URGENT. RED ALARM. This is an EMERGENCY

nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-trump-leading-transformation-turn-gop-kkk-article-1.2784690

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bfL1UzreWQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>TALCUM X

Bannon an anti-semite?
The editor of fucking "Made in Israel" Kikebart?

OYYYY VEYYYYY

Wtf I hate red alerts now

Shaun King = Chicken Little

>words from the leader of a domestic terrorist organization hell bent on destroying America and inciting a race war.

i am now a #greenalertmissile

>red alarm

>ex wife said

Fuck off shitbag

Kek

>SHUT IT DOWN
I fucking hate Jews, they control everything and yet when one person comes in that dont agree with their agenda they chimp out crying

>KKK
Again with this shit. They're not a political movement. They're not a major voting block. It's 7 people, 2 of which are undercover FBI agents.

>red alert
I love that game

10/10 kek

These people never learn.
We will show them!

We really should go after this cunt more. BLM FF memes about how he's a just a wigger shilling for his white brothers

So Shaun King hates the Breitbart guy for telling the truth? Le Sigh.

Shaun King is going to get locked up at this point, he even called for a coup

>BREAKING NEWS

>MAN WEARING COWBOY HAT AND SS UNIFORM SEEN MARCHING INTO WHITEHOUSE
>WITNESS CLAIM HEARING CHANT "TAKE A HIKE YOU FILTHY KIKES"

Isn't Shaun King literally a rape baby?

Nice.

>this level of triggering
Bannon might not be so bad

>on record saying he is a white supremacist and that he hates Jews.

Source?

Didn't this guy say that there would be riots if Trump won and be like another civil war?

shaun king came to my uni a few days ago, but I cancelled early since they were going to charge me $50 if I didn't sit the entire visit (several hours)

>being this butthurt that kikebart exposed you as the whitest man in America

Hold me Sup Forums I'm afraid. is Trump going to deport me.

>what I wrote
why not just link to the "record" where he says those things?
talcum x is a fucking joke

Which one of you fuckers is this?

No. That would be delicious though. He's just mentally ill. Legal documents, childhood photographs, and family testimony have him as white.

Explain the joke please

No he's a pre-cum baby. That's why he's such a pussy.

I AM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

They actually, legitimately, one hundred percent think that Trump is going to bring back the Klan and make the lynching of minorities and the burning of churches commonplace.

Imagine living like this every single day.

>he's on record
>doesnt post record because it doesnt exist

wow really made me think

Thanks obama!

>talcum x is a fucking joke
Now that's real white privilege - a white dude running a black terrorist organisation...

shaun king is white pretending to be black
malcom x was black
talcum powder is white

First post best post

/thread

He's a cracker that pretends to be a nigger.

The hero we need right now

This is an 18 and over board

talcum rhymes with malcolm, and talcum powder is white, my child.

>He has caused my family and I great harm
good

yeah, and he is one of the faggots on Soros' payroll.

His whole life is acting like he cares about black people while pretending to be black. In reality all he does is prevent an open dialogue between races by shoving hateful rhetoric down our throats.

Are you a legal immigrant?

If yes, no of course not.

If no, have you committed any crimes?

If yes, you're OUTTA HERE.
If no, it's up in the air, it depends if Trump backtracks on that policy. He's also said he wants immigration reform, which might make it easier for illegal-law abiding immigrants (bit of an oxymoron, but you get what I mean) to become citizens.

wtf RTS is dead to me now

oh ok t-thanks, dad

Guy who runs this, is an anti-semite

answer to this will always be "do black lives matter in israel?" easy bait. it's not like the left is trying. if they dont learn and evolve we all know what happens.

Wtf i am anti semetric white supreme burrito now

I hope so.
Can you imagine him trying to convince the black prison gang he's one of them

KMAO

And when that doesnt occur, I wonder what will happen when they finally realise they've been lied to and used...

>psuedo-nigger connects the Jewish owned breitbart to richard spencer because they are both labelled alt right by leftists

Literally fucking nothing.

What if they meme it into existence.
captcha: free five forks
What did they mean by this?

>holocaust denier

I like him already

The jews are the biggest racists of all.

He claims his mother cheated on his father with a black man and that's how he came to be.
That's as far as the story goes, I haven't heard for his parents if they have confirmed one cheated on the other, or if his mother ever had sexual relations with a black man or or if his mother had sexual relations with anyone besides his father in the 9 months before his birth.

That is all, Shaun King is pathetic. It makes me wonder how he got to this point seeing as his brother seems like a pretty normal guy. I know he basically scammed Oprah (shame on you for cheating such an amazing woman) for a scholarship and then went with it until he believed his own spin.

I went to effort to read his rant - it's literally schizophrenia tier. This man is devoid of logic.

>Richard Spencer said some racist stuff
>he identifies as alt-right
>Breitbart is associated with alt-right
>Bannon used to run Breitbart
>therefore Stephen Bannon is literally Richard Spencer

Wtf i hate command and conquer.

Talcum step away from the ledge.

BLM is on panic mode which means we made a good choice.

They don't legitimately believe this. They use inflamed rhetoric to activate their useful idiots, i.e. Democratic voter base.

His mother and father both insist he's theirs. Some guy offered like 10k for a paternity test and he refused.

The jew looks undercooked

Don't worry Schlomo, we have to put the liberals in work camps first.

Underrated.

This is the bullshit he was pushing for 8 years

SPLC and ADL both list their membership from 6,000-8,000. Liberals like to make mountains out of molehills. Those numbers are beyond irrelevant in a country of over 300 million.

There is none.

TALCUM X HERE TO SAVE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAY

RED ALERT RED ALERT

>OY VEY
>pic related
I guess BLM isn't calling Jews ((white)) anymore
>they did and numerous (((groups))) disavowed them
>"we're not white, were only white when we are telling whites to be guilty and implementing social Marxism"
>once we return home we go back to (((((normal))))))

Oh my god. I have always hated SJWs saying they're "drinking white tears" when they spout retarded sexist/racist rhetoric, but these tears are real and they are so salty and nourishing.

Every day I love Trump more than the last. Can love for the God Emperor reach a maximum peak or is it an infinite continuum? I don't even care if he eases up on some of his promises, this salt is worth all the meme magic.

Oh Talcum X, give me more salt to mine.

Apparently Marion will be busy travelling between the USA and Russia.

It looks like he is also beginning to identify as a Jew. He Wuz Everything n shit!

Looks like you have to highlight the important part of your message when speaking to niggers.

>t. Jamal Leblanc

Lol thats like a tenth of the amount of the black hebrew israelites and nobody talks about them and they talk about killing and raping while the klan...waves flags and gives out fliers?
Reaply makes you think

DAS RITE!

youtu.be/bfL1UzreWQY

Okay, seriously how do we stop Trump from getting into the Whitehouse? This guy is a fucking Nazi!

>Brown eyes and brown hair aren't white

>Shaun King is white, though

OH MAMA

But I thought trump was already a racist bigot. What difference at this point does it make?

Fucking adl, never forget this atrocity

>ctrl+f "talcum"
>first post

Kek

anyone have that image showing they were the ones who made the "kkk" pepe?

You seen talcum x's family, kek.

I also wonder about that buzzcut, that isn't going to grow out into an afro

So when Shaun King flips up the cover and simultaneously turns the double keys that enable him to post RED ALARM in allcaps (and not RED ALERT), does that mean ACTUALLY WHITE ALARM?

>Shaun King w
Why is it this thing every time?

Just this? Loads of people searched for that pepe and couldn't find it. It was based on one from plebbit iirc