Unpopular Sup Forums opinions

Rugrats, FOP, teen titans, doug, and xialon showdown were always shit, and i dont understand how they were popular at all

When you say always shit you mean from its inception, right? And not
>the newer seasons are shit therefore the whole show is shit

No, from its inception. Always hated fairly odd parents and rugrats as a kid

Ashi did nothing wrong and is best waifu

Ernest saves Christmas is one of the best Christmas movies in existence.

I agree with everything you said
>Rugrats
Only good as a kid cause I had a child boner for Angelica, but it was never interesting. No robots, ninjas, wizards, monsters, anything cool at all? It was for normie kids/boring kids.
>Teen Titans
I was well into my teens when it came out so I had no interest since I was getting laid and listening to bands, but it was just weeab trash that tried to pander to anime fans without being anime, and I guess it worked because their fans are still the most autistic around.
>Doug
Shit, no need to explain
>The show with a literal yellow chink
I saw it as a cheap shitty show, in league with shows that would come later like Camp Lazlo and Gym Partner, it was cheap crap

Bullshit, the Star Wars Holiday Special reigns supreme

Ed, Edd, and Eddy was mediocre. On the level of Johnny Test, even. Its only saving grace was its music.

This guy gets it.

I'll just repeat my post from the Sup Forumsfession thread
>I hate Futurama. It felt like a diet version of the Simpsons and none of the characters besides Bender or the Professor really stood out
>Wile E. Coyote and Roadrunner were the absolute weakest of the recurring Looney Tunes. It completely lacks any of the variety of the others. Them apparently being a parody of chase cartoons only makes me think it was a joke stretched out too long
>As much as I actually like Steven Universe, I have never been a fan of the songs, and it's not even a genre thing
>Gumball has gotten completely stale, and it has little to do with politics; the SJW scene was equally as wretched as the Trump caricature they did
>Hugh Neutron is the single greatest cartoon character ever and nobody can tell me otherwise
>I unironically believe the "Mighty finding his sister" arc from Sonic Universe to be one of the greatest comic arcs, or at least from a personal standpoint

Only patricians love the Holiday Special.

I read that in Ernest's voice.

>well into my teens
>getting laid

Hahaa...

Also, Camp Lazlo was good, screw you.

>Camp Lazlo
>Good

Pick one

Every show that aired on Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon in the 90's is overrated.

Swat Katz was kino you uncultured swine

Agre with this , fuck you for hating camp lazlo. But yeah, teen titans always sucked, and i only like it for its version of starfire and raven.

>Hugh Neutron is the single greatest cartoon character ever and nobody can tell me otherwise
You have godtier taste senpai

That image is wrong, dude. Very, very wrong.

Bordertown was not that bad and should have gotten another season.

TMNT Fast Forward was better than the 2k12 series.

Regular show in its entirety save a few bad apples is god tier

Anime is much better than western animation and if we want to improve the fan experience of being "into cartoons" we should emulate anime fans.

Why is Mike Rowe making that face? Is this from Dirty Jobs?

Scooby Doo is shit and they kept rebooting it and forcing it until people liked it due to nostalgia.

Pixar's only decent movie is Toy Story 1.
The Incredibles is incredibly overrated and a genuinely terrible film. The character designs are repulsive, the voice acting is irritating, and it looks worse than Pixar movies that came before it. The super genius villain, who spent years secretly amassing a fortune and killing off superheroes without anyone noticing, becomes a bumbling moron in the last 10 minutes for the sake of convenience. Brad Bird in general is not very talented.

Yeah, The Brother's Flub is so fucking overrated.

The latest samurai jack season brought a wave of cancerous memelord shitposters and I'm glad they got a disappointing finale.

Fuck you faggot, how dare you praise that awful ending

No, fuck you faggot. For making me see the good in that shit ending.

Scooby Doo was popular from the very beginning, and people don't have nostalgia for things they didn't like