Its happening. Peterson to debate two social justice warriors on University of Toronto

Its happening. Peterson to debate two social justice warriors on University of Toronto

From his twitter:
>U of Toronto debate Nov 19 9:30 am will be livestreamed on Jordan Peterson Videos. CBC Ideas will broadcast; don't know if that will be live
>U of T free speech/Bill C-16 debate Sat Nov 19 at 9:30 am. I will debate Brenda Cossman and Mary Bryson with Mayo Moran moderating.

grsj.arts.ubc.ca/persons/mary-bryson/
"Dr. Bryson is the recipient of multiple awards for her interdisciplinary scholarship, including most recently, a Senior Fellowship at Stanford University’s Clayman Institute for Gender Research, and in 2000, the Canadian Women in the Spotlight, Wired Women “Pioneer in New Media” award. Emerging from scholarly engagements with queer and feminist theory, Mary Bryson’s program of research contributes significantly to scholarship at the interdisciplinary intersections of critical studies of gender, sexuality, health informatics and knowledge technologies."

Brenda Cossman
Professor of Law, Director, Mark S. Bonham Centre for Sexual Diversity Studies at University of Toronto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-nvNAcvUPE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQBdzcPNVe0HxlPvNEEr7p5b
youtube.com/watch?v=nbzAynn80SU
youtube.com/watch?v=Cmg4fV5mAKs
youtube.com/watch?v=8fSvyv0urTE
youtube.com/watch?v=BR8tVB7sNxc
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=kasiov0ytEc
tunews.towson.edu/2015/03/30/its-not-up-for-debate-tu-students-are-champions-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is this guy?

I hope he keeps his job

>he'll spend the next week pouring over data, studies, articles - everything, to make it the best possible performance in his debate
>the SJWs will just constantly interrupt him by mentioning -isms

youtube.com/watch?v=O-nvNAcvUPE

can't wait to see the butthurt.

The SJWs will predictably pussy out from "death threats". It's ok though I'm sure this professor is getting death threats from you chumps too so he can say "s-see men get threatened too!"

Prime Minister

when?

Heard the guy talk before, there is no way in hell they will actually let him finish any thoughts whatsoever.
You can not "debate" with SJW types and Peterson is way too smart for them in any case.

A fucking genius with some of the best information on self improvement and how to conduct one self in the world that i ever come across. (and i've looked trough a lot)

Me to man. His student says his lectures are life changing. I've seen them online so i must say i agree.

Don't just watch this, watch his philosophical talks instead they will change your life.

Lets see what happens. I am really looking forward to this one and i hope it gets as much attention as it deserves.

Peterson is not /ourguy/. He's a stock egalitarian who happens to have a few non-Progressive values. Like most Canadians he is fully supportive of all the degenerative policies of the left. Just because he believes in free speech does not mean he is anti-Progressive.

If you want to support a real Canadian conservative support molymeme.

thats basically Sup Forums before you right-wing religious nutjobs showed up though. believing in free speech, traps and NEET bucks. you're not welcome here

If you want NEET bux you can fuck off back to Sup Forums and /r9k/

Sup Forums was always anti-degeneracy.

>loses job
>offered Secretary of Education by Trump

QEK WILLS IT.

>Don't just watch this, watch his philosophical talks instead they will change your life

where?

>Peterson is not /ourguy/.
Damn right! And that just makes him even better. I don't get how he is an egalitarian. But it doesn't matter. He is hundreds of times more articulated and reflected then molymeme, more educated, done actual research and most likely has a higher IQ as well. Fuck molymeme (he has some great videos though desu) but Peterson is just way more based then that fuck.

>Sup Forums was always anti-degeneracy.
you wish, Matthew

That's 100% bullshit.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQBdzcPNVe0HxlPvNEEr7p5b
Watch the tree first, then skip to the fifth and then watch whatever you feel like. Both his personality lecture and maps of meaning are great. I'd recommend you watch his oldest Maps of Meaning course from Harvard after you watched a lot of single lectures. Browse trough his YouTube channel and watch whatever you find interesting.

you're 100% bullshit, kiddo. don't come around these parts ever again if you know whats good for you

How is Peterson better? Have you watched any of his videos besides the ones where SJWs confront him? I'll summarize them for you:

>muh free healthcare
>muh big gubmint
>muh baby killings
>muh equal sexes
>muh equal races
>muh DUDE WEED LMAO
>muh secular society
>muh guns are ebil
>muh nazis were ebil

Oh yea and he talks about how free speech is important. Big whoop. Peterson will never discuss human races. Bash molymeme all you want but at least he has the balls to tackle the actual controversial topics.

