Do you guys think superheroes would be more relatable if they had active sex lives?

Do you guys think superheroes would be more relatable if they had active sex lives?
Imagine how much more relatable Steve Rogers would be in the MCU if he was banging hot chicks.

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fuck#Etymology
youtube.com/watch?v=UzNfeq0qtw4
youtube.com/watch?v=Kac1Y6Uf_6U&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one cares

But DC characters have sex regularly. They usually are married or in relationships. Aquaman is shown in bed with Mera regularly. Namor seeks the same woman since the 60's without success.

More often than not, Marvelfags know nothing of comics. Moviebob is a nice example. I wonder why.

Damn it Bob, if you're going to write something like this don't use Twitter.

I doubt he has a sexual life, so I don't see why he complains.

Also, most superheroes aren't relatable at all. I find it hard to think that many people would relate to a fuking autist like Reed Richards, or a billionaire genius like Batman or Stark.

According to Sup Forums, Marvel characters are relatable because "they live in New York".

It doesn't matter that almost none of them have jobs and they all live expensive lives despite not working. They live in NY, they are relatable.

Bob has autism, be patient with him

Living in New York is like the least relatable thing I can imagine. Who the fuck lives in New York? Literally only millionaires and their kowtowing servants.

Bob Chipman is an idiot and anyone with half a fucking neuron will see right through his bullshit.

Look I don't even like Aquaman, but I will acknowledge dude fucks.

>movieblob

NOBODY FUCKING CARES!

Reminder that, if you are a Marvel fan, you share interests with this guy.

Always keep that in mind.

And if you listen to Beatles, you share interests with Charles Manson.

>the only sexually active character is jabba

I don't even give a shit about Star Wars outside of maybe 3 movies and I know this is horse shit...he is talking out of his ass.

Also Namor being the "x version of a DC hero" is a flawed premise because he predates basically every Justice Leaguer but Supes.

It's better than sharing interests with Movieblob.

>Movieblob
Opinion discarded

>I doubt he has a sexual life
he can't with that logic. He thinks Jabba was the only sex crazy guy in the OT because he dressed girls in skimpy outfits and had them leashed around. Ignoring the nonstop sexual tension between Leia and Han that lead to that grand line "I know" from Empire. He ignores all the sexual chemistry they had an that kiss because no one had sex. He's basically sad that no one is confirming if these fictional guys have had sex in their lives. Also ho has never read Spider-man, he was never chick obsessed, he fucking tried to push both of them away more than once and it's always been the ladies chasing his tail because that was to show how much he took his responsibility seriously and wasn't going to use his powers to get easy pussy.

Am I reading this right? Is he saying that he needs heroes to narrate in some fashion to the audience that they have had sex? That he can't picture Tony and Pepper grinding it up, Thor plowing Foster, that he needs a scene that says "yes they are having/going to have/have had sex."? I know little on this fucker but I can already tell he must be 30+ living with family and being a drain on them as well.

>Captain America:Oh no! Thanos is about to kill everyone! Avengers As-
>Iron Man: Hold on a sec! I need to talk about the nasty shit I did with Pepper last night in graphic detail!
I'm sure the kids will love it.

That's Bob.
The release of Super Mario Bros. 3 was his 9/11.

wasnt there a thing about one of the Big 2 that their heroes can't mastu$%ate?

>Spider-Man: Oh no! I’m about to die! And I didn’t even get to have a BJ from MJ! I’ll never be able to cum on her gave again!!!!!
I gotta admit, Raimi really toned down from his usually writing.

I forget the exact year now but yes at one point Marvel had a mandate of "no masturbating heroes" with no clear context why this rule was made.

The fact that Linkara is making sense is sad. I think Moviebob really really liked the Hulk "hide the zucchini" from Age of a Ultron.

E-celeb and twitter screengrab threads are cancer and against >>>/global/rules/11
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge subhumans like him from this board by reporting this thread.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=98360907

that was DC, Gaimen had a joke about someone jacking off and was told no one masturbates in the DCU and he was like "Explains a lot"

>Moviebob and Linkara
A match made in hell.

Where is he getting that? History shows procreation happens less in times of despair and chaos. It got so bad once the king demanded families procreate. It's where we get the word "fuck" from: Fornicate Under Command of the King.

Why would anyone spend this much time thinking about something this stupid?

He just really liked Age of Ultron and wants more sex jokes.

Because he’s stupid?

I think MovieBlob is just trying to convince us that he's not a virgin.

It ain't working.

They never showed any of these characters using a toilet either. Where's the realism??

Moviebob is the guy who thinks Metroid: Other M was fantastic storytelling so I don't think he is fit to decide what should and shouldn't be done.

THIS
H
I
S
We NEED to see superheroes poop. How do we know if superheroes shit if we don't see it? we need graphic details about the Hulkk getting spicy diarrhea from Tacos.

So what you're saying is that Batman should rape the Joker?

Theres already that panel of Harley on the toilet

Gordon Stop!

That's an urban myth.

God damn this guy is a fat fucking idiot.

For the first time ever a woman can now see Chipman's den of depression.

All marvel movies are kids movies, there's no shame in that.

Movieblob is essentially complaining why there's no fucking in a movie aimed at little boys. Imagine sitting in a theatre filled with 12 year olds who are there to see big flashy fights and wanting to see Tony go into detail about how he loves to raw dogs pepper in his office.

Movieblob is a pretentious creep.

>tfw we'll never get wholesome content like this ever again from him

There's also Luke lusting after Leia in ANH, but that was dropped rather quickly.

