Sup Forums double standards

>Not all muslims are terrorist
>But all terrorists are muslims
Sup Forums: "Sounds reasonable."

>Not all trump voters are racist
>But all racists voted for trump
Sup Forums: "WROOOONG!!!"

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch.

That is wrong, because not all racists voted for trump. Nonwhite supremacists, for example, voted for Hillary.

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch.

I always got the impression that not many of us really give a shit about carrying the "racist" label. It's not like it means anything anymore.

Also this. BLM and New Black Panthers voted Hillary, so clearly not all racists voted Trump.

> 22goy+C1
> goy
CTR BTFO, based random string generator

I have no problem with people saying not all muslims are terrorists because, in reality, it's true.

It's when there's a large terrorist attack and, instead of mourning, people go right to their keyboards and start bitching about NOT ALL OF THEM R TERRORISTS

>people are actually falling for this
why is Sup Forums so gullible?

La Raza nor Black Panthers voted for Trump.

>goy in the id
i can't even

>He can't figure out why the two are a bit different.
I don't care if any or no muslims are terrorists, its a matter of culture. I don't care if you say or think I'm racist, I just don't, live with it or leave, simple as that, because at the end of the day the people calling white people racists because they are white, are the biggest racists of all.
The day blacks understand they are one of the worst ones out there for all the hate they throw in the whites direction, that'll be the day I stop being a racist.

"Forward" racists voted for Trump
"Reverse" racists voted for Clinton
Any questions?

I'm glad to see the left continuing to push this lie, that all the Trump supporters are just racist homophobes or whatever. That strategy is what caused Trump to win, and ensures that he will win again in 2020.

More importantly, normies will begin to adopt the mentality that you just described, where they're so tired of being called racist that it means nothing to them anymore. Nobody will even care about real racism; it's the boy who cried wolf.

Nothing wrong with racism

But youre wrong, stupid. Plenty of racists voted for trump. Feels good not beign a backpedalling liberal cuck.

This. This whole 'only white people can be racists' crap needs to end.

>Sup Forums double standards
>implying i have standards

good goy

>implying there's anything wrong with hating fuck ups

No one cares. You choose to live in the best country in the world for a reason. You're free to move to Saudi Arabia or Syria at any time cocksucker.

Kill yourself, Mohammad.

we claim it is wrong cause we wanted it to be true, but isnt.

>not all Muslims are terrorists
Whoa whoa whoa, not so fast

we dont care about pilpul arguments, we are going to gas all the kikes and never have to fucking hear their whiny voices again.

Hi, I'm Pol. Let me explain:
See, Trump voters don't center their life around a goatfucking pedo warlord whose idea of morality is to wash yourself only before praying to the moongod.

BLM voted for hillary

>> Implying only white people can be racist.

Then Yes, black people in the US are more racist than any other racial group.

A real argument here as none was posted before:
Trump doesn't breed racists and doesn't align with racism. Racists align with trump. That's a one-way nonbinding (racists aren't aggregates of trump voters) relationship.

Muslims breed terrorists and align with terrorists. Terrorists are bound to be muslims (aggregates of muslims).

There's a huge difference in that.