i.imgur.com/S0RTFzr.jpg
>E Ghouta OCT 31
i.imgur.com/S4bjyj8.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments NOV 11
>Russian Navy prepares to strike jihadists in Syria
>SAA pushes west of Minyan Suburb in Aleppo
>Russian military calls on UN chemical weapons watchdog to send experts to Aleppo
>JaF reinforcements arrive to west Aleppo to stop Syrian Army offensive
>Turkish Army heavily shells Kurdish villages in northwest Aleppo
>SAA destroys several ISIS fuel tankers in east Sweida
>Jihadist use chemical weapons against the Syrian Army in Aleppo
>Syrian Army seizes half of Al-Assad Suburb in west Aleppo
>UN: ISIL executes 60 Iraqis over ‘treason’ in Mosul
>Elite Iraqi troops to resume Mosul push
>Houthi forces capture several Saudi villages in Jizan Region

Previous threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0MH9KY71SCY
tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/3779791
youtube.com/watch?v=5NHo1D4ybMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9Dt2bkayVxA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ey2WfE3SdK0
youtube.com/watch?v=m7XElMKzY8I
youtube.com/watch?v=qvWyu_bqc_s
twitter.com/TeamWillofficia/status/797935112843202561
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/797933894527959040
youtube.com/watch?v=H0w8l7NXpR8&feature=youtu.be&t=73
youtube.com/watch?v=PHojpEgqN2A
youtube.com/watch?v=EtNuINZhvdg&t=91s
youtu.be/uBxiBW8nJQE
youtube.com/watch?v=R1WR0Zs-_bs
youtu.be/YQzCTZHcq5A
almasdarnews.com/article/no-aleppo-offensive-scheduled-tonight/
youtube.com/watch?v=vutytgFZ7W0
youtube.com/watch?v=pUU0WMze1W8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
youtube.com/watch?v=_6Weg_mc6bk
youtube.com/watch?v=zpnxJmYnFsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

SAAnime

L I V E S T R E A M

WHERE?

Waiting for the airstrikes

Where da fireworks at?

we don't even know if it started yet...

let's see how and when the russian rampage will unfold...

in the mean time i'll listen to some more trash metal ;D

who did name the operation dawn of victory ?

youtube.com/watch?v=0MH9KY71SCY

It was a ruse.

Aleppo is having some issues with Internet right now

technically they are Aryan

Oh well

At least jihadists are having a bad night thinking about getting bombed at any moment

another fake happening today? zzz

>tfw the Russians literally fired a boatload of cruise missiles into eastern Aleppo while starting the artillery barrage
>we cant see the fireworks

I have a strange feeling that 12 AM was mixed with 24 hours. Livemap and others say 13 hours ago they got the message saying "ur ded m8, go away in 24 hours before we get the skelegates"

I hope I'm not blueballed.

Based Hezbollah

well they did prepare some TU-160 earlier today...according to tass

tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/3779791

but that means nothing for now...

dont they know theres a war in sYRIA?

why are they golfing???

I have reports of FSA/Nusra giving up on East Aleppo, still not confirmed

Two new threads, neither bothered to update even the maps

they baited you into posting your rare animu

Atleast it's not[Embed][Embed]

>[deir ez-zors internally]

It's the guy who went to Syria again.

>YPG instructor always shit-talking Iraqi-kurdistan
>KDP this, KDP that
>muh ebil Barzani etc etc
>KDP is greatest threat to YPG, even worse than Isis or Nusra etc

Then you think, well Iraqi-kurdistan is actually a functioning-ish country:

>beautiful mountains, forest and rivers vs Hot, dusty, flat hellhole plains in Rojava
>decent relations with neighbors allowing trade and access to goods and services vs embargoed on all sides in Rojava
>people really friendly and nice: randoms on the street in Sulaymaniyah kept buying me food explaining it was their culture to be hospitable to visitors
>IT and tech shops everywhere in sulay - people living modern lifestyles

Fuck the shithole that is Rojava, I'm actually considering going back to Iraqi-kurdistan on holiday as it's pretty awesome: it's got that weird mixture of civilised plus a hint of 3rd world thats funny. Realistically it's only a few tiers below portugal imo.

>Tfw nothing in the op has been updated

Yeah, that's a nice way to redeem the situation, but it is highly unlikely that anything there was pre-planned. And by "highly unlikely" I mean "ridiculously impossible". Unless you really think that the extreme amount of despair the SAA&co showed was just a ploy (and the government forces were all professional actors).

