Also, Christopher Priest thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AshcanPress/status/957718534418726913
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>People who burn books for any reason other than to keep themselves warm after a plane crash in the Andes

Fuck, I burned books to keep myself warm after a plane crash in the Himalayas.

So what book at marvel is he going to write? JL is ending and Deathstroke is probably ending after the Batman arc.

Rich has been saying Coates will take over Cap but perhaps its really Priest who is going to? He could've just gotten told that a black guy was taking over the book.

>hurr durr god doesnt send you to hell its your fault, he only ignored your plight and lets you rot for eternity
I hate this backwards logic used by christfags

Its like an extended version of one of those Kelly comics where he clearly is just complaining about shit that happened to him. Priest should really do some more comedy.

Too many words, I'm not reading that shit.

I manage to avoid all that mundane stuff and I still go to Hell for
>If you do not know God, you are certainly on your way to hell.
Not to say it isn't a valid reason, but it seems like it should hav it's own entry.

>Do you go to Hell according to this list Sup Forums?
His name is Jim Owsley and his daddy issues invalidate his opinions outside of writing some fine comic books.

Most creatives are cunts IRL and the quicker you get that the better.

>People who insist OJ's jury acquitted him because he was black. Who insist these black jurors were too stupid to understand basic rules of evidence which, by any objective standard, required Simpson's acquittal, and should have gone with the, “We all know he did it” method, ignoring the evidence tampering and perjury by police detectives.
>OJ. We all know he did it.

I love Priest,

Even taking this as satire, I'm left under the impression that Priest is a tad conservative.
Amusing, I didn't think such folk could survive in the industry. Anyone else besides him and Miller?

EVS and Chuck Dixon are conservative. Frank Miller is not

Its simply a matter of not being an asshole and everyone who's a rational adult wont give a shit.

What is going on here
twitter.com/AshcanPress/status/957718534418726913

I can tell you he was offered to write New Mutants and he accepted.

Alan Moore summed it up really well in the Swamp Thing annual he wrote. Bonus points for it coming from Etrigan, of all people.
"God is no parent or policeman grim dispensing treats or punishments to all. Each soul climbs or descends by its own whim. He mourns, but He cannot prevent their fall."
And, to be fair, free choice might not be logical to you, but it's stated in all religions that you get what you put in, one way or the other.

Steranko

>Even taking this as satire, I'm left under the impression that Priest is a tad conservative.

Priest is as far left as humanly possible. He'd make sjws go "yeah, that's a tad extreme".

>Miller

Frank Miller is so notoriously extreme far left even the mainstream leftwing media in the 80s and 90s thought he went too far. He actually got grief for his negative portrayals of police and open displays of sexuality from DEMOCRATS back in his heyday, and I doubt rightwingers were even willing to TOUCH his stuff back then.

Miller is also a diehard Hillary supporter who said that he "still plans on voting for her in 2020", a 100% enthusiastic supporter of BLM, has said about superheroes that "a true hero would fight the police", supports Chomsky style "anarcho-communism", has unironically called Trump "literally Hitler", and is against The Constitution.

You on the other hand are a meme loving faggot who is incapable of having an original thought and that can only parrot memes from the internet.

Oh you meant in general. Don't scare me like that.

How would you know?

>He mourns, but He cannot prevent their fall
Hes literally god, if he didnt have such bullshit qualifications for why someone does or doesnt go to hell, all of that could be prevented.

>Priest is as far left as humanly possible.
Lol no
>He'd make sjws go "yeah, that's a tad extreme"
yes but not for the reasons you are claiming

> The main thing preventing Black Panther from fulfilling that Batman niche for Marvel is, frankly, Marvel. Whether knowingly or subliminally, Marvel marketing--if not Marvel editorial--sees Panther in a racial context and, thus, as a less “pure” character than, say, Drax the Destroyer or the Sub-Mariner. I don’t mean racism so much as a level of sensitivity and concern for the reader’s ability to identify with and/or respond to these issues.

>For example: a line was cut from my contribution to the recent Deadpool marriage issue because Marvel was concerned black readers might be offended. I assured them black fans would not be offended by the line, but I was overruled. Which troubled me because I was an actual black person assuring them black people really aren’t as thin skinned as they (or the corporate hedgehog above Marvel editorial) may think.

>Black people have a sense of humor. Deadpool, the character, busts on everybody. It was a violation of his character for him to start pulling his punches just because he was talking to a black person.

>Marvel and DC should stop being afraid of letters, afraid of email. The incident struck me as a little silly, that Marvel wasn’t so worried about their black fans as they were perhaps worried about offending the sensibilities of their white fans and/or of ‘Pool coming across as racist.

>It wasn’t a racist line. It was, however, the funniest line in the story and they cut it, despite having an actual black person assure them. If they actually understood humor (or black people), they could have run one of those old Stan Lee asterisk captions; *We were assured, by an actual black person, that this line was okay --Ed.

Maybe in whatever religion you believe, but Christianity is very clear on the subject. Hell didn't spontaneously pop into existence the moment Satan decided he was going to give himself a promotion, God created it, and He created it for the express purpose of punishing those who defy His will.

Which denomination of Christianity do you ascribe to?

Add to the list of people who go to hell:
>People who say that the funniest line in one of their comics was censored, but don't tell what the line was

He should add "People who disable right-click functionality on websites."

I'd say he's leftist, but is disillusioned by the modern left and sees SJWs as more interested in saving their own skin than actually making a better world for the under privileged. Like in that Deathstroke comic where Slade calls out his daughter for using bullshit philosophy to justify her own failings.

He's a leftist, not a liberal.

He's pissed at Marvel wanting him to be the black author who writes the black books with a black guy on the cover so they can pat themselves on the back for how diverse they are.

>Hell didn't spontaneously pop into existence the moment Satan decided he was going to give himself a promotion

Nah it got inserted by priest looking to make a buck off indulgences.

Think you missed the point. The heaven or hell souls ultimately fall into is of their own creation in this example. It's not a failure to meet criteria set by any higher being but the totality of an individuals choices in life.

Think Jacob Marley, not St. Peter at the gates.

So is this guy still mad that Priest is writing a story involving Damian?

I hope not; Wish he doesn't write another synergy book.

The same series also points out that Slade is an amoral, self-justifying egotist who can be blindingly oblivious to people.

Miller is a pretty liberal anarchist.

Miller is just fucking insane, he holds some far-left views but at the same time he fucking hate Muslims, has some rather misogynistic views and is a fan of vigilantism/beating the shit out of criminals

so, he's a 70s lefty?

Aquinas BTFO

>Miller
>Conservative
How do we end this meme?

>Saying "been" like "bean"

Bonglanders confirmed for Hellspawn.

Nah, by the 70's those things would be shunned by the post-1968 mainstream left. He's a weirdo, pure and simple

Priest is a minister and a member of the NRA.

We can't, Sup Forums is braindead.

Reminder that Priest visits us sometimes