Asian Americans are getting real upset about this on reddit

>30% of asian americans voted for trump

some of asian sjws are even apologizing to blacks

Western born Asians are a damn plague, not red pilled like their immigrant forefathers.

Took me awhile to get this...

The fuck does that sink want now? Borrowed my mower last week and returned it empty. Fuck that sink.

>asian sjws

they are bringing shame to their families

most asians i know voted straight republican since they run small businesses (auntie anne pretzels shops, chickfilas, chinese resturants, dentistries, etc)

only liberal cuck asians in SoCal are crying and they are the majority of asians but they live in concentrated liberal area

Let the right sink in

Hehehehe

/thread

what's the point is this supposed to make?

This. Fuck western born minorities. Even African born blacks are pretty okay. Something just happens to other races when they're both in America.

Probably that "about a third of all people are stupid shitlords" or something, but instead it just makes Trump look good.

>writen
Spellcheck motherfucker, do you use it?

She cares more about attention than her gook boyfriend. Sad.

It's your fucking media. It's telling those minorities their whole lives not to be free and american but that they're oppressed and need to overthrow evil whitey.

Their parents came to USA and were thankful to even be allowed in, the kids are just spoiled brats that are brain washed

motherfucker at the end of the day she's on his dick

damn its almost as if that one guy isnt actually racist! no... no that cant be... its that those millions of colored people are the racists, and to themselves, that must be it

i never had to give my race or educational background when I registered to vote, so how do they get these statistics?

You don't know what their sex life is like.

why's it gotta be a white sink you racist

Exit polls

>Asian Americans
lol, they are simply rebelling against strict Asian parents.

Asian SJWs are practically race traitors, though. Traditional Asian values favor conservative candidates. Asians are the least likely minority demographic to benefit from liberal handout policies.

I assume the Asian vote got split up even more between because of Trump's remarks about Islam.

tough shit
maybe next time don't tell 60% of the electorate that they are racists and privileged and need to apologize for it.

Hispanic and Latino Texans are residents of the state of Texas who are of Hispanic or Latino ancestry. As of the 2010 U.S. Census, Hispanics and Latinos of any race were 51.5 of the state's population. 39.6% of Texans are of Mexican descent, accounting for 88% of Hispanics in Texas.[1]

and you don't know what their relationship is like

checkmate atheists

also 20% of niggers, is a record breaker for republicans.

Fucken saved

Asian dudes are kinda redpilled desu. Asian American women are fucking cucks to the max

Hispanics dominate southern, south-central, and western Texas and form a significant portion of the residents in the cities of Dallas, Houston, and Austin. The Hispanic population contributes to Texas having a younger population than the American average, because Hispanic births have outnumbered non-Hispanic white births since the early 1990s. In 2007, for the first time since the early nineteenth century, Hispanics accounted for more than half of all births (50.2%), while non-Hispanic whites accounted for just 34%.

Whoever wrote that needs to go back and get their GED

I can see it very clearly when they kiss, and you could too if you weren't literally autistic.

>30% Asians

They are fucking counting mudlimes as asian.

Good god, the left is eating itself so fast they're now going to start going after large chunks of their preferred minorities.

Asians are always such pussies betas.

Is "let that sink in" the new liberal phrase of the week? Can we ruin it Sup Forums?

this, it's so beautiful.

>You are prejudice against
Stopped reading there.

Nvm looks like I'm already late to the party

>Democrats stab their demographics in the back
>And they just let it sink in

ehh i guess that makes sense i didn't see a middle eastern category. So you think king nigger was sad all those fikifiki's he worked so hard to get in turned on him?

SJWs were trying to spin Trump victory as entirely due to white voters, when it clearly wasn't.

>based Roof Koreans
>based Cubans
>based Black males not wanting gibs

I watched it again

shit you're right, don't know how I missed that

My Burmese coworker calls out blacks for their laziness all the time, goes to church every Sunday, and is one of the hardest workers I've ever met. I saw him checking out Melania on break. Why are the Burmese so based?

he only had like 1% more whites than Romney but liberals can't use common sense to justify people they worship abandoning them

He obviously wasn't privileged enough to learn that.

If the GOP can eventually tip 45% hispanic support, the dems can literally never win again.

This means that the democrats are now in the position of being forced to pander to identity politics forever in an attempt to keep the hispanic vote. This will drive the wedge deeper within the party and lose them even more white votes.

They are in deep shit right now.

>some of asian sjws are even apologizing to blacks
Hopefully they'll commit sudoku.

we can't really speculate anything till we see how Trump does. If he does great and things turn around you'll never see a democrat win ever again.

Once tech crashes, they are. Watch the NASDAQ next week.

isn't it beautiful?

I don't understand this type of logic, and I see loads of it.

I am being 100% serious. I just don't grasp it.

We polled 100% of the american people....almost half of them couldn't be bothered.

The end result is a electoral win by an "Independent" Republican.

What is the point of posting percentages? How does this correlate? I really am missing something.

hehe all non-whites got it wrong.

spellcheck is reserved for Aryans

>fuggin wut
>filename
>oh

As an Asian I apologize for what my own kind has done. Accept by boypussy as a token of apology.

Fuck me Sup Forums

I know they shouldn't have basic rights.

Trump improved on Romney's numbers but had overall worse numbers than Dole and Bush did with minorities.

Btw he did not get 20% of the black male vote, he only got 13%.