Ancap thread

Ancap thread

>when you reject cash

>when you remember nap is a principle and not a law and shoot the neighbor before he fences you in

>favela chimp unironically trying to defend ancap nonsense
KEK

This will always be the best

>when you have zero argments

>when you get extremely asspained because of memes

Says the sharter who actually believes in the memes and can't argue.

Yes, I unironically believe every image being posted. Well done, monkey.

Well done, sharter.

Defend this, huemonkey

Theoretically, it's impossible for one person to own every land on Earth.
Objectively, seasteading, spacesteading, etc.
Philosophically, how were you put in the world if your parents were in someone's propriety in the first place?

Not one person you hue

Then every one in the planet, even your parents, agreed universally that you should not own any land, and every land is taken? Retarded. And seasteading is a thing.

You'd be able to own the ocean too.

Most of these can be averted if you pay the private police.

How does playing loud music ever put your life at risk? These are so fucking retarded. Go read a fucking book or an article and learn what ancap actually is, fat ass sharter shitposter.

Shortest ancap meme.

The Hoppean memes are better. If you disagree, you'll have to be physically removed from society, so to speak.

>when you're still getting butthurt over silly pictures

kek wtf I love roads now

Dumping a little an-prim

Why do we allow little monkeys to post here with us?

These will never be funny because liberals actually believe they're true.

lol I love these ancap threads

>use proxy to some anglo country
>suddenly you're not a faggot about where I'm from
Why do we allow fallacies to be posted here? Also I've been using Sup Forums since 2004.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back to your favela Pedro

Do you not realise how ridiculous you look sperging on people trying to have a fucking laugh?

I guarantee 100% I'm whiter and richer than you, Cheng.

They are true, kill yourself libertard

Why are you so mad? Are you an irl ancap supporter or are you just fission for replies?

>flag

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one Gustavo

Because we used to be libertarians with Hoppean tendencies for nationalism but after stormfront came it became a shithole and it's impossible to have an ancap discussion without these shitty memes popping up in the thread. Doesn't help that a shit ton of redditors also flooded the board because of Trump.

im an ancap too favela bro, you gotta learn to laugh at these

Holy shit, that insecurity.

Holy shit, that one is gold.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep trying Luiz

You're one to talk about insecurities m8

>Brazilians
>Humor

Are you mad there are whiter and richer people than you in Brazil, Sung?

Oh yeah, I'm the one talking about race in an ancap thread. lmfao

>almost payed off the price of his favela
>rich

>mulato
>white

yeah nah

you got your anti rape bracelet? i lost mine

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>y-you mad
cmon Felipe, you can do better than that.

>Rio/North = Brazil
Then Sup Forums scream and shout that the mainstream media is biased while believing what they show about Brazil.

It's confirmed, then, you ARE completely assblasted. Let me guess, you have daddy issues, as well?

Lmfao

Translation:
>im triggered because people disagree with my retarded beliefs why cant Sup Forums be a lolbertarian ancapistan hugbox

Believe it or not, anarcho-faggots invented something called "mating season" where dykes and fags meet just to procreate.

Civ V when you make peace with an enemy and you have units on his soil

>Hundred dollar menu.

You made a collage to impress the white countries on Sup Forums! That is fucking adorable João!

Nailed it

>make a thread about ancap/hoppe
>immediately all these stormfags and redditors start spamming le fannay meme fallacies
Translation:
We have to keep this a stormfront Sup Forums hugbox instead of allowing any other discussion take place through spam.

No, I found it on Sup Forums and it's not to impress, it's for people who are actually interested in not being a retard.

>says the guy getting angry and mad over meme pictures and lashing out at anyone giving him shit

>just take it like a cuck
>"stop defying my worldviews with logic and facts"

>Being proud to live in a country who can't even build a shower.
Kek. I'd hurry up and get that proxy you were talking about.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Brasilia. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Brazil's obsession with a few white conquistadors that gave fruition to your worthless existence by raping literal monkeys is hilarious but sad.

Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Brazil has made to the medical field.

The MUH RIO BURANHEM sentiment in the average negro Brazilian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor..

No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle.

Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Brazilian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rio

I'm ancap but these threads are funny as shit.

I don't even have a problem with ancap m8, I just find it hilarious you're so emotionally invested in defending it

I really don't understand the butt hurt in this thread. I consider myself ancap in most ways and still laugh at it. They're obviously not real fucking scenarios.