How long till Sup Forums turns on Trump

The dude isn't even inaugurated and is already back tracking and appointing cucks(rinsed penis) to key positions.

I'll turn on him when you go back.

are you fucking retarded the election was 5 days ago give him some time to reflect CTR

Turned on him already. Fuck Trump.

>saving the thumbnail
holy shit can reddit please leave

I turned on him a long time ago. I did vote for him, but I know he's a cuck who has been lying to us and telling us what we wanted to hear.

>cucks(rinsed penis)

You think smelling like rotten cheese is a proof that you are not a cuck?

It's meant to be a reference to reince preibus you salmon genociding cuck.

sage. OP fuck off! You fucking bugchaser

You still have a job CTR?

never they're too delusional

a year.

Antifatime

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch.

I bet you like little kids too

pol will turn on Cuckold J Drumpf as soon as they realize he actually isn't Hitler

swimsuit succubus is her name

its ctr there still here and create about 40-60 percent of new threads

These fuckers who hate him never learn, so fucking never.

Don't know him but if that's the worst cuck offense you have on him then you don't have a good case, little cucklette.

Once he starts licking netanyahus butthole the same way every president but Obama has done

Well of course he is going to moderate, he almost has to in order to get things done.

I've said long ago I don't expect Trump to accomplish everything he said - hell, no President ever does. But if he accomplishes a quarter of what he said we will be far better than any alternative.

Yes, they're making "concerned" trolling threads, it's like they're trying to incept us, by making us hate Trump so we'll make anti Trump memes and meme him out of the presidency, but, they don't understand, you can't force somthing into being a meme, shit just has to happen.

Trump only had false promises, he used retarded /Sup Forums cuckservatives to get into power and make himself richer while you poor rednecks keep counting your pennies.

This guy is a prime example of "concern trolling"

in his the defense, rinse penis is the only republican who was there behind him when everyone else was distancing themselves from him. he stopped the republican establishment machinery from aborting the trump fetus. He gave trump a chance, and he's probably the only one worthy of the chief of staff spot.

>doesn't know reince preibus
>posts on Amer-mongolian throat singing political forum

Fuck off new-fag.

Right. We aren't going to know what a Trump presidency is truly like until a year in. Speculation at this point is just a waste of time.

Like I said before, if Trump accomplishes a small percentage of what he promised, it will be a huge improvement to our current situation.

my family is rich so I'll be alright but I feel pretty bad for the working class, it's about to get so much shittier and they're already in bad shape

I used to be a Drumpf supporter but then Blumpf appointed a Rinsed Penis in his cabinet. This is unacceptable.

#NeverBltumpifp

you are right but his recent declaration seem to show that Trump used voter for his own benefit. Although, we should wait and see what really happens

don't be so confident

sometimes a meme only needs a seed, a nucleation point

we must be aggressive with the cucks

Well the current admin hasn't done anything for the white working class, so change was needed.

Will Trump deliver on everything? Probably not. But that's politics for you. I think he can accomplish a lot of what he wants to on issues where he agrees with progressives and moderates - trade, healthcare reform, infrastructure, etc.

sorry for my grammar, wasn't paying attention

Everyone knew all along that Trump was using voters. After all he was called a populist a gorillion times. Remember when he went from showing off his Bible (BYE BELL!) in the early stages of campaigning then never brought it up again?

>The chief of staff is appointed by and serves at the pleasure of the president; it does not require Senate confirmation.

Dumped at any time with no disruption

>The roles of the chief of staff are both managerial and advisory and can include the following
>Select key White House staff and supervise them
>Structure the White House staff system
>Control the flow of people into the Oval Office
>Manage the flow of information
>Protect the interests of the president
>Negotiate with Congress, other members of the executive branch, and extragovernmental political groups to implement the president's agenda
>Advise the president on various issues

His top adviser is still BANNON, fucking Breitbart exec

He needs an establishment cuck to communicate with congress and the rest of the RNC, and he needs to make sure he's not on cordon sanitaire.

Keep your friends close...

Attention anons this is a shill thread.
Their new tactic is to divide us. All paid for by emperor palpatine himself
Sage this shit

oh shit that was meant for

He's not a god emperor to everyone, some just wanted to vote against Hillary and globalists

He has to be so shitty that people begin wondering if Hillary could've done a better job for most of pol to turn on him

That's the biggest pic you could find?

A lot of people think he is backpedaling but don't even read the articles.

The headlines are so fucking misleading. It's the media trying to make trump supporters pissed.