Support Hitler..? Y/N?

On a serious note, would anyone here actually support Hitler if he was still alive..?

Because i know i would, History made him look like this evil monster, but all he was really doing was cleaning up the trash... and now he's gone..

If Hitler came back to life or someone in his likeness showed up, would you support him? Because i honestly would.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-RBhetTGUk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are on Sup Forums. Why is this even a Question?

Yes.
If u havent already u should watch Adolf Hitler: the greatest story never told.

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch.

0/10 bait

Thanks for the guns Adolf. Feel free to call again, only this time dont try to burn my land when you leave

TBQH I would rather BE that somebody

Nothing person-EL kid.

Hitler: yes
Himmler: hell to fuck no

FUCK YOU KEK

recovered

God damn it

get the fuck off, op

What did kik mean by this..?

yes
this

Yes

>What did kik mean by this..?
He obviously wants to get fuqed

It's not bait fuck tard. Omg he support Hitler... must be bait.

fuck off

Yes, of course

Be careful

Yes, because he had something going, but the jews ruined it by creating communism by mass controlling people then played the victim cards in the books after hitler was btfo.

Now all we hear is that hitler was a bad guy and we should respect jews.

No, because I support Israel and am not an antisemite. inb4 shill go away.

Of course, if he would move with the times...

Yes.
After getting red pilled on History I see that he had no animosity towards Britain.
He likes and respected us and we could have had Ango-German world dominance.
Instead we helped to destroy Germany, gave Europe to the Russian, started to Cold War, lost the Empire and allowed subversive cultural Marxism to thrive and ultimately bring nationalism and traditionalism to its knees.

We need a leader like Adolf now more than ever.
There is a fight coming to Europe, and we need to win.

Yeah 100%

Jewish, so no

Loser

Hitler was one of the most based men to ever live. Cucks and Jews will sourly disagree.

oh hell yeah nigger

Hitler did a lousy job when it comes to who he surrounded himself with. Additionally, he made an enormous and unforgivable error by underestimating the world's response to his invasion of Poland. He created true greatness within his own nation. Then he threw it all away and lead his people to ruin. He was a man truly capable of greatness and of inspiring his people to follow after him toward achieving greatness within their country. But in the end, it all amounted to nothing because of his mistakes. Bad leader. Would not support. I would support some of his ideas though.

Can't really

> got angry kek
it was so stupid, it had to be a bait.

I support him as the greatest meme that ever lived. Not so much about gasing people etc.
>inb4 holocaust denial meme

Exit is that way ---->

I would probably support an isolationist Hitler, but an isolationism that has a strong coalition with other strong, similarly-minded nations, but who are not trying to enforce a pan-national monoculture. Expansionism and colonialism was his mistake. Was every nation's mistake. Stick to your own.

I also would not support a genocidal Hitller, but would be fine with him shipping foreigners out, or at least keeping migrants to a very, very small number, in their own neighborhoods, and expected to be respectful to the host culture and never commit crimes or dare to encourage unrest.

He'd also have to be an eco-fascist (which Hitler somewhat was). The next great change that needs to happen for the new reactionary now (now that they've abandoned globalism for protectionism), is to embrace environmental issues.

If we can couple the best of Green values with the best of Traditional Reactionary, we'd have the best possible model.

Original RedPill

Dunno. I agree with most of his views. I just disagree with his methods.

After reading Speer's memoirs, definitely no. He was an autistic cunt who got detached from reality as soon as things started going sour. He might have had some political talent when it came to pleasing the electorate, but that's it. As a statesman he sucked dick.

Sometimes the method is to get your hands dirty.

can't build a city without getting dirty.

History is written by the winners youtube.com/watch?v=l-RBhetTGUk

No.

I certainly would

>OMG why are people so hating on my freedom of opression!
>all I wanna do is gas millions of people and deport the rest
>neo-nazis are minorities too ya know
>you're all a bunch of hypocrites for hating on me

You reek of CTR

No. He wanted to kill and enslave bro-tier Slavs. Responsible for more destruction to the white race than anyone I can think of

>only those who have not been in war want war
>b-but hitler is the clear exception as he couldn't get enough of WW1 and wanted to take over the galaxy

>On a serious note, would anyone here actually support a guy whose policies and character led to his country in rubble, its women raped by millions of slavs and even a basic concept by which countries may wish to choose to orient their policies, nationalism, irredeemably poisoned by tangible association with that guy's peculiar take on it?
Only if I were untermenchen or between the ages of thirteen and thirteen and a half.

He works in mysterious ways