Shows everyone I hates but you like

I JUST THINK THE DESIGNS ARE CUTE, OKAY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tomO-X-X5Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=FWSj_YYHmhI
youtube.com/watch?v=UhtOdfjfNp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't like that

>season 2
Didn't even know there was a season 1.

Will there be more Rich Evans?

Yes there will.

The gimmick of the show is just dumb and grating as fuck when the main characters whole schtick is to be as annoying as possible.

they would look cute if they were anywhere near proportional to the rest of the characters scale-wise, instead of looking like living mascot costumes.

The fact that the Rich Evans episode was the best animated episode and the one with the least amount of animation errors implies that the animators are fully aware he's the only reason anyone remotely cares.

You only like it because of the weird incest undertones
Admit it

wait, is THIS hack fraud in the cartoon? now im interested

youtube.com/watch?v=tomO-X-X5Ak

>2:50
was that a half in the bag reference?

You shouldn't. Both the writing and animation is bad and Rich is only used in a single episode and they seriously underplay his vocal talents to the point it could almost be any Joe Shmoe could be voice acting.

WHO DESIGNS CARTOON CHARACTERS WITH THE MAIN GIMMICK OF BIG HEADS WHEN CARTOON HEADS ARE INHERENTLY BIG BY DEFAULT

It needs more Sarah.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWSj_YYHmhI

yeah that's definitely mr plinkett

Ruby Gloom gets a lot of hate for being such an obscure and old show. Yet I only have fond memories of it.

Are you sure? Most people I've seen seem to like it at least a little, if only for the cute girls

The last threads I made of this died within an hour or so with mostly negative comments which led me to do this thread , so yeah I'm sure.

this was too good for Sup Forums

Although I suppose I don't really like it so much as tolerate it because it has a fairly creative premise that I don't see too often.

Not only that, it's a refrence to the Wolf of Wall Street episode. The one were Mr. Plinkett is trying to have a heart attack.
youtube.com/watch?v=UhtOdfjfNp8

john k. art is fucking abhorrent

That's not John K

We all thought the designs were cute. It was everything else that was the problem.

How many people watched this that it needs another season? Rich Evans didn't even make this swill worth it.

The only episode I watched was the rich evens one and I couldn’t even sit through that. Writing is bad