Does anyone suffer more than him?

>alcoholic; even if you stop drinking the urges never go away
>chronic depression
>extreme self-hate
>inability to form real connections with people
>loses his companies constantly
>huge control-freak
>fucks a lot to combat his insecurities about his average dick size; has erectile dysfunction due to alcohol abuse
>so addicted to women he was fucking crack-whores when homeless
>got addicted to alcohol in the first place, to get over his social anxiety and be able to talk to girls
>mid-tier brain; good at precisely one thing
>liked by nobody in particular
>willing to betray everyone to get his way
>obsessed with being the Top Dog to the point where he wants to completely monopolize tech and keep anyone else from approaching him
>only shares the scraps of his technology

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pds-3Uov1t0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Capitalist pig should change his ways if he doesn't want to suffer.

Pretty much same exact shit except he's an ugly Yurpoor who doesn't fuck at all and has an even worse self-esteem problem.

Can we get an edit of the last panel? Instead of "bap!" make it go "BRAAAAAAP!"

Daredevil - God hates him.
The Punisher - Frank has got max pain.

Azrael - Bred to be mentally unfit, but tries to be sane against his nature. A bit like Moon Knight, but Mr. Knight chose to be crazy sane a long time ago, so does not suffer as other on the list.
The Question - Hub City, man.
Cliff Steele - It's true. This man has no penis.

Why doesnt he just go to therapy then? Its not like he cant afford it

The true perfect Iron Man song:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pds-3Uov1t0

And tell what, really? Therapists are more often than not useless for the average person, much less a super-hero.

That's a pretty depressing song... I hope the she doesn't write about his dick.

All the people that died as a result of his actions.

Eh, who? Random Pajeets in the Middle East or Nips in Vietnam (depending on the origin)?

The good boy from Texas, Mallen. Stark has to pay!

Poor people? Slaves?

We are not done yet.

>Kicking your opponent while he is down
Stark deserves every pain.

He's got no head user. I think that goes beyond rules of combat.

Wolverine

>so addicted to women he was fucking crack-whores when homeless
Wha

>mid-tier brain; good at precisely one thing
Isn't he like top 10-5 of smartest people in Marvel? Even higher if considering non-arguemented.

>You are responsible for every inhabitant in London suffering the worst tortures imaginable

>Wha
People only remember Demon in a Bottle, but stuff really went to shit for Tony later. Stane took over his company, and he was too drunk to care or do anything. Rhodes replaced him as Iron Man, and nobody cared. Only Cap sought him out in some hotel, but gave him the "if you don't want to be helped, I won't help you" bit and left him to drink himself to death. He spent all that time essentially homeless, and only sought some help after he nearly froze to death. Still homeless, but he tried to get better. At that point Rhodes was so much into the role, he resented Tony and didn't want him to take the Armor back, even kinda trying to kill him in some fits of rage.

Stark really has no good friends or people who truly care about him. Happy was the only guy who genuinely cared, but Pepper made Tony pull the plug on him. Pepper herself is a highly manipulative bitch who cares only about herself. His old college buddy, Ty Stone, made it his life's mission to ruin him. His fiance,Rumiko, cucked him with Ty and then guilt-tripped him into forgiving her ("we were on a break"), before dying. He was a lonely autist and had no friends before Ty. His cousin Morgan blames him for stealing the family fortune and essentially mooched him for money. Rhodey himself goes from blaming him for burdening him with the War Machine armor, then blaming him for not giving tech to the US Army, then blaming him for what went down in CW, basically being an awful, self-centered fuck. He even BLACKED a woman Tony was interested in and wanted to make a move. He's got his problems, sure, but pretty much everyone demonizes him, then praises him only when he's giving out free shit.

>Isn't he like top 10-5 of smartest people in Marvel? Even higher if considering non-arguemented.
He used to be Top 10, climbed to Top 5 with the MCU Boost, but at this point, he's bellow Top 5, and would be lucky to be in Top 10 at all.

Well fuck peter. Tony is now officially the marvel shiting target.

Pym does.

It took you this long to figure out? Peter is a whinny bitch boy who has EVERYTHING going for him. No, seriously,let's break it down

>has the best Harem in Marvel; even Silver Sable, Black Widow and Sue Storm,even if they haven't fucked him, lust after him
>has unique super-powers
>has a Greek Sculpture Body that he doesn't even work for; it's just a result of his Spider-Bite
>has boosted intelligence, an IQ of 250 and got the same test results as Richards in his age
>people go between hating and loving him, but to most he is the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man
>has an enhanced Super-Duper Spider-Dick
>is a Multiversal Totem of Spider-Gods and shit
>has friends and family who genuinely love him and want the best for him
>has tons of super-hero friends, namely Daredevil and Wolverine
His only reason for not being a Billionaire and struggling with petty shit, is because he doesn't apply himself and likes to whine. When he got serious he landed the Horizon gig, and Ock proved that if he cut straight through the bullshit he could easily do whatever he wanted. And plus, the guy gets gal after gal, even if he's an unemployed and awkward fuck-up. This means girls genuinely like him and are interested in him. He fucks them good, he's compassionate, he's the "perfect boyfriend". Moody enough to be mysterious, handsome, kind, and hung.

Now compare all that shit with Tony, who's an addict, depressed, has only one talent, is obsessed with control, has literally nobody to talk to since even Jarvis has ditched him, and cannot keep 1 stable relationship. And imagine how he feels about all those women. How can he be sure they like him, that they're not faking their orgasms, all that jazz, instead of just wanting to spend some days in a yacht and land some acting gig? He literally has everything, and nothing, because his personality is such that he's an extremely flawed guy in a world populated by literally the impossible. By the MU's standards he's completely average.

