youtube.com/watch?v=W0zpr543T0o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seventh_Brother
youtu.be/hjTUzjyuj08
youtu.be/eveig2pMdLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HHsfuxBQdpE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic1kvKSgmDE
youtube.com/watch?v=6_oH38MQM0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how can I not remember it? I'm pretty sure no one outside of Germany has watched this and they're rerunning it a lot

Well it's obscure in the US.

is there more of her

Shes based on a washed up german tv ""personality""

So yeah...

Holy shit! Is this the same thing as The Little Fox? I'm from America, and I was obsessed with this movie growing up! I must have watched it a hundred times. Of course, it was dubbed in English...

Saw it once on Cartoon Network and that was one time too many.

Still have the English dub of this on a Dollar DVD from eons ago, and I'm probably the only non-Italian who's seen it.

Macksafogo.
youtube.com/watch?v=VpLbWjeZqoc

>Only dvd is 90$
This sucks man

Franco-Belgian animated film that was the subject of a nasty court battle between the filmmakers and the estate of Edgar Rice Burroughs.

The estate won, and all prints of the film omit all references to the Tarzan brand.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzu2CkR1nuw

Franco-Belgian animated film that got two dubs: pic related, which had an all-rock soundtrack, and a British dub which was a straight translation of the original script and had a soundtrack by Leo Sayer.

youtube.com/watch?v=VLHusmBbDEQ

It was dubbed in English first, then given a release in France.

youtube.com/watch?v=DXgXhHP9_tQ

Kalabaza Tripontzia

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S6P2taebXgc

yes, he does cut his finger off

I think this was made in france. I've never seen it talked about anywhere so I assume that it's pretty unknown.
The theme song was sung by The Cure which I find pretty interesting.

Been meaning to watch this one sometime.

That's the one with the multi-breasted villain, right?

>Manic-depressive anthropomorphic loaf of bread
>Somehow the most iconic character of german kids TV

Obscure in the U.S.

>Manic-depressive anthropomorphic loaf of bread

strange, I'd expect it to be Russian.

Ew

I remember watching this one.

Don't remember how I found this movie, but it wasn't subbed at the time and I still kind of understood what was going on.

Can you elaborate abou this movie user?

Bernd is top

Same here. When it came out it made waves on Sup Forums for all the sexy ladies so that's how I heard about it. The fan-sub didn't come until much later because the french are assholes about translating things (or rather not translating things).

The humor is so universal that you don't really need to speak the language to get a lot of the jokes.

animated movie about the life of a famous german music producer

That was some janky ass animation.
Im pretty certain this was part of some money laundering scheme to even be made.

....Raymundo?

Reminds me of a point and click

What do those degenerate europeans knows abot TRUE animation

Does Nu Pogodi count? This cartoons always seem much weirder to Americans than they ever did to me growing up. We had a lot of actually weird cartoons.

Kino as fuck. You might want to check West & Soda, from the same director.

These are two I remember:

>one about a frog boy that was actually pretty dark. There was a frog named Goliath who died trying to protect the other frogs for something, and at one point the frog boy and a frog girl found a golf ball and thought it was an egg.

The other:

>a puppy that gets lost in the woods and gets taken in by a family of rabbits (I typed robots at first). I don't remember much else about the movie except the rabbits scare off the bad guy by howling and pretending to be a pack of wolves.

Outside of the puppet theatre scene this was a lot less funny than I remembered.

Is this the first case in history of a Harry Potter fanfiction getting animated?

No. This is probably one of the most popular cartoons in ex-USSR, although episodes by Studio Ekran were almost forgotten.

Is it worth watching?

It was surprisingly well animated despite its premise.

>Dragon Hunters
>Obscure
It is just perfect, which is why noone can talk about it besides "Oh yeah I like it too"

it kinda looks like they were trying to copy the style of Aachi and Ssipak

The little arsehole.
Very subversive.

>Is it worth watching?
Yes, yes aaaand yes.

Fair enough. The one off shorts are probably the only obscure soviet animation left.

youtube.com/watch?v=W0zpr543T0o
contains cartoon nude

Why would anyone build a castle in a swamp?

To hide a treasure in it.
Duh.

keine anung, ich bin ein bröd

>the only obscure soviet animation left

What? There are a lot of cartoons which are almost unknown even in Russia. Some cartoons by non-RSFSR studios (for example, "Põrgu" and "There Will Come Soft Rains") I discovered only via internet.

>straight translation of the original script
I didn't know Tony Hendra wrote in Belgian

Did it even air in the US?