So what I'm getting from this lardo's rant is that he self-inserts as these movie characters and is angry that they don't mention that they fuck thus preventing himself from living vicariously through their sex lived and pretending he isn't a sad lonely virgin.

yes

no they wouldn be more relatable at all. comoc readers dont get laid, so it would be weird if the chatacters had sex lives.
if they want to be relatable then batman should be a sweaty nervous basement dweller. i would also say he should live with his parents but that wouldnt be feasible.

Superman fucking Faora would have made MOS better
Batman and Superman fucking would have made BvS better
Batman fucking all wet Harley and everyone gangbanging Entrantress would have made suicide squad better
Wonder Woman fucking Steve would have made WW better.
Wonder Woman and Superman fucking Batman, Aquaman fucking Mera, would have made JL Better.

I might be more interested in discussion if OP used a picture of sexy Cap than some guy's worthless twitter thoughts.

To be fair I wish Peter was more ruled by his dick. He was a horny teenager, and reminder that he's literally only dated super-model tier girls.

Jesus, he makes linkara look like the normal one

Linkara has actually had sex (with a man and a woman). Bob is a repressed virgin.

>Do you guys think superheroes would be more relatable if they had active sex lives?

Not to me they wouldn't.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fuck#Etymology

It's mostly repressed virgins like Bob who think about sex all the time. The rest of us just move on with our day after sex.

I speak with experience on both sides of the fence.

Imagine being named "Roger Fuckebythenavele"

As ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS, he's wrong.

Han Solo wanted to get into Princess Leia's pants.
Luke Skywalker wanted to get into Princess Leia's pants.

If anyone's a sadist or a rapist it must be Bob Chipman, because it sounds like he's PROJECTING.

No, fuck him

Keep e-celebs out of Sup Forums

And he had a kid....had

>the only sexually active character is jabba
In OT Han wants to fuck Leia and Luke also wants to fuck her

Does Movie Blob even still have a platform for his videos?

Man this guy doesn’t know shit does he

Dobson is right.

He has his own channel

There's living proof that Aquaman gets the v

What a fucking moron. Most Superheroers have active sex lives. I can't talk much for Marvel but DC every league member is fucking somebody except for Cyborg because he doesn't have a dick

>Aquaman is married to one of the most beautiful women in the DC universe who is totally devoted to him

I would kill everyone in this thread to be Aquaman

The world is ending but wait Widow i need to fuck you we all do.

See if they had sex in these movies already he would complain because its sexist somehow. If they don't he complains because he wants it for some reason.

He’s a DC characters. Moviebob doesn’t read “sexist/problematic” books. So he doesn’t know anything about him.

Stop shoving this asshole's opinion in my face you fuck.

Bob doesn't read comics in general, which is painfully obvious when you watch any of his comic related videos. It's all surface level shit that he obviously pulled from a wiki

I get the feeling Bob only wants this so he can do a twelve part video series about the toxic chad masculinity of marvel superheroes wherein he reveals yet again that he hasn't gotten over being teased in high school

Yeah I guess it would be relatable for him to be completely out of character

i thought the opposite happens
during shit times you have to shit out tons of babies because infant mortality was so high most of your kids died anyway
but i dont think medieval times was what bob was talking about, more like doomsday events where everyone goes on about dying as virgins etc etc

>relatable
>active sex lives

whenever you read something written by Bob Chimpman remember it's this guy

Movieblob looks like the quintessential pedophile. He just needs a candy van.

I mean, he's almost got the body type for it

Judge Dredd of all people was given a love interest in the Stallone movie, yanks can't help themselves

He's not wrong. I don't think all characters have to have extremely active sex lives (some characters it actually hurts) but ones like Ollie and Scott Summers need to have active sex lives to build their character

He has a point; I'm imagining Xavier's academy is similar to the Olympic Village, where all these humans/gods, most of them who are at their physical prime, gather and interact and you're trying to tell me there's no non-stop orgy happening?
but complaining that it's not in the movies and expecting it to happen in any of the big disney marvel movies is stupid

Why do all these pathetic fat bearded fucks love that game so much?

Would Leia and Luke's incest-baby have been less of a fuckup than Leia and Han's kid?

>living

What about a twofer.

A character using their lover as a toilet during the middle of the sex scene.

What character has ever been peed on by a hobo? Because that's what NY is.

During times of war the average time between a hookup and a quick shag decreases dramatically.

Every one Rick Remender doesn't like, I imagine.

Jeremy Brett and Hamilton are legit popular with many people.

youtube.com/watch?v=UzNfeq0qtw4
youtube.com/watch?v=Kac1Y6Uf_6U&t=0s
>It's unfair that the premise of the Miles movie seems to imply he's not considered the "real" Spider-Man or just another iteration.
Even though that's bullshit, the idea that Miles isn't really Spider-Man is the closest thing to a point this boring character has ever had. It's literally the only angle you can tackle Miles without going in a different direction from the comics.
>Venom is gonna suck because I never liked the character in the first place.
Even though he has previously stated many times that you can make a good movie out of anything, why should a movie we haven't seen anything from yet be the exception?
>Since I retroactively decided that the X-Men movies suck and we all know they're gonna start work on a reboot in a few months, let's preemptively shit all over the last few installments in the series so we can declare a franchise that lasted almost 20 years a failure.
I don't need to say more, his biases shine through like a spotlight through thin glass.

Bob is pretty damn tall, Mario is a midget. So no, not really.

laughingmanta.jpg

It's not relatable. it's a power fantasy.

Like when people call Tony or Batman relatable, due to being powerless rich people who bang hot chicks. What they mean isn't "he's like me" it's "I wish i was him".

Kinda like how people find Clark Kent boring. it's because he's a nice humble guy with a normal job and he's not so good with people or women.

people are closer to Clark than to Tony. But we're made to believe that Tony's behavior is what you should aim at instead of the nicer and more relatable Clark.