Reminder

Reminder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sROwtCchCgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that other clearly means Muslim but this was hidden for a reason.

Where's muslim?

>other religion

why are israeli jews so much different than american jews

Lumped in with Trump voting Hindus, Sihks, Buddhists, etc. to avoid the backlash of having a 98% muslim Clinton vote.

Jesusniggers reproduce like roaches. It wouldn't surprise me if 4 years from now Trump wins by an even bigger margin.

Gee, who wudda thunk

But why isn't it divided? They're a topic of discussion in this election.

more like because there are too few muslims in this country to bother keeping stats on.

I'd like to see an income that doesn't lump up every race, desu.
They probably don't have it, though.

There's never a threshold where you shouldn't be keeping an eye on the muslims.

How many blacks and mexicans do you think are making more than 50 grand a year?

>tfw atheists are left wing faggots
I hate this so much.

Not that many.
But I think the poor non college educated white is more republican than the rich college educated white and I'd like to confirm that.

You'd have to be a nigger to make under 30,000 for your whole household. I made 22,000 working part-time.

>jesusniggers
A fucking leaf.

Trump gained ground with poorer Whites and lost ground with wealthier Whites.

He won because there are more unemployed and impoverished industrial workers than there are petroleum engineers.

youtube.com/watch?v=sROwtCchCgA

Atheism = liberalism = nihilism. It's logic, user. You are a walking hypocrisy. Join us. Follow Christ. You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

Another proof of atheist similarities with Jews

Does someone have the image describing Muslim behaviour depending on the fraction of the population they control?

Bill Gates never finished college.

This?

Also, college education isn't an indication of how much someone is making, as you can see by cross referencing this with the family income.

A lot of college graduates have low-income jobs because they have no work ethic. A lot of "dumb rednecks" make really good money doing real work like construction and lumberjacking.

>>>Atheism is red pilled

This graph disagrees with you, CTR shill. When are you guys leaving?

>A lot of "dumb rednecks" make really good money doing real work like construction and lumberjacking.

A lot of those "non-college educated idiot rednecks" are business owners. Libshits are fucking retarded if they think the only person voting for Trump is Billy Bob from the backwoods who switches from fucking his sister and his cousin every few weeks.

He increased

They look down on people who make twice as much as they do without the student loan debt.

I have no college education but I own two big restaurants that my father left me.I earn more then average college graduate and I don't even work,I have others to do that hehe

Watch the damn video, dumbass.

The working class got Trump elected. Pointing that out doesn't make me CTR just because your faggoty yankee mind can't handle not being at the pinnacle of the social order.

>He won because there are more unemployed and impoverished industrial workers than there are petroleum engineers.

Do you think that's a bad thing? Do you believe they're not qualified to vote or their vote isn't as good quality?
If so you don't believe in democracy. Which is fine.

Not exactly, I meant a list like:
>white under 30k
>white 30k-50k
>white 50k-100k
>white 100k-200k
>white over 250k
>non white under 30k
>non white 30k-50k
>non white 50k-100k
>non white 100k-200k
>non white over 250k

Why are Latino men so based Sup Forums?

Atheism is very Jewish.Remember Communism and Bolshevik revolution?Who do you think those people were?

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

>youtube video vs. actual source
Whatever. Enjoy your disillusionment.

>Do you think that's a bad thing?
Stop projecting your beanerland class warfare on America.

And no I'm not in favor of democracy in any way shape or form on a federal level. States, sure, but not federally.

>Heh, yes goyim, remove your naive faith in God so you can worship the true God, communism!

I'm not, I'm just asking you a normal question about politics.
No need to be hostile, friend.

He cites his sources, dumbass.
Are YOU ctr?

>current year
>not making the state your deity

Jesus went trough worst kind of torture and did not surrender.He never apologized or backed down even after all pain,and same can be said about his early followers.

Lmao, they voted Clinton by a 2 to 1 margin, how is that based...

That's like saying nigs are based now because Trump won 8% instead of 7% Romney got in 2012.

>>Not making the state your deity
MOOORE SHEKEEELS

The data you seek is located in the video I posted.

And I'm hostile because I get sick of the shills screeching about the white working class.

>heh, that racist Drumpf fag is going DOWN
>that'll teach him to grab m'lady by the pussy!

Do you expect degenerates to be devout Evangelicals?

It just bothers me that most of the fundamental underlying tenets of liberalism have absolutely zero basis unless you believe we were all created equal by god or some bullshit.

These polls have 0 integrity.

Christians don't even follow their own belief system when it benefit them to.