/alt-left/ general

Find ONE (1) thing wrong with this picture.

Hint: you can't.

When will the Alt-Left finally bring America into the Golden Age of scientific discovery and peace?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZW_7se7lFM
youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The mentally ill are not equal. Islam is incompatible with western civilization.

>Islam is incompatible with Western civilization

Yes, Islam followed to a T is. But look at the Muslims in the US who have been mostly neutered and follow it about as seriously as many "Christians" do here. They'll go to services weekly perhaps but otherwise don't think about it so much.

Get fucked pussy party.
The left is dead and we're never going to allow it to revive.
Never going back to that hell.

Read the progressive agenda, your political agenda is the exact thing that has happened 150 years ago. It's frankly old and boring.

The real deal starts with a new minarchist decentralized government that isn't hellbent on indoctrinating it's citizens.

>but without alienating majorities like whites and men

See, this is why you fucking lost so bad. Western society must proclaim how much it "loves men" and respects whites and such, but we have all had to live our lives being mistreated and then we get told to suck it up. Your ilk thought you could envy white men yet also hate us at the same time, and our American counterparts proved they are not the doormats you thought they were.

>never going to allow it to revive

Yeah, it totally worked out when the left tried to do that to the right, huh? It definitely didn't create more extremists or anything. :^)

kys

The problem with it is that it's called the Alt-left. It will only benefit us. Same principle as calling it the Trump foundation it makes you tink of the Clinton foundation. Also, the Alt-left will moderate our message in people's minds.

>old and boring

In case you haven't noticed, wanting to stop foreign wars that benefit the rich is highly relevant today, and lobbying in Washington has spiraled out of control.

how is that any different from Trump?

This is really gay

>left
It's not left if it doesn't involve gibsmedats and stealing money from those who actually contribute.

We have no problem with deporting and imprisoning you.
The left was too hateful towards police to ever achieve such an outcome.
We also own the whole government now.
Start packing communist trash.

>he is still trying to force this shit meme

>But look at the Muslims in the US who have been mostly neutered and follow it about as seriously as many "Christians" do here.
You're implying such Muslims exist. Prove they exist in significant numbers.

There is nothing new in that picture from what liberals have been proposing for the last 25 years, what are you "alt" from? This is "regular left".

posting your threadly reminder

>Calling yourself Alt Left
>Obviously libertarian traits in the image

What is taqiyya?

>alt

yeah okay guys, sure looks "alternative" lol, like wow, so edgy, so different. such a brave new perspective.

i'm sure you'll get plenty done

There is nothing alternative about this, fuck off leftypol. It's the standard line with the addition "trust me goy, we won't create a culture of racial hatred against you".

It's a promise you don't care about and can't enforce. You're not in charge of anything.

Sage in options field

These are all a bunch of platitudes that anyone vaguely left wing would agree are nice, what's alt about it? Just because Clinton was a conservative with a D next to her name doesnt make these terribly outlandish.

3.3 million Muslims are in the US. They are living in Western culture just fine. Or can you prove that a statistically significant proportion of them are blowing up shit everywhere like in the ME?
>inb4 one or two cherry picked examples but no general pattern

It includes a revamping of social policy to include whites/men instead of berating them at every step. The left needs a revolution to realize that it cannot alienate large swaths of people while also claiming they desire cohesion within society.

The very core of the movement must be rooted in peace and acceptance of majorities so it doesn't spiral out of control into "kill all straight white men!" ever again.

Sup Forums is going to learn the hard way that every country needs balance in order to maintain peace, and being pushed violently from the far left straight to the far right will lead to unprecedented economic struggles.

It's always a war of "intervention" or self-defense. As in; these people aren't playing our game of freedom and enlightenment, let's free these people from their tyrannical government. It happened in WW1, WW2 and all other wars that America finished.

It was never a case of straight up "we're going to invade because money", it was always justified because "freedom" "equality" or self-defense. Mostly self-defense.

