Who has the best chance in 2020?

who has the best chance in 2020?

Kamala Harris.. Half Black Half Indian Baptist will get all the niggers and spics voting again.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Oprah.

There wasn't even a republican on the ballot here in commiefornia, but I still voted against this smug fuck because obama kept shilling for her. and i hate women in pantsuits. still have no idea who loretta sanchez is.

Practically everybody in that picture is either Obama and Hillary are both are done for. The only person who could beat Trump is another outsider.

Unless of course Trump fails miserably, which is extremely unlikely.

Michelle Obama.

Kanye West

The only ones in that picture who could possibly beat Trump are too old.

Where dafuck's kayne??

Kanye west vs. Rand Paul

Bernie or Warren.

Tulsi by far. She's BASED.

Steve Irwin got a better chance than these faggots

Not pictured, but Cory Booker.

Mark my words, Sup Forums. Screencap dis shit

#She is going to run again in 2020 and destroy Drumpf in a landslide.

Jim Webb

tulsi or an outsider

But he is pictured

You forgot Barack. He will run again.

I don't see Trump in that image. Trump has the best chance.

Bernie / Biden would be a good ticket to milk the lib votes

Are you #WithHer Sup Forums?

Nobody if Trump actually gets manufacturing back and begins work on the wall, he'll easily get reelected.

If not then Kanye West, yes I am serious

I hope so, I know it's weird but I kind of miss CTR now

If she's still going to be alive.

Cory Booker, easily.
Guy's got a Warren-tier momentum, and unlike Warren he's not an unbearable hawk

>Cuomo

Not a fucking chance. At least I hope not, though Id just be glad to get rid of him here in NY.

Fucking tyrant motherfucker.

cory booker has a good chance, but not in 2020.

he should wait a while

Andrew Cuomo/ Rivers Cuomo would be the dream ticket

Kaine?

>Kanye west

Over my dead body will I let this faggotry ever become a reality much less an unfunny meme

Julian or Joaquin Castro. Screenshot this

>HRC
>2020
The Democrats will no way in hell nominate a candidate who already lost against the same candidate 4 years prior to 2020.

Keith Ellison. He's currently being backed by all the lefties pissed at Hillary for beign a neocon who ran a shoddy campaign. Since he's a black Muslim he will also win over the SJW side of the Democrats.

Biden for sure.

Please let it be Hillary again. Please GOD let the DNC pin their hopes on her again. Hill-People who keep saying "she will always be my president"...please make this happen

Jim Webb

Hillary Clinton will never run again.

She lost twice against Obama, She was crushed by Trump.

She's a loser.

She'll never run. We'll fucking destroy her.

> no jim webb

Cory Booker

Pls

Is de Blasio even going to win reelection? They will probably try to run Elizabeth Warren and lose miserably.

none of those goobers

probably a celebrity like oprah winfrey

Kanye west is the most talented man in america.

This is not an opinion this is a fact.

Harris.

Dude don't even
It's going to be a Ivanka Trump vs Micheal Obama episode. With special guest star Kanye West.

You forgot Kanye.

I kinda want to see the Dems repeat this election by having someone like Sanders, or Sanders himself if he's still alive, but choosing someone like Hillary again.

Tulsi won't run in 2020 because of lacking experience, but count on a run and nomination in 2024 or 2028. Mark my words Sup Forums.

the right memed trump into presidency

the left will meme kayne into presidency

poetry

What's the best or easiest political experience that one can get if they want to run for President at 35?

Jim Webb

Tulsi is a fucking whore she a'int got shit on kanye

>Bernie alive in 2020
kek

Sherrod Brown would ninja a lot of white working class voters

Ayyy lmao

student council

David Duke

John Miller 2024 and 2028.

obtain a small loan of a million dollars and become a successful real estate mogul

wat game are you playing at user?

i think you forgot jeb bush running on a new platform

TRUMP.

If Trump proves to be even remotly ok president and pardons assange he is most likely gonna win it anyway. Choosing Hillary is gonna save money and lot's of manhours
>campaign slogan: "It's her turn now"
>Clinton is household brand making it easy for voters to choose
>Clinton Madame merchandise is every memesters dream

I hinestly still wonder why Hillary hasn't seen huge entertainment value in her loss, I mean if she would be smart and have even decent marketing skills she could make fortune from Madame President meme-line. Just for a keks I could buy it's her turn mug with clinton frog :D

The Democrats know that a black can win. Corey Booker.

him

Booker - likeable aware of memes

Cuomo - another NY strongman

do work in local government and sell out through shady dealings with soros, saudi arabia and international banks and corporations

Warren has best chance but won't run
Shes a policy wonk and wants that senate majority position. Maybe VP
They'll probably push Cuomo.

Hopefully based Tulsi Gabbard. Hopefully not Ellison, Kaine, Pocahontas, Cuomo, Castro, Biden, O'Malley. It will probably be Booker though. Just watch.

Lets face it. The dems are going full identity politics now. Anyone not to the left of Marx is out, especially the guy who said he might vote for trump.

Kanye where?????

Bernie 100% but he'll probably be too old.

Yeezy 2020

I feel like pablo when im workin on my 'merica

Castro/Warren if they go hard on identity politics, Gabbard if they go moderate. Booker is a dweeb and Cuomo is white male scum. They could also pull out a dark horse.

God, it's going to be beautiful.

It has to be Kaine. Please make this happen America.

she is either getting a pardon or she's going to jail, either route stops her from being president.

>Bernie
>alive

>Clinton
>campaining from prison

Go back to rëddit.

Ol' Bernie.

>Implying it will be a politician

They need a Black guy, but Democrats think they need a Spic & will get 90% of the Spic vote

But i dunno about that, 30% of them fucking voted for Trump after what he said about em

TRIPLES MEANS DONALD TRUMP WILL REMAIN PRESIDENT IN 2020 !

This. Warren is the next best thing after Clinton for the democratic establishment; Bernie for the anti-establishment.

if ellison gets in as the new chair, thats a good sign they're going to double-down on the libtardism and go with another non-white or non-male, and most likely get blown out again

Dude, the dems are slightly to the left of the republicans. The only ones going full retard left of marx is the college kids who vote for them in the belief that they're actually a left/center-left party.

Democrats would be to the right of the European conservative party.

None of them.

>Chief Warren BTFO'd
>Colonel Sanders BTFO'd
>The other guy Kaine, BTFO'd
>Cheese Pizza Biden BTFO'd

The rest of them will probably get BTFO'd too.

FUCKING BIDEN

oh shit this would be the greatest anime battle of all time

are we living in the memeist of all timelines?

>It will probably be Booker though. Just watch.

He was certainly trying for it at the DNC. "Tolerance is no longer enough". If they run him, he'll lose. He's not black enough to turn out the tribal vote and too fey to be taken seriously

*the average European conservative party.

You can pretty much remove all the men from the list. The Dems will never run a man ever agian until after they force a woman into the whitehouse.

>Anyone not to the left of Marx is out

Did you not pay attention to Hillary FUCKING Clinton for the last 20 years?
Jesus, you stupid fat retard. I bet you think Obama is a communist.

If Ron Paul couldn't get the oval office from congress then no one can.

Wayne Lambright will be the 46th president of the united states

Feingold and either Castro or Booker.

This. Kamala is anti-2A gun grabbing lib.