Are Indian-Americans the best and most based minority ethnic group we have today?

Are Indian-Americans the best and most based minority ethnic group we have today?

The answer is, of course, "yes".

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/288377-hindu-american-emerges-as-trump-mega-donor
youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

POO

That thing looks like an old tranny with liver cancer.

Poo in the fucking loo.

Nigerian Americans, are the most educaed people in the U.S. So no.

t. Pajeet

Nope, she is a real qt.

i would say so.

out of all the minorities, they're the only ones who can be reasonably expected to vote republican.

look at this shit
>thehill.com/homenews/campaign/288377-hindu-american-emerges-as-trump-mega-donor

Why do all female poo in loos loke like they have a beard

indian people are very attractive

speaking as a white man, i would definitely deposit my seed inside then

Indians are filthy, they look weird and are extremely volatile:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k

>giant inbred eyes
lel

They tend to have the highest average income based on ethnicity.

IDK about these h2ib fucks now

YOU ARE ALL SMELLY USE SOAP

IF YOU USE COLOGNE JUST A LITTLE

FUCKING POOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hell no

they are rude as fuck and they smell like shit

sikh-americans though...

because they are a very hairy people, I had an Indian gf back in college and she legit waxed her upper lip once a month. She was a great shag though so swings and roundabouts really

Highest income earners of any ethnic group... definitely.

Most of them are fucking dalits I wouldn't touch with a twenty feet pole

Admit it, you would have sex with her if she asked.

/pol let's be honest. any country can produce an attractive offspring.

Indians need to GTFO. Serious 3rd world manners, little emotional depth, and really just a cheap copy/paste contractor...

WANT TO KNOW WHO IS REALLY TAKING AMERICAN JOBS?????

These Indian visa fucks. wake up and ship them back...

>if she asked
I thought rape was part of the package when having sex with Indians.

No. Kshatriyas only

She doesn't ask and she isn't being asked.

they're definitely really qt
brown skin+large eyes
damn

what if she grabbed you by the dick?

She's cute. I'd hit it

Well I've worked with Indians, and I've heard from their own mouths that Indian parents in America basically spoil the fuck out of their children, leading to them becoming brats. Hard working people-overall, and if you work hard like them, they respect you. also, they have a sense of humor, which many muslims don't have

That man has a literal moustache

I would cut off her arms and claim self defence

I like that they try to educate and better themselves, family based, hard working etc. But good God they are a rude bunch of people. Less considerate than basketball Americans. Why is this ?

>Admit it, you would have sex with her if she asked.
>if she asks
I'm taking it like a costco sample my son

Who is this semen savitri?

it's because most Indians over hear think that Americans are lazy, and they would be right in most cases. but when you work hard and they notice, you win their respect, easy

then she would drop to her knees and start giving you a blowjob

and youd let her

dalit just stop forcing your ugly "women" on noble in spirit and race people

They're to white collar jobs what mexicans are to blue clar jobs.

>indian women

please keep posting, OP

post lewds, she looks a little like my wife

at least they went out and earned those jobs.Did you? if not, shut the fuck up about it.

Post wife for lewds plz..

They're not troublemakers like the rest of them 2bh

I'll just leave this here.

>im not a subhuman
>h-honest

>earned
You mean by nepotism and lying about their qualifications?

yeah you like that don't you

no man can resist a good bj

Goddamn it Ethan, stop posting pics of Hila

high income, high levels of education, family loyalty still a valued function.. what's not to like?

Indians that emmigrate to America start businesses, get educated, get their kids educated, don't commit crimes and a generally nice people.

I wouldn't mind having a qt curry gf tho

>Sup Forums being the effeminate queers they really are and indulging in race mixing fantasies again

You fucks are pathetic. White women are not the problem, you are.

I always though white Americans were the most based minority ethnic group in the US

They'd be only as good as white people if they didn't put that shit in their food that stains the fucking walls. I personally know someone who rents duplexes out to people and whenever an Indian moves out they need to tear down the fucking walls.

post moar nude Desi please.

Riley. Fuck off

i would slurp up her curry, if you know what i mean

and if you don't know, i am referring to performing cunnilingus on her

Fuck no, their women are some of the biggest SJW's. Only 'based' ones are the recent immigrants that work at gas stations and shoot dindus.

>Suddenly wake up one day with an Indian fetish
>98% of them are ugly
>98% of the attractive ones have ugly personalities
>Like thicc girls
>Majority of Indians are either twigs, or fatties with no middle ground
>After a certain age they all lose whatever shapes they had and become coke cans
>tfw even if my some miraculous gift from God, I found a modern, attractive, conservative but non-traditionalist, Christian, thicc, humble Indian-American waifu, she would never date a nigger

I can't wait for my Latina fetish to circle back around. At least I stand a chance with the Mexicans.

Bumping for ML link.

God I hate Indians so fucking much.

How the fuck does that country not have more school shootings that USA?

POO IN LOO

>only
almost

Das a mistake bro their armpits smell like a dumpster fire can you imagine what that Indian oyster smells like

Their cunts smell atrocious.
All the spices they eat makes a real mess down there

She looks like Anne Frank if she would've been able to get out of the attic and get some sun.