But even then the government forces also lost tons of stuff, including most of the Republican Guard (they are strangely absent from the fronts since then) and their dignity when they had to choke on the Russian cock for the airstrikes (Remember when the RuAF simply stopped bombing the base and /sg/ went full panic-mode with Countryside General dancing in our tears? I do.) and other funky things.

>people really friendly and nice: randoms on the street in Sulaymaniyah kept buying me food explaining it was their culture to be hospitable to visitors

Really? Why do this? Is it to generate more tourism? Was it some kind of con or theft thing? I've never heard of this.

You can update it by yourself if you want
No one stops you desu

Just when you think there are no happening, the Houthis blow some shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=5NHo1D4ybMQ

youtube.com/watch?v=9Dt2bkayVxA

youtube.com/watch?v=Ey2WfE3SdK0

youtube.com/watch?v=m7XElMKzY8I

youtube.com/watch?v=qvWyu_bqc_s

They also started using a very rare Pepeflage.

Rojava kurds...

>be surrounded by moderate extremists, ISIS and Turkey
>all hate your guts and fight you
>start attacking Syrian gov in Hasakah

They seem insistent to fight everyone, which is the most retarded diplomatic position you could possibly have.

Boots on the ground extremely rarely have any notion of what the operational leadership is doing. They might be setting up a great victory whilst thinking they're running for their lives.

WHAT'S

A L-BAB

twitter.com/TeamWillofficia/status/797935112843202561

Jesus Christ the battlefield is small. It's like a mini Baghdad.

No bomb vids yet.

Every time you post this I'll reply with a:
F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T O G G A F

Are they just firing Zu-23s as barrier fire, or do they have actual radar-equipped SPAAGs?

It's the video of celebrations after the battle on Minyaan

Worst of that happening in Hasakah was, it wasn't even their military. IT was their fucking POLICE Asayish killing Syrians.

They can't even handle their own police force's limitations because it's a power vacuum shithole.

I'm afraid bots don't care lad

oh no... leith abou just canceld the liberation of Aleppo^^
i think we jinxed it /SG/

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/797933894527959040
>No Aleppo attack tonight

well let's go back to listening to depressing russian muic... that shitty trash metal was killing me anyway...

youtube.com/watch?v=H0w8l7NXpR8&feature=youtu.be&t=73

>twitter.com/TeamWillofficia/status/797935112843202561
Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=PHojpEgqN2A

No I think it's a Middle East genuine hospitality thing.

Back in the day you would always help a traveller and share your food/water etc in the harsh environment as you would never know when you might need help yourself one day.

In sulay we met a french guy who had been hitchhiking around iran, and he said if you are still out hiking as it gets dark people will be offering you to come and stay with them and try to feed you etc.

Anyone else who has been/lives in the ME can confirm?

Yeah man this was part of the reason I noped the fuck out of there. I went to go shoot some Isissies, but it quickly became apparent that there was a real risk of being caught in some geo-political bullshit and being stuck there even if I didn't get hurt.

To get there, you have to fly to iraqi-kurdistan and sneak over the border to Rojava at night. The peshmerga patrol the border and arrest anyone found crossing, every now and then a group gets caught and goes to jail.

>actual quote from one instructor
>"we will fight daesh, we will fight FSA, we will fight Assad, we will fight the Turks...... if it really comes to it, we will fight the US"
>this was the main turning point when I knew these people were clearly insane and I had to GTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=EtNuINZhvdg&t=91s

That's just Syrians celebration firing in the air after SAA free'd some of the western suburbs.

stop getting hype over announcements

youtu.be/uBxiBW8nJQE

mein god

i am just shitposting... bc nothing is happening...

youtube.com/watch?v=R1WR0Zs-_bs

I kind of want more Ukrainian combat. They're a lot more proficient and effective than Arabs.

>ukraine general is no more
Soon lads, the conflict has to pick up again soon

yeah, they're pretty cool.

youtu.be/YQzCTZHcq5A

You from that Northern Irish brigade who danced above a rooftop in a video?

here is an article:

almasdarnews.com/article/no-aleppo-offensive-scheduled-tonight/

>The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) is not launching their (..) Aleppo offensive tonight, despite earlier reports (..)

>(..)the Syrian Air Force will restart their air raids over the jihadist defenses around the city.

>In the coming days, (..)(a) massive military operation, (..) will include several districts in the southern part of the city; it will not be limited to the eastern neighborhoods.

only if the winter is cold. currently there is to much mud

No I didn't do any fighting.

I was only in country a month. I arrived and did their month-long basic training, at the end of the boot camp I had realised how fucking ridiculous this was and noped the fuck out and came home when other people went off to their units.

