Where were you when Marvel made Thanos a tranny?

Where were you when Marvel made Thanos a tranny?

Why get butthurt about literally nothing?
Does this help you in any way?

>mfw Dione

Stop, I'm almost enjoying my anger

Someone just listened to A Boy Named Sue and figured that would make sense for Thanos too

Looks at that tiny head and huge gut.

Easy on the HGH, Thanos

Dion
Tyrone
That's not a girl's name, he's just black

That bearded Thanos is hot.

Dione literally means "Goddess"
He's a pretty pretty princess

Getting some serious Hellboy vibes from this art. Wonder if it was traced or just inspired...

I'm getting major Sergeant "Courtney" Hatred vibes from Venture Bros.

Welp thank god it isn't the real Starlin Thanos. He's still off living life happy with his waifu right and the new Thanos is just his own person now? Please tell me that's still the case.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THANOS
THIS WHAT YOU DEAT-WAIFUING VIRGINS GET FOR MAKING FUN OF "UXAS"

>DC gives Darkseid a silly "real" name
>Marvel steals that too
Like pottery

You thought it was Thanos, but it was me DIOne

What is the context for this?

>Celine Dione
>he was probably singing 'All By Myself' alone

Not sure if movie Thanos will have any ties to Death, as that would explain a few things, but it seems like they're trying to drag him back towards her quickly after separating the two because Old Thanos makes a handwave remark that since Thanos saw her in the penance stare, and don't even get me started on that, he'd eventually end up where he is and be worshiping her again. For reasons.

The only way any of this makes sense is if it's a deeply confused Thane or Skrull sent to lure Thanos into an elaborate trap, because Thanos never even grew hair, how did he even let himself go? He told Adam he augmented himself to derive sustenance from cosmic radiation like Galactus and his heralds, like he's wielding right there, he said he's only tempted by fine dining, so why was he eating slop at a table? It all seems like human traits of old age slapped onto Thanos.

Future Thanos kidnaps present Thanos to team up and kill an evil Silver Surfer

>thanos with hair
Wtf? Thanos never had any kind of hair before why he started to have it in the future?

>It all seems like human traits of old age slapped onto Thanos.
It's to make Thanos more R E L A T A B L E.

He is a Marvel character, after all. Gotta be grounded and realistic.

he's in the middle of no-shave millennium

Plot twist: It's really Thane

I thought at the end of of the last Infinity block when Adam becomes the new Tribunal. The classic Thanos gets separated from whatever you want to call the current Thanos that was involved with all of the recent shenanigans in the comics and reflects the movie Thanos and story. Basically pulling a Black Nick Fury.

I was pretty sure that this was once again Starlin saying he was done with Thanos and gave his character a true good end with his girl. It also kind of satires the industry like he did in The End where he references that death needs to hold value in a comic as to actually give reason to give a shit as if the hero can't lose there is no story. But in the end of the recent Infinity books where he talks to death and she's all like

>That may have been the other Thanos I stood with.
> Perhaps, bit I am now that Thanos Have always been him. I refuse to insanely question that which is. I accept what I am. ... Being is good enough.

Kind of a nod to the reader in saying they are going to keep bastardizing my works, readers just take what you want to what makes you feel happy. It doesn't matter who's the real Thanos. (Obviously this one would be)

I loved Marvel the End. I wish Thanos story would have ended there. He is my favorite comic character and to keep seeing him in modern books hurts my soul. What I love about him is he is this beautiful mix of Charlie Brown and Don Quixote and finally in the end figured out his place in The End and was happy. Then forcefully brought back because "comics" just for his creator to come back and give him the same good ending but this time with a note saying this is how this one ends and no matter what they do this is how it ends.

I could be wrong about all of this but it's what I think and it makes me happy.

Also fantastic ending for the the big purple cheese

And the only thing of value to come out of his restoration post The End. Awkward Loli Death

Thanosfag, Starlin Thanos is capeshit just like any other. No particularly deep or philosophical.

Thanos is a villain. He killed half of the universe for shit reasons. This is all there's to it. No explanation, no excuse will make him a noble being.

Why does he have a ponytail and a beard? Does he decide to stop shaving in the future or something?

Darkseid has a "real" name now?

Shitty fanfiction to appeal to numales.

nigga looks like a warcraft character

>Kills half of the universe
>"It's okay, he did that because he wanted a girlfriend. Deep down he is a nice guy"

>Kills half of one universe
>Saves the entirety of the multiverse with grand gesture finally understanding his purpose in everything and becoming happy.

