Bare feet on the kitchen tile

>bare feet on the kitchen tile

Why are the Louds so unsanitary?

>living in a house with 11 women
>sanitation
pick one

To be fair I see at least four Louds who have the right idea.

What is the problem, exactly? Do you eat your food off the floor or something?

I am deeply confused as to why you'd wear shoes in the house.

Because they're incestuous pansexual heathens

I’m more bothered by the fact there’s only one bathroom in the whole house.

feels good man

With lincoln's OCD that floor will be so clean you can eat off of it

Installing a second bathroom should be the basis for an episode.

>luan has cute rabbit slippers
Why is she so perfect Sup Forums?

Loud family only has money to burn when an episode demands it. Otherwise they're just barely running on a poorfag budget

Do these animators know how to draw feet? Lincoln has the feet of a giant for fucks sake

Imagine all the cum stains from all the masturbation that goes on thier, or when lincoln or lynn sr has to pull out

Huh, I figured Rita and Lynn would have an en-suite.

i feel like i heard somewhere they said something about the parents have a mster bathroom connected to their bedroom on the ground floor, but that might have been a fanfiction.

>luan
>perfect
kys my man.

Luan would make the perfect bond villain

Nope, the official floorplans show the house only has a single bathroom.

luan is only perfect for bullying.
my favorite episode is no laughing matter, where everyone shits on her, and she gets so depressed she gives up on everything that makes her happy.
seeing her broken and defeated made me extremely happy.

That was horrible. I wanted to hug luan so badly and let her know I think she's funny. It actually was heartbreaking to see her spirit crushed so hard

>not realizing luans cuteness
You need to kill yourself my man

seeing her get decimated made my dick so fucking hard, it actually redeemed sullivan as a writer, tbqhfam.

>Sullivan
Fuck that faggot for hurting luan like that. Sure, he wrote a bunch of terrible lincoln episode, but hurting luan like that is going too far

Are you impling girls walking around bare foot isnt sexy?

yes. footfags are the bottom tier of normal fag degenerates. is just annoying.

holy shit you're right

i dont wear socks in my house either

and the size of these walk-in closets man fuck, I would prioritize being able to shit/shower NOT marinating in the effluvia of 12 other people over storage space buy an armoire for the love of fuck

it is

Lincoln has a pretty big room for a closet

Socks are objectively the best option when indoors

It's a closet, but he gets his own room and lynn sometimes sneaks in because she likes to cuddle with lincoln

>there is just unused space in 3 corners of the second floor
WOW so unrealistic
sure hope someone lost their job over that one.

Let's face it, IRL the Loud house'd be like the Turpin's

They literally could have merged the two corners with lincoln's room and then split that into two seperate rooms right there. What the fuck were the contractors thinking?

or exapnded any of tthe other bedrooms

The fuck is wrong with you?

>wear shoes in the house get called amerifat
>walk barefoot get criticized by insane pathetic germophobes

What is a person to do, in this brave new world of every action you can humanly take being torn apart by internet people?

>Lincoln has the feet of a giant for fucks sake
there's a big reason for that

learn the ancient art of telling people to fuck off. that or just wear slippers.

>slippers
>nasty things you put your bare feet and sweat and dirt in
gross

>What the fuck were the contractors thinking?
Nothing clearly since they built only one bathroom

>They literally could have merged the two corners with lincoln's room and then split that into two seperate rooms right there
I guess so

I see you, Lynncoln bro.

Don't think you can just sneak it in there.

People with abnormally large families are almost always due to crazy religious beliefs.

Nah, more like the Duggars.

I remember the Duggars having their own, thankfully much less evil drama.

It's not like lincoln is going to say no or even get a choice in it

This is very true.

他 כבוי

的 dostum

Goddamn, that's the shit I need.

The Loud House's booru is nice, but I wish there was a way to filter out all the low quality stuff.

keep it on /trash/ yall

what? the incest?
its implied with the show, you can't have the show without incest.

>Luan
>not perfect
Where did your parents go wrong?
She basically is in the April Fools episodes, and it's great.
Abusefags are a cancer

It's not, and you can.