Pearl-harbor was a Japanese Alpha strike when it became clear to the Japanese Nazi government that war with the USA was inevitable; the media machine was already spinning to form public opinion before the war.

Iraq; nuclear weapons
Afghanistan: free them from Taliban and find Osama

You want a short political history of the past 150 years? youtube.com/watch?v=8ZW_7se7lFM

>alt-left
>indistinguishable from the regular left
?????

if these are the principles the alt left are running with theyre doom

>Alt-left
Hahaha, dumb faggot. You don't simply create a movement by yourself, the alt-right was born out of actions by web users, not because some narcissist idiot at his home made up some words and asked people to join it. This is why the left grew and died in numbers in American in less than a decade. You guys are out of touch with individual and with reality.

>We also own the whole government now.
You don't own academia, and you never will. And that's part of the problem; academia informs the government on what to do. It will take some real reshuffling to make america great again.

More like Ctrl-Left. They are completely controlled.

>revamping of social policy to include whites/men instead of berating them at every step
Do that and you will kill your chances at appealing to SJWs, they have been drinking the kool-aid for too long.

Also, it's you policy that puts white men away. You can't just say "we accept you now" and expect everything to magically be better.

>libertarian driven left
>indistinguishable from authoritarian left

Wow, such intellectual depth.

>believes the current NATO interventions in the Middle East are for humanitarian reasons
>used Japan as an example
If not trolling, you should know there were never any WMDs as Bush promised in Iraq and never any chemical weapons as Obama promised in Syria. You've been played by those who profited over the oil. Read the Clinton emails and learn of NATO's true motivations for the no-fly zone over Libya.

doesnt matter, SCOTUS is ours and we will be ramming through amendments with our majorities in every government body. You called our leader Hitler, you called us Nazis, you reap what you sow. Sieg Heil.

>The left needs a revolution to realize that it cannot alienate large swaths of people while also claiming they desire cohesion within society.

1. they don't desire cohesion, they desire power

2. the purpose of framing white men as an target is to give groups of people who otherwise generally dislike one another an external target to transfer their discontent on. without the external target the coalition will break apart. we have no reason to believe that if you're suddenly nice to white men that the others won't simply drift away or begin infighting.

good luck though and keep us updated, because your efforts will be lulzy, futile, but lulzy none the less

>we believe the PEOPLE of our country should control the government, not vice versa
5 minutes later
>public education is good

>We believe in acceptance of people from all walks of life, including LGBT, racial minorities, and nationalities, but without alienating majorities like whites and men
You're already alienating people by speaking of minorities as special protected classes just because. They're humans.

The policies must also change. And the point is to cut off the SJWs like the cancer they are. There are plenty of moderates who voted for Trump that still subscribe to classically liberal ideas, and there has to be a new movement to replace the failed one.

Sup Forums still hasn't countered why it's a bad idea to invest in new methods of creating energy and scientific discovery. The left and right both have some good ideas and bad ideas, and healthy balance will keep the country stable.

men aren't a majority, theres actually slightly more women than men unless you're in china

Add Jason Unruhe to your list. He was alt-left before alt-left was a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

>we need to trick the goyim for a little longer! Quick, Moishe, type up an ideology!

>...stupid goyim

>accepting people from all walks of life
Are you though? What about pedos, necrophiles and zoophiles, racists and homophobes and anti-semites? I don't mind an inclusive agenda, but I'm guessing you're not really accepting of everyone. You're only accepting of those you chose to accept and that's just meaningless. You're either inclusive or you're not.

Transgenderism is bullshit.

>Sup Forums still hasn't countered why it's a bad idea to invest in new methods of creating energy and scientific discovery
You obviously don't regularly browse Sup Forums

Newfags should lurk, not post.

It did not, actually. McCarty should have been unchained and every pinko fuck should have been sniffed out and hung by his neck. "If you kill your enemies they win" is just a retarded meme. If you wipe them out to the last man and woman they get gone and stay gone.