Can we meme this shitlord to be PM??

Reminder that Stefanie is a cultist.

What in the actual fuck? You are baiting me aren't you? I know you are. Anyways

>>muh equal sexes
Here is his lecture called gender differences where he discusses the biology and the research that is on it youtube.com/watch?v=nbzAynn80SU
And here he wrecks a SJW jew on live TV youtube.com/watch?v=Cmg4fV5mAKs

>muh nazis were ebil
There really where a whole bunch of evil nazi's and he examines Nazism from an psychological and existential point of view as well as a biological one. (see the lecture where talks about the research of pathogens and totalitarian beliefs)

>Peterson will never discuss human races.
And there is no need for it. He have mentioned in one of his lectures of biometrics the differences in IQ between the races and the absolute triggering that causes while he chuckles.

>Bash molymeme all you want but at least he has the balls to tackle the actual controversial topics.
I am not bashing him, i am just saying Peterson is smarter, better etc and son. Molymeme goes where the controversy is because that gets him views and the ability to be a smug fuck.

As for the other things you are greentexting I don't see how that applies to him and they aren't worth commenting on.

So you'd prefer he go around yelling about gassing the kikes?

Wow shit, these libs are crazy.

Listen to this guy. He's right

This man is in the heart of the beast. It's literally the university and city that spawned the SJW's from GG.

you've seem to confused canadian ideals and principles with your american ones

>Like most Canadians he is fully supportive of all the degenerative policies of the left.
Nope. He is vehemently anti marxist and he can't stand PC culture, forced anti biases courses, sensitivity training and all that shit.

Thanks mate!

I don't see mentioned if it's going to be open to public.

>U of Toronto debate Nov 19 9:30 am will be livestreamed on Jordan Peterson Videos. CBC Ideas will broadcast; don't know if that will be live

Alright i am out. Good night folks

LMAO

Doesn't specify if you can see it in person. People ask in the tweet mentions but no answer.

He'll destroy them. Unfair fight

he's playing four dimensional galactic mahjong. they're playing tic-tac toe. it'll be painful to watch Im sure

He despises political correctness. He's the embodiment of /pol.

He prepared for this all his life. his academic career is about this stuff.

arguing with literal retards who only want to virtue signal for brownie points?

>A fucking genius with some of the best information on self improvement and how to conduct one self in the world that i ever come across. (and i've looked trough a lot)

Agreed. Listening to his lectures significantly helps me get out of nihilism.

Peterson is goofy as fuck and delusional. I know he's our hero for triggering cucks but w/e.

you can't simultaneously defend freedom of speech and defend the nazis. freedom of speech only exists in liberal democracies

i mean he does't need to read much or prepear, of course they will just talk shit back

a good academic will still study up before a debate. its easy to bring up very recent events and you gotta know that shit

Have you seen the Jared Taylor debate about the inherent value of diversity?

His opponent (half-black) thought getting some minorities on the stage to state their ethnicity was an argument.

>freedom of speech only exists in liberal democracies

Nice b8 m8

I prefer watching actual debates unless there's a sick burn involved.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fSvyv0urTE

>muslim student organization is literally backed by hamas
>this is a fact backed up by actual official investigations
>local jew professor hands out pamphlets quoting hamas rhetoric about killing all jews and how the student association must address this stance
>hilarity ensues

Here is all you need to know about Peterson:
youtube.com/watch?v=BR8tVB7sNxc
(watch from 2:30 if lazy)

Peterson is Kek incarnate.

Jordan "Rare Pepe" Peterson

>freedom of speech only exists in liberal democracies
Historical ignorance

He has nothing to gain from this.

He is literally signing up to debate a retard. He cannot win. If he were as smart as he thinks he is he would keep his mouth shut and keep his job.

Why is 1996 maps of meaning preferable to the 2016 version?