How else would Leni give her soles their iconic flavoring?

Get this hothead outta' here.

das alot of (you)'s

i dont like abuse either, but if anyone deserves it, its luan.

and when /ourguy/ chris "no means yes" savino does incest comics way before even making this show, how are you going to imply its not at least hinted at, or an undertone of the show? stuff like space invader?

Oh god. That house must smell awful. Especially for that one week every month. Since at least 5 women in the house are of age.

Other comics have nothing to do with Loud House, and Space invader didn't imply anything.

Not him, but I kinda want a somewhat wholesome thread as well.

Only Lynn has the right idea. She wears socks.

>th-th-the artists' previous works clearly fueled by fetishes dont influence current works!
>brother and sister, right at the age of hitting puberty sleeping next to each other in the same bed
>mfw

What's not wholesome about hugging your siblings, user?

Is this one of those weird American things?

Socks you mongoloid

>and Space invader didn't imply anything

"There's sure a lack of balls in here."

There is an option of blacklisting tags if you dislike certain artists or fetishes.

Oh shit. They've done it. That's some risky shit the show makers are pulling.

Do they at least have an outdoors bathroom?

Thats how you get dirty socks right there

No, but I wouldn't be surprised if Lana has her wn spot in the backyard.

shoes at the door, and clean up when you drop something
jesus christ you must wallow in filth

this

Sure hope your cats are gonna protect you when the brown rapefugees come a knockin'.

So you don't get your feet dirty, but the asian method is better: leaving outdoor shoes at the door means you don't track in dirt and indoor slippers keep your feet from getting dirty while also sparing your carpet, if you have that upstairs, and your bed from dirt.

Boots bring dog shit in the house. On carpet you don't notice that stuff, but kitchens with tiled floor, or atleast non-carpet floors, shit is everywhere.

You mean Life happened to her?

More like every day (or at least almost every day) since menstrual syncronization has been disproven by science.

cant you like... smell the pheramones in menstral blood or something; and that will get you aroused even subconsciously and you dont know why, like its one of those things that you can smell it but you dont know you are smelling it?

i never lived with women.

>shoes at the door
What are you, East Asian?

Here's your answer.

Pheromones don't work that way, and menstrual blood doesn't carry pheromones in the first place.

Animation errors is nothing new to the series

Lynncoln is the cutest

>house has six bedrooms but only one bathroom

what in fuck

what the fuck are you talking about what does that have to do with fucking anything

>Lynn
>the girl whose entire personality is based on sports, mentions a lack of balls in someone else's room
>"It's about sex"
You are delusional
>clearly fueled by fetishes
But, twas a joke, being attracted to his mom was supposed to be funny (and was)
>>brother and sister, right at the age of hitting puberty sleeping next to each other in the same bed
>You find this sexual
You are living in a different universe than the one normal people live in.

who else here (was, in my case) /homeschooled/? how did you feel about the episode?

our tests were quarterly. I might not have felt this way about it as a kid but, as an adult I can say I think weekly tests like the Louds do would have been better

You can’t smell it unless you’re literally sniffing the garbage what are you on about

t. woman

Replace awful with delicious and you've got a 10/10 post.

Kind of bugs me that the louds have a basement and attic space and they don't consider throwing in at least an additional bathroom.

And yet it's still kind of absurdedly small since the bed seems to be not full-length (and lincoln is still growing) and his sister except lucy/lynn and ironically leni/lori have massive closets.

>his sister except lucy/lynn and ironically leni/lori have massive closets.
I'm sure a joke about how girls have massive closests yet still need more space for clothes and shoes they won't wear will be made eventually

An additional bathroom would upset all of the sisters autistic routines that in the end strengthen family bonding and so the episode would end with the new bathroom being destroyed for the good of the family.

The girls and lincoln would kill for a new bathroom

am I the only one that thought Luna ate her Baby Sister

Yes

>luna/luan over parents room
>always hear their constant fucking

No wonder they both snapped, with one becoming the joker and the other one a rock star to drown out the fucking noises.

I think it may violate building codes in most states, to have a residence lacking a bathroom on the ground floor.