Whites aren't even a majority anymore either

Alt-left still isn't a thing, probably never will be a thing

>3.3 million Muslims are in the US. They are living in Western culture just fine.
A disturbing number of them are still radical. They support Hamas, they believe in backwards precepts of Islam, and they want Islamic law passed.

They don't push for many of these things, but we see in every major country that accepts Muslims that they eventually hit a threshold in which they will start fighting for their absurd beliefs.

You can't let the number of Muslims grow too high in any one country or they will begin to undermine the fundamental values of that society.

Racists, homophobes, and anti-semites yes. Everyone is welcome to share their ideas as long as they are not harming anyone. I'd even listen to someone from whatever fringe group you throw out there, as long as there's no evidence they're doing something to hurt someone (i.e. inciting violence, sexual acts with kids/animals, etc.).

Humanity has to realize there are lots of people on this earth with different ideas, and we don't need to shout down those who disagree with us, and especially not kill them all. We're all supposed to be in this together when it comes to discussing how our society is framed.

Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions based on the past.

>It includes a revamping of social policy to include whites/men instead of berating them at every step. The left needs a revolution to realize that it cannot alienate large swaths of people while also claiming they desire cohesion within society.
>so it doesn't spiral out of control into "kill all straight white men!" ever again.

But you've already dropped the ball on that and you can never pick it up again. Despite leftists, feminists and SJWs claiming how much they love men, love whites, and so forth, actions speak louder than words. or, since we're on the internet, certain words speak louder than other ones. Men don't want to be treated like shit only to have scraps of phony respect thrown at us once in a while, like dogs. Go fuck yourself, all of you. I make it a point to be as much of a jerk as possible when a leftist or feminist or SJW pretends to be nice to me. I'm not a disposable machine they can envy and hate at the same time.

YOu forgot socialized healthcare and colleges. I believe socialized medicine is necessary for a stronger national defense and college graduates usally vote liberal

You seem to be overthinking thinks m8. I think they realized their faults

Your image describes Muslims globally. I'm talking about those in the US. When they are taught at a young age about freedom of religion and that people have different beliefs, they are less likely to go blow up someone they don't like.

Humans may be born with some innate differences, but psychology has taught us they can be trained like any other animal to adapt to their surroundings.

why doesn't everyone use thorium whats the real story

This, I know a muslim guy who just goes to mosque for prayers and was totally normal, he even goes to a gay bar regularly.

Daily reminder that the "alt-left" is an attempt to infiltrate and Co opt the right.

They wanna ruin us like they did to libertarianism.

Sage

>implying I'm with Them

Are you suggesting I'm saying the current left is accepting of white men? They are most certainly not. That's what must change immediately. I think it can change. It must change through actions, as you've said.

To everyone else here, thanks for the discussion so far. I'm actually not a SJW whose world just fell apart. I've browsed Sup Forums for years as somewhat of a moderate who fears the authoritarian left and authoritarian right pretty equally, and fears the Great Change about to overcome our country will be us squandering our potential to restore control to the people and just set up a dominating government with slightly different social views. In short, we're going to continue getting fucked because both the left and right can't calm down for a few moments and talk some differences through. I hope some of us on the internet will continue trying to facilitate these types of discussions. I love the ideals of this country and want a bright future for us.

All i'm saying is that your proposed system is the exact same thing as what has already happened. It started high and noble and was gradually worked down by the realities of politics; groups of people fighting for that big pile of (potential) tax income.

You should really, really watch that 2 part video ever though it's 9 hours long. The text version is better.

In short, academia perscribes the medicine which makes the patient ill. Rioting breaks out because "racism is real". Politican interest dole out more money to academic experts on racism (who can't be called scientists because 'unfalsifiable').
Academic experts perscribe another medicine 'racism is everywhere'. Repeat. Every time it's getting worse and worse, but there are no other experts around and you can't fire them because universities are not government employees.
The problem is getting really bad, and politics responds with shittons of ca$h funding an entire industry that battles an unwinnable fight against racism.