Huh, Stark had a hard life.

Reminder that even Stark's own armor hated him.

Well, it did sacrifice itself to save him, but when it came back as Dimitrios it did hate him, yeah.

On the surface, it's the life everyone dreams of, but in the MU, it's pretty average. His world is mundane. He's not exploring the cosmos or hanging out with Gods. He's just a businessman trying to keep his company afloat, but he's plagued by costumed freaks and lunatic competitors 24/7. He's not an Omni-Brain who can create a Time-Machine from a toaster. He doesn't have friends, family or even a gal that loves him and he loves her. He's been betrayed,tossed aside and is only liked as a Media Persona and only when he shells out cash and charity.

People forget this, but he literally only managed to get girls by using his status. Nobody really cared about "Anthony Stark", they just wanted to get laid with some ultra-rich guy who could buy them nice things and land them some gigs. He was Weinstein, but he was the one being used. And honestly it shows. The guy has obvious insecurities, and yet he fucks all the time despite being a workaholic with responsibilities 24/7? The only explanation for that is that it helps him relax and get over his insecurities about his size. If he had a big junk, he wouldn't have been a terrified little twerp. He knew about drinking from Howard and Maria, so imagine sex wasn't some big mystery. The guy feels insecure and tries to make up for it by turning himself into a man-whore. She-Hulk literally fucked him to get a promotion at SHIELD!

You seem to know a lot about Stark. I only began to read Stark with Extremis. What's your favorite storylines? What is your favorite Armor? Favorite villain?

>What's your favorite storylines?
Been too long since I read them chronologically to remember individual story names, but I thoroughly enjoyed the era where he lost the company to Stane and had to build himself back up. Seeing him as pretty much a normal joe addicted to something so common as alcohol really made him seem different to most capes and their """problems""".

>What is your favorite Armor?
Top 3 are Modular, Extremis/Secretary and Believe with Superior as an Honorable Mention.

>Favorite villain?
From IM specifically? Top 3 are probably Mandarin, Stane (both of them, really) and Ghost, with MODOK as an Honorable Mention. Ultimo, Fin Fang Foom & Controller could be GOAT Villains, but nobody does anything with the interesting set-up.

>Only Cap sought him out in some hotel, but gave him the "if you don't want to be helped, I won't help you" bit and left him to drink himself to death

To be fair it is hard, if not near impossible, to try and help someone that refuses to let themselves get help especially combined with the depression -- this is coming from someone facing similar issues and trying to stop myself from falling even further down the hole. Also if IIRC Steve does end up regretting what he said and how he acted in that hotel.

He could've at least gone back again, or kept tabs on him. Everyone ditched him and fawned over Rhodey. You don't let a suicidal alcoholic run around homeless because he said "I hafta drink".

Agreed. Except for the bs about Peter being even half as smart as Reed. Always seemed more like lip service to wank Peter even more when he's never built anything on par with Tony or Pym's inventions.

Disgusting. Who's the hack writer?

Soule.

All that make sense and honestly... it's pretty depressing.

Jesus Rogue, take a fucking chill pill

He used his spider sense to cheat.

Pym's life is unironically suffering, but at least he's got a Huge Brain, can enlarge himself (and parts of him), and is a God to AI. Could be worse.

Hulk

Christ user, you really need to stop fucking projecting and making a new thread on the same subject every time you want to whine.

Who's projecting? All these things are canon. If you're referring to the autist at the Dicklet Stark/Hulk thread, I'm not him. Guy's got some issues.

>fucks a lot to combat his insecurities about his average dick size
Really?

You’re the same faggot who keeps making Sup Forums threads about dicks and dick sizes. Stop it you massive faggot.

It's how I interpret it anyhow. He's mentioned how he doesn't enjoy his lifestyle and only does it for appearance's sake many times. His main problem is wanting to form connections, but not being able to. So why keep doing it, unless he wants to make up for something.

>there are only two Iron Man fans on the whole board
Just because the other guy's an autist doesn't mean I cannot post my threads.

This is why he electrocuted you during the Armor Wars Steve.

I know Star isn’t Reed smart but it’s not like he’s dumb or anything he can still build crazy shit

>Im not the guy making dick threads

You're responding to a guy pointing out the focus on dick size in your op, and you're re-iterating your head canon about his insecurities. Just like that 'other guy' you insist you arent.

I got it from that "Shitty Headcanons" thread from a few days ago, and it made enough sense to me to add it to the OP. Maybe that guy with the tons of autistic Dick HC is the same guy who's making all the dick threads. Jeez user, I just want an Iron Man thread.

Sure, but with Lunella, and Blue Marvel, and T'Challa getting an upgrade and all that jazz, Stark being a master of one field isn't that impressive when pretty much everyone else is a polymath. Fucking Pym goes from master chemist, to physicist to AI God.

>>there are only two Iron Man fans on the whole board
This is probably accurate.

Yeah, well... that makes me a Patrician so... fuck you and your Pleb tastes. Pic Related are my Faves if you wanna call me a normie or whatever. Add Dredd in the 10th Spot.

Fuck, forgot the pic.

I like everything in that pic except for the the last one because i don't recognize it.

Nikolai Dante. 2000AD Character. Swashbuckler and Adventurer.

Iron man is fucking boring. The only way you can make iron man interesting was either cast Robert Downey or make him black and a 14 year old girl. people talk shit about riri but no one gave a fuck about iron man until bendis crapped that series out

>t. Fag who doesn't read comics/never read an iron man comic