He's stated he doesn't believe he'll still have his current job next year. His open refusal of using individual-defined pronouns would make UoT accountable for his "hate crimes" under new law, if I recall correctly.
He's trying to use the influential position he still has (as a UoT professor) to shed light on the issue.

when did he say that?

do you mean his reference to turning to nazi groups? because he calls out cultural marxists by name and really hates communism

We must support Peterson any way we can, he is the avatar of Kek and the closest thing to a savior Canada has. If anyone can talk some sense into these hysterical children, it's Peterson.

Will this cure my nihilism and despondency? Im desperate.

Yes he hates communism especially since the rebound from commie culture can plunge a society into right wing.

>debating SJWs

Uh oh...

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

Are these open debates? Will definitely be down there

>If anyone can talk some sense into these hysterical children, it's Peterson.
The subverted ones cannot be converted by reason. We need him to alert the ones who still have some common sense into them, the average normie.
Most likely though, he'll end up crucified by the liberal press, law will pass, he'll lose his job. Pretty sure he knows this.

He seems to be Jesus or something like that

I've watched a bunch of his videos and started reading The Gulag Archipelago and bought a bunch of books on his reading list

He seems to be a psychologist that is not afraid to say modern psychology is basically as creditable as astrology and has a bunch of ways around that for helping yourself formulate a plan for life.

He seems really really smart, really really passionate and has enormous balls.

youtube.com/watch?v=kasiov0ytEc

50:30 on

Cannot promise what effect it will have on you but I listened to those and it will most likely help. It's very good.

>natsoc lasted more than 6 years

gr8 b8 m8

Haven't found any indication of that, mentions on twitter asking this were left unanswered. He's previously mentioned that it probably wouldn't be open to public (in physical form) to avoid incidents.
I'd be there too.

>Im desperate.

Get stoned. Listen to Peterson.

Maybe? I don't know, he seems to be somehow non-political, maybe he's an anarchist.

His whole spiel is how living through pathological deception ruins your life and everyone around you, political systems are pathological so maybe he's for no government.

It was a huge success in the time it was allowed to flourish. The international bankers made sure that it didn't, though, and forced both the US and UK into a global war against Germany.

In short; NatSoc was always the answer. You can tell by the reaction the elite had when they realized there was no need for them.

Yeah, he seems to be REALLY bothered by nihilism and moral relativism

>pitting one man against like 6 opponents
>a debate
wew

They won't show, they never show.

lol

check mate

Goodie

can confirm. am halfway through his book maps of meaning after watching his lectures and it is truly a post-ideological way of thinking about life. fascinating.

he is the spokesfrog

>debate two social justice warriors

What's the fucking point

Kek's avatar.

w-what the fuck..?

>tfw I'm one of those young men who turned to the right

What did he mean by this (first quote). Also nice digits.

>77
>333

That he was a fucking libtard

>tree
three or "tree"?

Young people naturally tend to be more "liberal" (ie leftist), adverse to order. This has been observed as far as Aristotle.
That they would suddenly go against this tendency implies extreme circumstances.

>yfw they won the following year as well

tunews.towson.edu/2015/03/30/its-not-up-for-debate-tu-students-are-champions-again/

Doesn't he shit on the right to though?

>9:30 AM
That is Eastern time, right?

I'm at Trinity, is it only streaming online or can I go and watch it in person?

> intellectuals
I don't even know what to say to this.

if the right is nazis yeah I guess because nais were pathological

he seems to be a christian of some sort, i dunno he likes the bible n shit, strongly against atheism

WHERE'S THE LINK

>I hope he keeps his job
If he doesn't we will be there to fight for him

DEUS KEK

finally the meme professor of Kek speaks
>they have to go 2 v 1 to make it fair
Fucking liberal faggots

Even if he loses his job I'm some other university would hire him, he's too accomplished to just go unemployed

Wouldn't that ultimately depend on public reaction to his dismissal?

yes

We don't know yet but most likely not

Holy shit, he demolished them

Should we spare on DOTR?

>that deeply concerned guy with the backwards hat and the denim coat

ifonlyyouknewhowbadthingsreallyare.jpg

this guy is pretty based. he was on the left for a while until he got sick of their shaming tactics. Ive bought some of his books and look forward to reading about his experiences