>they are less likely to go blow up someone they don't like.
I'm not talking about terrorism, I'm talking about Muslims fighting for their backwards culture in our society. At low numbers of Muslim immigrants they simply carve out their little parts of the country and adapt. that's fine, that's what every other immigrant group did. But when they grow larger, they start demanding that others accept their backwards views (and these views, necessarily, are in opposition to Western society).

We see this in France, Germany, and the UK. Get too many Muslims (or coddle them too much) and they start setting up Sharia law zones and fighting for Islamic law to be passed.

And here's a simple question: Why should they be allowed to immigrate to the United States in the first place? Their views don't align with ours, they have no right to move here, and they bring no benefits.

Sooo the alt-left is the alt-right?

>But without alienating majorities like whites and men.

This is retarded, is exactly the same discurse SJW give you when you confront them with the forced victimism "is just about acknwoledging that you might have had it a bit easier" they say.

The only thing we would have to accept is that we have equality in law and oportunity, anything else is calling dady state to do your dirty job.

>We believe in preserving our enviroment.

Nothing bad, nothing good with this, the only part it lacks is that it has at least acknowledge that the transition should be slow and globally. Do it too fast and your economy would crumble, do it too slow and you would have done nothing.

>We believe in diplomacy.

Everyone believes in diplomacy, in case of war the first thing countries do is send the diplomats, and even after that war starts with diplomatic claims or imposible compensation requests.

All military doctrine is based around the idea that war is an violent interlude into peace. So no, is not as simple as saying "ending all wars in the middle east with diplomacy" nor diplomacy is the direct solution to everything for imposing you will into the enemy creates the very supremacy that keeps the system stable when no commercial or political solution can be achieved.

>We believe the people of our country should control the goverment.

Everyone does, go into ultraconservativeland and you will find this exact paragraph at the bottom of every statement about corruption. In fact you could apply this into any ideology or politician for these are the same words that are repeated everywhere.

And yet this is a problem of power structure as old as Plato, the goverment needs powerfull people around and powerfull people need the goverment to subsist, take out the flow in every direction(goverment->figureheads, figureheads->goverment) and you cut out the ability of the goverment to change things.

"
The problem is racism, not their culture. We must protect these people and equalize the playing field for them by lowering the bar and giving them government money. It's only because we are such a warlike bad people that they even had to come here.
"
Notice the similarities between original sin and the white guilt? Humans are very responsive to shaming, and Harvard was a religious institution before it became a university after all.

DISGUSTING. That is mainstream left globalist consumerist decadent shite.

THE ALT LEFT IS THE FOLLOWING:
-RE-NATIONALIZE INDUSTRY
-GAS SKYPES

Nixon killed it. Uranium reactors came from his home state.

And uranium based reactors yielded a vital ingredient we needed to make weapons at the time, plutonium

Academia needs to be flushed out; that must I can agree with you. The left has hijacked it into a 100% subversive political movement which has degenerated into full out brainwashing. "Social studies" and its derivatives need a critical review by people on both the left and right to determine its future.

I agree there's always a threat of a religious overthrow of any government (see: much of the Middle East recently). However, America was founded on a principle designed to protest us from this: the First Amendment, perhaps our holiest of rights the Founding Fathers bestowed upon us. Not only does it allow them to practice whatever "backwards beliefs" they want, but it protects the rest of us from having to live under them as well. I hope that if anyone is stupid enough to try to set up Sharia law zones in the US, that'll hit the Supreme Court fast and get smacked down by #1.

Why allow them to immigrate to the US in the first place? Well, we shouldn't let extremists anyway. But if they appear to be "peaceful practicing Muslims" then we should, because America was created as the land to escape religious prosecution, and hence should accept religions that are practiced peacefully. And yes, we should be ever vigiliant to ensure they do not become violent over here, but as stated in this thread already, I think installing American views in them at an early age can help prevent that. We'll have to engage their communities and teach them about American ideas from the start.