So black she's purple

That camera filter makes it look like she is on deaths door

Is this you, user?
I would, although in my experience Indian girls are fucking crazy.

Holy fuck she deserved that what a cunt.

>I will hit you in the gooch motherfucker.

hahahaha

how are they crazy? just grab them by the pussy you can do anything

Okay fuck you op. I'm indian from india and I'm gonna be honest here

>Indians are good minorities

No, they aren't. STOP trying to be a house nigger asking master for some praise. Indians are just like any other immigrants, it doesn't matter if they're good or bad, they are hogging up space, taking away jobs, using up resources and polluting the gene pool.

There is no such thing as a "good" minority. If it's not your country you need to fuck off. We have a large enough country that you can work in and improve.
North America and Europe for Whites
East Asia for chinks
Africa for nigs
South Asia for us poos
That shouldn't be too hard to understand

You or your ancestors did NOT build America. Europeans and colonials did. So you have no right to their lands, sorry.

>As for Indian girls:

Trust me, I have first hand experience and Indian girls are just a step after nigger girls, succeeded only by the worst, abo """"women"""".

Shitskin, large eyes, dark circles, hairy everything, bad breath, curry stink etc. Are all red flags.

Seriously white women are infinitely better than Indian girls. I don't even have to say that. Indians are caucasians but literally the ugliest ones. Only like 0.000000001% of Indian girls are "hot" and those are hot only because they are rich and can take care of their bodies and cake on makeup. And even these pinnacle of hotness Indian chicks are 5/10 disposable ethnic sluts compared to the average white qt.

Sooo yeah,
>tl;dr - Indians in your lands are your enemies too, muricans and europeans because they don't belong. It doesn't matter how nice they seem.
>Indian women are the worst ethnic women, if you want brown, go with latinas/arabs instead

Pic related: "hot" Indian woman by current standards. She's an actress and considered highly attractive and "trendy" and "western" by the poos. Most poos would rate her 8/10+ easy but she's actually barely a 5/10 by western standards.

HOWGANSHEZLAP

Even hotter

kek underrated.

Indian girls look shit. Pakis and Nepalis look 100x better

Hmm you sound more self-loathing than the Ameripoos. Most white women look like shit without makeup.

Did you vote Trump? If not then fuck off.

Alia Bhatt is cute bro. I would give her a 9/10

I know right?

MOAR

>voted the least for Donald Trump out of all the colored folk
Nah, you fuck off back to your commie sympathizing shithole, Pajeet.

It's because Indian culture is based around status and status signalling.
this to be honest, they are H1-B1-eaners
anti-social
competitive
narcissistic

This bitch looks like Michael Jackson in Thriller

It's one thing to shit on other races, but shitting on your own so hard is pathetic.
>Most poos would rate her 8/10+ easy but she's actually barely a 5/10 by western standards.
I'd rate her an 8 at least.

spot the poo

unbelievable self hatred, rofl. typical

Just experience, only from a few cases, but either they have that perfectionist insecure neurotic thing going, or they rebel by being trashy sluts.

>Aziz Ansari
>Mindy Kaling

No.

Not lying, I would lick her clitoris.

alia bhatt is only thought of to be beautiful because she is rich, famous and has fair skin.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

No not even close

My gf is indian and she looks Hispanic or iranian, doesnt have one of those big old jew noses or that inbred low caste face with oversize features.

That is an ugly indian, youre as bad as FA whites with ugly jungle monkey looking peasant asians

Really like Indians, especially the natives with that hilarious accent, but they really need to get out of medicine.

It's for Jews and white men who understand the whole body theory and not spout Grey's Anatomy when backed up against a wall.

Continued:

Pic related: an average teenage white girl compared to a "model-tier" by Indian standards Indian woman (subject depicted in my previous post). Notice how even comparing the two is like comparing chocolate and shit. It's absurd how the hottest Indian woman pales in comparison to an average white girl.

Also, when it comes to personalities, most "modern" Indian women (Indian women belonging to middle class), have extremely shitty personalities. Native Indian women have annoying accents, are as fake and vapid as white normie girls, are stuck up their own arses, and usually have nothing to compensate for their bad personalities (looks wise). They end up like this because in middle class Indian culture (they like to call themselves high castes), western world worshipping and trying to act white is a common phenomenon. It's pathetic. Indian girls try to dress like whores and become shallow instaflipping Starbucks drinking whores thanks to Hollywood movies and liberal propaganda. They are no longer the subservient, homely, traditional Asian girls you would expect but modern day white feminist women trapped in ugly ass, curry stinking bodies with the most annoying accent you will ever hear (fucking trust me on the accent part)

>implying they have schools
>implying they can afford guns

2/10 You are not doing your aussie brothers justice.

That skintone
Those aryan features

Just goes to show you can have black skin and still have a good credit score

Indians in Canada at least make an effort to assimilate and don't shit on Canadians like fucking Pakis. They are tolerable and sometimes based.

indians are hideous