What kind of stuff did they teach you? Did you have prior military training / experience?

>listening to thrash metal

What you're listening to bro?

Anyone have the early video of the tanker who had all the flesh blown off his foot, climbing out of the tank and rolling through the flames then being shot while his bro runs away?

Yeah we all know that a shitstorm is coming to Aleppo, these announcements just arent a really good indicator of when thats going to be. Theyve been announcing and giving ultimatum for a few monts now... Its just like the phases.

I already checked the Houthis so I think Im going to check Iraq for some nice youtubes.

So basically for the first two weeks our lessons were kurdish language (useful) and commiefuck "ideology" training. The next two weeks were kurdish and military training. For military we did how to use AK and PKM and shot a handful (like 9 AK rounds and 6 PKM rounds each) of bullets. Then did stuff like observation missions, sneaking up to enemy positions etc etc. Didn't get anything like 6 Section Battle Drills or equivalent. It was a joke really.

No military training, but I've been shooting since I was a kid and did some tactical shooting courses (like 300 rounds/day) and Combat Lifesaver course before I went out.

still in contact with anyone there?

youtube.com/watch?v=vutytgFZ7W0

Oh yeah extra lulzy was when in week 2 or so our language teacher (who was actually pretty good) stole the commanders truck and ran off in the night to Manbij because Manbij was finishing off and he wanted to fight and not have to deal with shithead westerners all day.

He got stopped by Asayish the next day apparently and given "education" ie prison

Those dunebuggies don't look very say. Thank God they only die if Allah wants them to die anyway, right?

I like the song!! What's its name?

*safe

Yeah I talk tho them on facebook and post dank memes back and forth.

I don't know if any you guys used to go on the /k/ MEG threads but I'm one of the guys that used to run the konholiday@gmx email accounts.

Yeah I can confirm, hospitality is an ancient tribal trait that refuses to go away to this day.
Literaly the biggest scandal for any household in the middle east is to have your guests talking about being ill treated while they were in your hospitality. Tales of pre Islam bedwins who butchered cattle for their guests while their children slept hungry are the most popular of folk tradition.
I guess also that this trait is amplified by the fact that a lot of Arabs live in small towns and villages where everyone knows everyone else, so if you act in a discourteous manner toward someone, he'll make sure that everyone around will get to know what you did.

Are they still allowing Foreigners in? I don't mind taking on the world if need be.

group : Гpaждaнcкaя Oбopoнa -
song name : Mы идём в тишинe

Tbh I don't like anything they released after coma of souls. Personally I've been listening to this lately:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUU0WMze1W8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sweet
youtube.com/watch?v=_6Weg_mc6bk

So no movement as a unit? Fireteam/squad/platoon offense and defense training? No CQC training? Any actual, functional excercises ie. practicing the whole nine yards of marching to AO and setting up defence / preparing for offence and conducting combat, setting up lodging, pulling security and sleeping?

AFAIK yes,

I would severely advise against going there, but if you want to go then look up "YPG International" on facebook.

If you wanna shoot isis, join up with pesh instead. I met folks there who were with pesh first before going to rojava and they all said the living conditions and general friendliness were much bigger in pesh

Thanks for the info.

Their best album imo, try sadus if you want the same vibes but on steroids

All the Kurds I know are typical Sunnis and act like it, but are the shmucks in ypg legit commies? Does the average foot soldier believe wholeheartedly in communism?

bump

Nope none of that my friend, that would actually be logical and sensible and kurds are neither.

We came up with the word "kurtarded" to explain how they live.

Here is a good example of how fucked things are:

>talking about anything to do with urination/defecation is "Qadehe" which translates as "shame"
>so you simply can't talk about it as it is socially disgusting and offensive
>which means that as a "tabor" (platoonish size unit) nobody organises making latrines etc etc people just sneak off to shit on the ground in some quiet spot
>so there is open defecation everywhere and they wonder why fucking dysentery and disease is rife amongst the troops
>worse than indians, at least indians can designate a street, kurds just shit everywhere.....

Talking to one guy who came back from Manbij:

>dude you just can't talk about latrines or anything
>in Manbij I would have to choose to shit where the women could see me or where the snipers could see me
>always chose the snipers
>I was always scared I'd be found dead lying in a pile of my own shit one day

Why would you risk your life and all that discomfort fighting for someone else's cause?

I could understand joining somthing competent like the FFL but pissant Kurds?

>Pesh

How?

guys can you actually explain to me why the usa wanted assad out? os it really about the pipeline?