Tabaluga comes to mind

there was a cartoon I had taped from The Children's Channel from the late 80s /early 90s but it was taped over, it contained animated "stories without words" there was one short about a lion and his tamer becoming old and being replaced by their younger counterparts, they play a harmonica song by a fire at the end and everyone ditches the circus to watch them instead that's all I remember, anyone know what it is?

Even had a Game Boy Color game.

The second sounds like The Seventh Brother.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seventh_Brother

Tits is how I found it.

The frog one is Demetan Croaker.

It IS depressing.

dat gypsy girl

Oh shit yeah those sound about right, thanks guys.

Theres one where there a white sheep and black sheep and they fuck or something. I think it has something to do with religion i dont know, but its obscure af

Judas and Jesus.

I'm at work, and there ain't no way to post a sfw image of that from that short without getting fired.

Nobody at school ever believed me this existed when I was young.

you are all like little babies
watch this
this show is fucking terrible, and I highly recommend it to everyone
the animation, the story, the characters, the premise, everything is terrible

I remember this stuff. It was aired on two russian channels.

Oh nooooo

I remember this as well.
The spanish dub was so freaking bad, but i watched it anyways lol. Dunno why

Also, I remember a show that had the same style of animation from that Radiohead song. It was about a little girl

It stars a cute mermaid girl.

Season 2 sucks though.

A shame really, it could legitimatly compete with Tom & Jerry. But budget cuts and a shift to flash really hit it hard.

TCC was a fucking hotbed for weird animation. Lots of crazy French shit lost to the mists of time that got dubbed. I'd be pleased as fuck if the dubs for Telecat (a fricking weird and quite terrifying French puppet series, also known as Téléchat) or Blue the Earth Child (Roger Dean album covers - the cartoon, basically) got found.

youtu.be/hjTUzjyuj08
youtu.be/eveig2pMdLQ

Its a movie about that one guy from modern talking

I liked this movie, it was weird tho.

German import of American Idol happened and Dieter Bohlen, a guy from Modern Talking wrote a biography. Both started a Dieter Bohlen hype, this movie is the cartoon adaption and exists to make money from the hype. However, the finished movie was shit and the hype fell down, so it never really got a big cinematic release. Then someone decided to air it on TV instead.

I wached it. I remember they tried to make a political party to scam 20 bucks from the government.

Some jokes imho still work but others are only try hard edgy.

Felt like a rip off to Werner and Kleines Arschloch.

I fucking love this art style

Is this by the same guy that did the dick eating condom? Art sure looks kind of similar.

That's because every German raunchy animated comedy is a rip off to Werner and/or Kleines Arschloch. See also .

To be fair tho, that is pretty good shit to rip off.
youtube.com/watch?v=HHsfuxBQdpE

I'm getting the feeling kleines arschloch would no fly in the US.

>tfw I recognize practically everything mentioned so far
all the memories are coming back, what a great feeling.
my family and me loved Bobo und die Hasenbande, it was such an important part of childhood. Haven't watched it in probably twenty years, I really gotta dig up the old VHS from the attic

No, that's a different guy. Those massive noses where a common element in German conics in the 80th.

Well, he is basically euro-left-wing Cartman. I'm sure some people would get triggered.

I wonder how faithful was the translation.

I hate what they did to the soundtrack. They also removed a lot of the charm of the first season, including entire characters.

that bitch looks fine, dog!

And it's not like being Flash could have hurt it, since it easily could have handled the snappy timing of season 1. The problem is that it went to Inspedia, and we all know they can't handle such animation because of how Mighty Magiswords looks.

On Cartoon Network in Europe during early 2000s there was a CGI call in show where you bet on which sperms will impregnate a woman.
And sperms are caricatures and give interviews.

Name would be welcome.

Werner, die Russen sind da!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ic1kvKSgmDE

>Werner
Nice taste

I mean, I guess this is obscure internationally but they air this movie at least three times a year in Germany.

Sup Forums used to have constant Lascars thread a few years ago.
Mainly just about the crazy grill with the giant tits but still.

I think you are thinking of The three friends and Jerry with the Radiohead style thing. Shit was fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_oH38MQM0c

The greatest german dubbing ever created in the history of mankind

God, I fucking hated this show so much.
And yet I kept watching it because it was on all the god damn time.
Same with that other weird show about a kid whose entire family got super powers but him.

>Same with that other weird show about a kid whose entire family got super powers but him.

Ah yes I think I vaguely remember that.
It was pretty bad.