Sunday Symbiote Thread: Storytime Edition

Sunday Symbiote Thread: Storytime Edition

Didn’t see the start of Poison X storytimed this week, so here we go

Trigger warning, page one and they say the K-word

>to me my X-Men
I don’t think I’ve ever liked Jean, and this certainly isn’t helping.

I hate her

Now we get to the star of this comic, some love him, some hate him, our boy Eddie

we all do

I’ve seen a few anons saying that her solo is good, but I’m inclined to believe those are lies, but you never really know.

Okay, see this, how they introduce themselves using the same lettering as the comic’s title? I fucking love this shit

Think Flash would be easier to ask for help?

Nice get, probably, he’s friends with Laura and she hangs out with the X-Teens every now and again, but I do t think that know about him being Anti Venom these days

Are they even aware of him or that he's Agent Anti-Venom now.

>dis bitch

I can't decide if I like Killer Thrill or not. Sometimes she's amusing, other times annoying (though that might be the intention).

It might be just because I don’t really read much Cosmic stuff, but I don’t recognize her

She was the main villain for the latter half of Drax, and then was the villain of Deadpool: Back in Black (wonder if the symbiote will recognize her?)

Basically a manic psycho for hire with psychic powers that are activated and strengthened by adrenaline and bloodlust (so the longer and more violent a fight is, the harder she becomes to beat).

Eddie you've only been off world maybe 3 times in your whole life

Yeah I didn’t read either of those, that power set seems pretty cool though

And that’s all folks. Thoughts? Likes? Dislikes? Hopes? Fears?

Jean needs to go back to being dead

Well, the X-Kids getting symbiotes (presumably from these guys) might be cool, in a guilty pleasure way.

I agree 100%
I do like seeing random costumes getting symbiotes, just so long as it’s not a lasting thing, and it usually isn’t. If Scott got a symbiote, could he send out optic blasts from all points on his body?

I'm also a fan of Venom meeting people in crossovers

I like the designs

The Poisons look cool too

>Scott has the X Face
>Jean has a third eye
>Hank has horns
>Warren has bat like wings
>Bobby uses the symbiote to make his ice trail
Yea, those are pretty fucking cool
Not as cool as the symbiotes though

>Lazer with a “Z”
I can’t begin to exspress how happy that panel makes me

Can't really see the third eye on Jean in this image

Beast looks so cuddly.

thanks for the storytime OP

Flash would be useless later when they run into Poisons. Eddie has experience with them.

Sure thing user, it’s nice to be able to be the one who throws out the storytime every now and again

I’m very curious to see how Poisons react to Anti Venom, for all we know it could do nothing to them or just being close to him could cause them to start dying.

>Flash would be useless later when they run into Poisons.