There's no telling how long the fight against identity politics will go on. It's done quite a significant amount of damage to the left.

Are we gonna get the protestitots to Antifa it up bros?

ANARCHY

Can't they be original for once?

Thank you user please dont desist on your will to use this pol for us too

So how is this any different at all from what the current left is doing, plus some conciliatory scraps of respect for White men in acknowledgement you can't completely write off their power?

For what reason would any self respecting White male (hell, White female too, see the amount of shit they're copping for Trump from muh wocs and pocs) want to be on your side?

You're like a bunch of kids who sucked up to a kid with a car to go where you want, then spent all your time there bagging the driver. Now they've told you to fuck off and suddenly we're all cool again?

>Alt-X

How tryhard must you be that you can't even come up with a unique name?

>Durr we are like X but we are superior cuz we are alt

These guys must think the alt-right exists too.

Daily reminder the alt-left is a kike trick

>alt-left

You're after fifty years too early for one.

I haven't been involved in a thorium discussion before, so I can't say for certain. What I do remember is that the uranium based reactors use water cooling, which is inherently stable via a negative feedback loop. In laymen terms, if the water gets too hot, it will cause the fuel to produce react less, hence it is self-stabilizing.

IIRC, the molten salt reactors have a positive temperature feedback loop, meaning as it gets hotter, it gets a stronger reaction. Without strict regulation, the system can become unstable and a meltdown is more likely. I don't know if thorium is susceptible to this problem or not.

In the uranium reactors, the only severe danger is a loss of coolant.

FUCK THE ELECTION RESULTS FUCK DEMOCRACY FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK. WHITE. PEOPLE.

^ that's the alt-left , they took over the left before the alt-right made a dent in the right

>the left still is globalist, anti-family, anti-human
So the Left is dead forever. Sounds good to me.

The problem is religion and you missed that one. Islam and Judaism are racist and sexist religions of satanic doom. Taqqiyah & Taharrush are real.

Men are not the majority

From what I get the entire point of this bullshit alt-left thing is the people who know you cant do that shit to people.

Really, the word they're looking for is egalitarian. These fuckers don't need to make a big name for themselves because the green party already fucking exists.

>we believe in a big daddy government that will just do the right thing because muh legislation
>leftism has never been tried before, goy

So Trump is alt-left?

There are plenty of people who voted for Trump as an anti-Clinton vote. Even so, "but how many people would actually agree with you?!" is not an argument.

It's not about conceding to white men just because of their power, but out of a belief that all humans are created equal and deserve to be treated fairly. The left has not done this in a long time and people are ripe for a revolution which tries to undo this crime.

There are plenty of reasons to want to be moderate left over extreme right, at least in America. It may be different in other countries, but America's national identity has always been a bit of a question mark when it comes time to deal with the ethnic part. This may come as a surprise to Sup Forums, but some people actually don't mind the idea of living with people who come from a wide variety of backgrounds and can try to share insight from how their home countries were run, or how their native philosophies have evolved under Western influence after a few generations of living here. There is a lot to learn from society around the world, and the far-right seeks to shut it down completely. Some people would think it quite sad to do something that extreme.

There are other more specific social issues that I think the left and right can agree to disagree on: gays, blacks, etc. and how they fit (or don't fit) into society. Yet we have to work together somehow to create policy.

>We believe in acceptance of people from all walks of life
So what about pedophiles, rapists, murderers and people who fuck animals?

>/alt-left/
>/anarcho-commie/
Ftfy

>Literally like the left already

It would be alt-left if they reject the leftist cathedral and make room for maybe some commies and anarchists or some shit, maybe even left-nationalism.

I'm saying that nobody is falling for your garbage. Leftists, feminists and SJWs already claimed they "LOVED MEN" while simultaneously treating all of us like garbage. Except for Chad. They always liked Chad. You are trying to put all the spilt milk back in the bag. You lost. Accept it. What happened was a revolt against how we are treated, and the left cannot possibly salvage this by pretending to like and respect us. We are not dogs, we do not run to you happily when you throw scraps of food at us.