>All the Kurds I know are typical Sunnis and act like it, but are the shmucks in ypg legit commies? Does the average foot soldier believe wholeheartedly in communism?

I think it depends, I think roughly 50% off YPG are known as "cadre" troops, ie true-believer types who have made a lifetime commitment (often when they are 14/15 years old ffs) to the "movement" (cough PKK cough). The other half are just in YPG as a paid job, who get their wage and are free to leave when they want etc.

Gonna stress I didn't meet many normal units as pretty much all I saw was this training camp which doubles as a entry/exit point for the foreign fighters

Wondering this also. I can't rationalize fighting for the US army much less some retard commies in the ME

Haven't kept up in months, who's winning?

what happened to Countryside General? It's been a while since I've seen that guy post

It's that and about creating an unstable region so that there are more conflicts for arms sales and $$$.

Dude FUCK, that's a horrible fucking ending

They should've let him

topkek at the idiots who say it's a libertarian stateless society

That's why I noped the fuck out my friend.

It was clear within a few days of arrival that I'd been memed hard with by the yay-rojava propaganda. I'm not a leftie either, right-libertarian.

Just walking off to shit in a bush is pretty comfy though. There's many a MRE-shit mine left in the forests of Finland, courtesy to me and my squad.

>nobody organises making latrines etc etc
I don't understand this, to be honest. Inna FDF nobody even needs to organize that, since they just get dug. Usually by the drivers who after camouflaging their vehicles have the time to dig a few holes.

SAA has fortified the siege on eastern Aleppo by capturing more areas.

In the last few months, multiple pockets near Damascus have been cleared. Rebels either went through negotiations and were transported to Idlib, or went into the reconciliation amnesty program

East Ghouta has also shrunk

some areas in northern Hama were lost, but most of them have been retaken now

Deir ez-Zor stands strong.

Spasibo,they seem to have some other interesting song, too!

I would say oil and also to please israel

Alright thanks for the info. IMO the Kurds will fuck up this country harder than any other faction in the entire middle east in the near future. Kurds are as willful as mules and given how much they are entangled with everyone else in the region on top the fact that they will eventually have to fight whoever wins the conflict, I think they will cause so much suffering for generations to come.

>I don't understand this, to be honest. Inna FDF nobody even needs to organize that, since they just get dug. Usually by the drivers who after camouflaging their vehicles have the time to dig a few holes.

Yeah, I mean mainly in terms of say an urban setting when you are holed up inna building. You'd all agree to shit/piss in one place right, to keep the filth contained to one region?

Sounds gross but I actually came to regard the jug-of-water method of cleaning your ass to be far superior to toilet-paper.

>not allowed to drink alcohol - even off-duty off operations
>drinking energy drinks strongly discouraged
>not allowed to wear shirt above elbows cos girls find it sexy apparently
>discouraged from showering daily because being hygienic is seen as trying to impress the girls
>if they think a boy/girl are getting to friendly they will send the guy to prison and the girl to re-education (didn't see this, heard this from guys who had been there a while)

libertarian my ass

They didn't need a reason, but A bunch of reasons that had to do with everything people've said here.

The pipeline, dominating its markets after privatization of Syria's public sector, breaking the ideological Arab nationalist discourse in the ME so it stays submissive and ripe for war, etc.

Yeah to be fair the syrian kurds did seem completely insane and fully ideologically driven. One ideology class was actually talking about how pragmatism is bad and you need to blindly stick to principles/ideology all the time......

Iraqi kurdland seemed way better and even a nice place in many respects.

I'd have liked to travel around pre-war syria, it looks like a nice place in parts and there is loads of cool historical sites.

Yeah don't believe their bullshit propaganda, I'm yet to meet a Kurd who isn't a fully devoted Sunni just like every other shithead in the ME.

wow how can israel defeat this if they attack?

Finally MIG-29K, over Syria!!

youtube.com/watch?v=zpnxJmYnFsQ

Do you know any catholic at all?

They don't shit inside buildings all around the place, do they?

There's a mix of orthodox and catholic Christians in my town. The natives are catholics and people from other parts of the country who live here are orthodox.
BTW this is our local church

>youtube.com/watch?v=R1WR0Zs-_bs
>2:50 - it was aimed to genocide the civilians

are "novorussians" actually retarded and think someone buys genocide story? Those parts of the country rebelled against central government and central government sent army to pacify them and bring back under control, not to "genocide civilians", what in the actual fuck

I know this is /ug/ stuff but couldnt help myself, i support Russia in Syria but cannot support them in Ukraine, as they are doing exactly what Serbs were doing in Croatia. Cunts, both of them