Seems like quite the net gain there.

I was reading DC like I am now.

Did he bring back the people he killed? Half of the universe of women and children?

Then fuck off.

>Did he bring back the people he killed? Half of the universe of women and children?
Yes.

Reading superior DC

yeah, its "Celine".

I don't mind.
FTM trannies are underrepresented as fuck

Post the page, then.

Dione? That's a girlier name than Kamille.

Nah. Thanos helped make the events of I.G. null and then left.

Then post the page.

Pretty sure it was confirmed yes but I don't recall where. But can you prove he did not? If he had an epiphany of his purpose in the multiverse to not be the avatar of death but a balance maker with not only omnipotence and OMNISCIENCE who could even see into the future multiverse where he should have no longer existed. More than likely he might have brought back a few of his mistakes.

But then again lets say he didn't? If those deaths had to happen to put him down the right him undoing that would loophole into him not gaining the Heart and doing what needed to be done. But then again pretty sure powers of God on high can bullshit around a simple time loop.

Also when you are dealing with topics like cosmic entities, morality and purpose of life and death, mans place in the universe, the concept of ultimate power and it still not making you happy, and the need for man to have a good woman beside him to kick his butt in the right direction you are probably dealing with a comic that is less about guys in underpants hitting each other and maybe it being a bit more deep than that.

Although I am feeling like you haven't actually read any Thanos, go back and read the Infinity Gauntlet itself and take a look at Deaths faces as Thanos peacocks for her. They change from disdain, to sorry, to disgust. Think of it like Your dumb ass boyfriend is trying to show me he knows it all but is just hurting me in different ways even though I am just trying to put him on the right track. Or better yet just reread Infinity quest and look a the fantastic art that goes along side of the story and tell me it's cape shit! its so good!

>"He's a meat head but he's my meathead I guess."

Just like a Transformer Starlins books are more than meets the eye.

Do you remember where?

Side question. I stopped reading most modern books. What's the deal with Thanos son? He legit or is he the nu-Thanos kid?

It's an alien language. Are you an expert in alien?

>What's the deal with Thanos son? He legit or is he the nu-Thanos kid?
Roughly recall Thane came before the Incursion stuff so I suppose he would be.

>Thanos is DEEPER than mere capeshit
And there it is. The delusion of Starlinfags.

Yes

Darkseid>>>>>>>>Thanos

I feel I have been baited quite hard. But if not please use counterarguments any of my claims that Thanos stories do not have complexity and deep themes to them. I wish to truly understand why you feel this way.

Or are you just the type of person who only reads books like Building Stories and by that I mean buying it, never reading it, and claiming it to be the deepest shit since the Marina trench.

I mean he's already a cuck.

>being so mad you grow pupils

It wasn't Thanos. It was Nebula, who gained control of the gauntlet, that brought everyone back.

Good capeshit is still capeshit you fucking retard.

Dione is pretty close to Johnny

This is just like when a parent names their son Leslie, or Stacy, or Marien, or Ashley, just another example of a parent saddling a kid with a name that'll get them picked in at school.

As if looking like the love child of grimace and a skrull wasn't bad enough, no wonder he became a death worshipping goober surrounded by lame edgelords.

Terrible names run in Thanos' family, his cousin is named Azura but goes by Thena half the time.

They're just a bunch of isolated cosmic weirdos if you ask me.

Dione? Such a silly name.

bullshit it's Uxas

What they don't tell you is that Mentor wanted to name him Veronica at first.

>Dione

I think a bigger revelation is realizing Thanos has apparently been shaving this whole time.

he's not black, he's purple.

Lol girls name.

You cheeky cunt.

This is why you don't let the mother pick the name.

>Marvel takes revenge on Jim Starlin for calling them out on their pettiness

Yeah sure, Uxas.

TRANOS THE SHETERNAL

We know why its a secret,
>Thanos try to ground the avengers in fear
"What are you gonna do about it ..Dione"

>Thanos name turns out to be Dione.
>Sup Forums immediately devolves into school yard bullying.

I'm immensely amused at my fellow user's petty and childish antics.

Do you think I could ask a drawfriend to make this, because I REALLY wanna see it.

In cosmos purple equals black.

Why would old Thanos even grow his hair and beard?

>IW movie
>our heroes defeat Thanos by calling him (sorry, her) her real name into oblivion