I will also say that you sound like a fedora tipper with every post you make, and it's annoying.

>Peaceful political activism

aka ineffective political activism

bring back the guillotine

That's not even alt-left, dumbass. That's your usual liberals trying to sound nice.

>alt left.
You mean CANCER, everything left is CANCER. Fuck off back to kike.

The left is doing it to themselves kek

>SJWs already claimed they "LOVED men"

How can you believe that while also post on an image board which has daily threads about "#FuckWhiteMen" types of hashtags? They've been open about their hate for quite a while. And you can call me whatever you want. It's irrelevant to discussion.

The fact that this isn't called just "left" shows how far down the shitter the modern mainstream "left" has gone.

>but America's national identity has always been a bit of a question mark when it comes time to deal with the ethnic pa
Fucking kill yourself you subversive leftist. America was founded as an implicit White ethnostate, as stated by the Naturalisation act of 1790. Only up until the absolute travesty that was the Hart-Cellar act in the 60s, America was run this way. It is absolutely revisionist to say America always valued diversity, especially regarding non-whites.

>This may come as a surprise to Sup Forums, but some people actually don't mind the idea of living with people who come from a wide variety of backgrounds and can try to share insight from how their home countries were run, or how their native philosophies have evolved under Western influence after a few generations of living here. There is a lot to learn from society around the world, and the far-right seeks to shut it down completely. Some people would think it quite sad to do something that extreme.
Yes, but now with the Internet that can be done without inviting their peasants to come drain our resources, subvert our democracies and pervert our culture. You can learn more about a culture with an hour on Sup Forums than you would in a month of some shitty leftist trendy multicultural enclave. What's ours is ours, what's theirs is theirs.

>There are other more specific social issues that I think the left and right can agree to disagree on: gays, blacks, etc. and how they fit (or don't fit) into society. Yet we have to work together somehow to create policy.
Yes, and this can be done in a "family argument" sort of way by our people deciding. The left has completely thrown that out the window by pushing mass immigration of minorities who vote left as a bloc. It's like wrestling with your brother over who gets to play Xbox and the next time you do it he's brought 3 mates from down the street. Fuck you.

I hope the next half-century is as awful for the left as you made the last for the right.

Logic,Science,Unity

It's not social justice we want, social equality.

also Don't call it the Alt-ledt. It needs a different name. Alt-left is too obviously a Sup Forums psyop.

Your lack of subversion and inclusion of sarcasm in that post is appreciated, kike.

Rational Progressivism perhaps

I think it is terrible because it will draw in many center of the road whites who are alienated by the current left's anti-white stance.

I want the left to continue to push all whites toward hardcore white separatism. I want them to keep screaming at every white who will not bow down to the muds, jews, fags and feminists that they are Nazis/fascists/racists etc. Eventually the left will cut out all middle ground and all whites will have only 2 choices. Nazi or Cuck. I believe that most whites will, when their back is pressed against the wall, make the right choice.

>Find ONE (1) thing wrong with this picture.

the first point, instead of just saying you believe in equality of all individuals despite race/gender/sex-orientation like any normal classical liberal would you play into the divisive precedents of collectivist social justice. you don't need to virtue signal and say you are for this and that and the other group, if you really believe in equality then you will be an individualist otherwise you are just pandering to one or several notions of supremacy.

also the last point, it's entirely vague and is a pretty general disposition of most people.

the second point is also very vague, everyone or at least most people want there to be advancements in science and technology, the question is at what cost to the economy?

the third point is astonishing for someone claiming to be leftist, even though it's still a basic disposition of any rational human being.

honestly it sounds like a bunch of hot air; whistling in the wind.

>It`s another episode of the left copying the meme-right because they can`t create dank memes for shit

>le moderate muslim meme

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch.

I bet you like little kids too